Should I be patient or start looking at other options?

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

As already discussed in a different thread, I have been experiencing issues at work for the past month or so.

For the past year, I was getting monthly positive feedback from senior management and other stakeholders. I was doing really well. However, for the past month or so, I've had severe issues with a specific department which has caused me to lose credibility on a larger scale (mainly due to the fact this department does not cooperate, does not respond my emails ...).

I'm already overqualified for this job, which is the reason why I had been doing so well. Everyone in the company is aware. Yet these days, it seems as though I am being treated as an incompetent individual. I'm getting an unfair treatment which does not reflect my true abilities.

My team is based abroad and these are the people who have been dragging me through the mud. My manager abroad is quite supportive of me and she's been a mentor to me. It would be a shame to leave her behind.

My manager in my current location stated she wants me to be her next senior analyst (i.e: getting promoted). The promotions will be opened in March.

I was hoping to get transferred to the office abroad, but after the string of issues I've had with them, I'm seriously re-thinking my wish.

Therefore, I am unsure as to whether I should stay or start looking at other options. Part of me hopes things will get better with my team abroad and part of me feels like giving up because I can be doing something greater than this and on top of it, I'm being treated poorly. I've been crying myself to sleep every night lately.

Moving on for me would also possibly entail a change in location.

What should I do?

Thank you.

astro_2gw_what_should_i_do_64774_52999.png

Last edited:

Inquisag

You did not attempt to interpret the chart yourself. However, I can see from the chart that you are in trouble. Your ruler, Mercury is debilitated in Sagittarius, meaning you are in a weakened position. Mercury is applying to a square to Neptune, the modern ruler of your 11th house of groups and friends. The ruler of your 10th house, Uranus, is retrograde in the 12th house, indicating that there are things going on with your career that are hidden from you.

The ruler of your 9th house (long distance) is making a trine to Uranus and is in the 7th of where you would remove to. Jupiter rules the 7th house and trines Neptune and conjuncts Venus. Saturn in the 7th suggests to me some type of unexpected constraints with moving, but the outlook for remaining where you are now is not good.

I suggest you look at all of your options. We make the best decisions when we are relaxed. Find a way to relax and ask yourself what is best for you. I find it is best to ask the question before going to sleep.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help reflect and adapt :

gemini asc, lot of information and knowledge, but confused,
asc lord mer over 6th impacting health, and impulsively argumentative;

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career over inimical sag 7th, under stress,
open enemies, abdominal stress,
sat aspecting own acq 10th protective of career,
but not good for relationship with boss/superiors;

5-6m later sat moves to own cap 8th,
able to cope with and success amidst adversity;
while moon-sat opp family-finances-health under stress,
throat-thyrid-teeth-lungs etc;

sat later moving to own cap 10th for distant lands/change;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra 5th for luck-position;

ketu the separative south node now transit acq 10th,
seeking career-job change, and moving to 9th for distant lands later;
ketu acq 10th prone to pain-injury knees-lower legs-sciatica;

rahu transit leo 4th tending to foreign lands;

sun-venus-jup scorpio 6th secretive and investigative,
able to inlfuence through power of personality and personal charm,
and wise reconciliation;
there could be secretiveness at the workplace to care;
and prone to urological-intestinal issues;
or opportunity for research-investigative assignment;

venus aspect own taurus 12th for foreign lands;
jup trine own pisces 11th for gains, though through extra efforts;

mars aspect own aries 11th protective of income-gains,
but not good for friendships;

mars libra 5th irritable, technical aptitudes;

mars elevated aspect cap 8th, protection from major dangers;

moon own cancer 2nd good for family-fin-speech at the moment;

the chart has it's dilemmas,
may be prepared for change, moving to foreign-distant lands,
while career-job-income-gains protected at the moment,
though relationships strained and under stress-delay;
while not take things for granted;
health may need care; avoid being argumentative and irritable;
mer sag aspect own gemini 12th too pointing to foreign-distant lands;
mars aspect own aries 12th supportive of foreign lands;

do share and discuss your feedbacks, how true-untrue-useful;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

breeze

L1 is your current sitituation & L10 is your current career.
L7 is the new job & L4 is the new career.

It is obvious that you have not made your mind up yet - Gemine rises. Mercury in Sag. in the 6th. - your lack in the sitituation, you do not know Which direction to go.

Saturn is, the ruler of your 10th. - career - is dignified by term anf face and by being in the 7th. 10th. House does not only rule your career, but also rule your public image and reputation - South Node is in the 10th. i.e. damage in reputation.

Moon last squared Venus - your team abroad. Venus is not in good shape already, at its detriment. However, the trine between makes me think you had a nice contact with them, you, two together, look OK.

You wanna change jobs so much - moon is at the exaltation of Jup.

However, Jup is not in great shape, you see it is in scorpio - below your expectations. Jupiter being under sun beams, somehow - not all parts of new job are visible to you.

Mars, the dispositor of L7 and L4, is in Venus at its detriment.

You are the Moon in its own sign in a night chart. Moon is the most dignified planet in this chart. You are strong in your current situatuion. And if you change signs, there are no planets which will be exalting you or the Moon.

Saturn will move into its own sign by new year.

AC-DC is mutable.

Moon , you, trine Neptune on the top chart.

It seems you'd better stay at where you are now. If you are to change jobs, make sure you know every aspect of that job very well.

Regards

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

L1 is your current sitituation & L10 is your current career.
L7 is the new job & L4 is the new career.

It is obvious that you have not made your mind up yet - Gemine rises. Mercury in Sag. in the 6th. - your lack in the sitituation, you do not know Which direction to go.

Saturn is, the ruler of your 10th. - career - is dignified by term anf face and by being in the 7th. 10th. House does not only rule your career, but also rule your public image and reputation - South Node is in the 10th. i.e. damage in reputation.

Moon last squared Venus - your team abroad. Venus is not in good shape already, at its detriment. However, the trine between makes me think you had a nice contact with them, you, two together, look OK.

You wanna change jobs so much - moon is at the exaltation of Jup.

However, Jup is not in great shape, you see it is in scorpio - below your expectations. Jupiter being under sun beams, somehow - not all parts of new job are visible to you.

Mars, the dispositor of L7 and L4, is in Venus at its detriment.

You are the Moon in its own sign in a night chart. Moon is the most dignified planet in this chart. You are strong in your current situatuion. And if you change signs, there are no planets which will be exalting you or the Moon.

Saturn will move into its own sign by new year.

AC-DC is mutable.

Moon , you, trine Neptune on the top chart.

It seems you'd better stay at where you are now. If you are to change jobs, make sure you know every aspect of that job very well.

Regards

Thank you, Breeze!

I really appreciate this insightful input.

Indeed, up until this bizarre situation (linked to the older male I discussed in a different thread), everything was fine with my team abroad. I often visited and we got along fairly well. It wasn't until mid-October that things derailed for one reason or another.

I think I was very much caught up in my feelings when I posted this thread. I wasn't thinking clearly because I was battered emotionally and mentally. I think I need to just work through the issues I had and try to get back on top of the game. I can't run away every single time I face an issue. Besides, I really do like my job and my team abroad. I just need a change in perspective.

The day I posted this thread, I receive a "compliment" fest from the person who was causing me to question my future in this company. Granted, he probