Second half of 2017: Is someone new coming in?

Deirdre

Just learning but

youre mars placed in 8th the question is venus placed in 5th. So perhaps you look for deep bond/plutonic conection full of passion - 8H- and the person appearing will give you fun & romance -5H matters. There s a sextile there which could indicate an yes.

you.re also moon placed in 9th. As 9th stands for higher education and foreigners perhaps you.ll meet someone outside your country.

i dont know if it can happen in 6 units time of ve/mars or in 7 units moon/venus. As the aspects are soft ones i think it will be pleasant.

LostinPhilly

Just learning but

youre mars placed in 8th the question is venus placed in 5th. So perhaps you look for deep bond/plutonic conection full of passion - 8H- and the person appearing will give you fun & romance -5H matters. There s a sextile there which could indicate an yes.

you.re also moon placed in 9th. As 9th stands for higher education and foreigners perhaps you.ll meet someone outside your country.

i dont know if it can happen in 6 units time of ve/mars or in 7 units moon/venus. As the aspects are soft ones i think it will be pleasant.

Thanks Deirdre!

It is true that I am looking for a meaingful bond and a deep connection. I want someone I can talk to, someone I can have great conversations with. Conversations about the meaning of life, careers, so on and so forth.

Fun is great too, but I also want to be appreciated and respected. My last two encounters were a disaster. One of them told me he only liked my body 'anyway' when I declined to sleep with him. The last one was a drunk, racist and selfish college student who ditched me and disappeared for no reason. He's now chasing college girls and acts like I don't exist.

For once in my life, I want someone who appreciates me in their life. I'm amazing, why the heck can't I get someone who truly wants me in their life for the right reasons? Someone who is willing to stick around? Someone who is not willing to give up? Someone who wants to get to know me for real instead of seeking to fulfill a personal agenda?

I see plenty of girls who can easily attract love and I'm here all alone when I know I deserve it too. Yet, I keep attracting the same **** scenario all the time. After three dates, boom gone. Before they date me, they're overly insecure and think no girl wants them. Then, we date, kiss... whatever, then they disappear and suddenly I see a brand new them plastered all over social media. They no longer give a **** about me and suddenly have this newly found confidence they didn't have before me. My existence doesn't seem to affect them and I'm left high and dry wondering what happened?

Honestly. I'm tired. I'm not even desperate for someone, because I've given up a long time ago. I'm still super joyful and I like to look good, but inside, I have this idea that the next guy will also disappear after three dates ... and the story will keep repeating.

rafaella

Thanks, rafaella.

A change of job?

Oh no. This can't be. I love my job. Unless, I get transferred. I don't see to which extent I'd seek to change jobs, especially as I am on the verge of promotion.

That said, I have been eyeing a potential transfer, if the opportunity arises sometime within this year/next year.

One never knows what happens in the future, I didn't plan for many good and bad things that happened in my life. So you don't know whether an opportunity to work overseas may come along soon.

However, what I meant is yes perhaps a transfer through work, or change of location - travel. 9th house generally points to overseas travel, but it can be local travel to a place that is new to you.

Now don't sit and worry too much about this. Let fate take its course. Also if you keep thinking about your bad luck with regards to love, you will see more of this same bad luck. Start thinking more positively, have you heard of law of attraction? If not, check out on youtube and start working on it straightaway.

all the best!

LostinPhilly

One never knows what happens in the future, I didn't plan for many good and bad things that happened in my life. So you don't know whether an opportunity to work overseas may come along soon.

However, what I meant is yes perhaps a transfer through work, or change of location - travel. 9th house generally points to overseas travel, but it can be local travel to a place that is new to you.

Now don't sit and worry too much about this. Let fate take its course. Also if you keep thinking about your bad luck with regards to love, you will see more of this same bad luck. Start thinking more positively, have you heard of law of attraction? If not, check out on youtube and start working on it straightaway.

all the best!

Thanks, rafaella.

Well, I have been practising the LoA for years now, but nothing has manifested love-wise. I'm not sure why. This is disheartening.

This interpretation about the move sort of scares me a bit because I love where I live and I love my job. I went through hell between 2014 and 2015 (I was unemployed for 6 months in 2015), so the last thing on my mind is moving unless an opportunity arises within my company.

However, it is true that my social life has been lacking over here, but I have other priorities to a degree.

rafaella

Thanks, rafaella.

Well, I have been practising the LoA for years now, but nothing has manifested love-wise. I'm not sure why. This is disheartening.

This interpretation about the move sort of scares me a bit because I love where I live and I love my job. I went through hell between 2014 and 2015 (I was unemployed for 6 months in 2015), so the last thing on my mind is moving unless an opportunity arises within my company.

However, it is true that my social life has been lacking over here, but I have other priorities to a degree.

Sorry, but if you practice Law of attraction, you should practice it in this forum too, so maybe stop saying things like 'disappointed' 'scary' 'disheartening' 'I'm doomed' 'its sad at my age' etc.... I think after several failed relationships, you keep pulling the same type of men to you...anyways, I'm not a relationship expert/psychologist, all I know is, you need to relax and let life take its course. You will meet someone, that's for certain whether its overseas on a trip or next year not far from home.... things will work out and we all here will send you some positive thoughts and wishes!

Come back and update when your prince charming comes along. Now relax, let fear go!

Deirdre

hi

perhaps the fact that youre already expecting that to happen , you.re creating that scenario?

from my experience i only attract nice people if im already in good vibes. Its Loa working really.

i suffered from depression not long ago and all i can say is that i kept only attracting thr worst on people then. Good people kind of disappeared and even at work everything was goin wrong.

only when i started to work on myself, changing myself, raising my awareness i could start seeing differences. Its not sth u decide mentally from one moment to another.

it muat come from within.u must feel it. Love yourself without needing any other external validation. Kind of stopping to give credit to your ego.

QUOTE=LostinPhilly;782645]Thanks Deirdre!

It is true that I am looking for a meaingful bond and a deep connection. I want someone I can talk to, someone I can have great conversations with. Conversations about the meaning of life, careers, so on and so forth.

Fun is great too, but I also want to be appreciated and respected. My last two encounters were a disaster. One of them told me he only liked my body 'anyway' when I declined to sleep with him. The last one was a drunk, racist and selfish college student who ditched me and disappeared for no reason. He's now chasing college girls and acts like I don't exist.

For once in my life, I want someone who appreciates me in their life. I'm amazing, why the heck can't I get someone who truly wants me in their life for the right reasons? Someone who is willing to stick around? Someone who is not willing to give up? Someone who wants to get to know me for real instead of seeking to fulfill a personal agenda?

I see plenty of girls who can easily attract love and I'm here all alone when I know I deserve it too. Yet, I keep attracting the same **** scenario all the time. After three dates, boom gone. Before they date me, they're overly insecure and think no girl wants them. Then, we date, kiss... whatever, then they disappear and suddenly I see a brand new them plastered all over social media. They no longer give a **** about me and suddenly have this newly found confidence they didn't have before me. My existence doesn't seem to affect them and I'm left high and dry wondering what happened?

Honestly. I'm tired. I'm not even desperate for someone, because I've given up a long time ago. I'm still super joyful and I like to look good, but inside, I have this idea that the next guy will also disappear after three dates ... and the story will keep repeating.[/QUOTE]

breeze

Another interpretation of Moon in the 9th is that you want love so much ( Moon is at the exaltation of Jup., and Jupiter is ruling your 5th ) and/ or you pray for love ( Moon in the 9th ).

You may also re locate as Rafella wld. Suggest or something else. No way to know what future holds for us.

LostinPhilly

In 7-8 units or so, Moon/Venus aspect. However, the sign change (and 9th house Moon) shows perhaps change of location before it happens, change of job...or perhaps just shows not this year. But later.

I confirm.

No one came through in the second half of 2017. There's still no one actually.

Thanks for your help!

tikana

I JUST DONT like that effen mars of yours in 8th house.. I would have said yes if the other lord of 5th jup had been in 11th house not 12th

I tell you little secret ... if you are looking for a noncheater and stable ... start hanging out in programming meetups Dublin is notorious for eu it hub.. I swear you will find someone there. most of programmers are loyal and have OCD when it comes to programming.. they don't have time to flirt or join dating sites.. they rather code.. its you and the code ahhaha I am not JOKING. if you put your eye on guy there get interested in what he does.. if you need hints, PM me . I will tell you how to seduce a programmer. lol

grrrrrr

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

I JUST DONT like that effen mars of yours in 8th house.. I would have said yes if the other lord of 5th jup had been in 11th house not 12th

I tell you little secret ... if you are looking for a noncheater and stable ... start hanging out in programming meetups Dublin is notorious for eu it hub.. I swear you will find someone there. most of programmers are loyal and have OCD when it comes to programming.. they don't have time to flirt or join dating sites.. they rather code.. its you and the code ahhaha I am not JOKING. if you put your eye on guy there get interested in what he does.. if you need hints, PM me . I will tell you how to seduce a programmer. lol

grrrrrr

Haha, thanks for the suggestion Tikana! That's funny!!

Yeah, this horary was made a year ago and I literally met no one in 2017, whether in Ireland or abroad. Last year was very quiet, men-wise.

I'm not even sure I want to date in Dublin, period. I've tried meeting guys over here and I did, but I don't find them to be the type I'm looking for.

Oh well, I'm going to remain single for the rest of my life :p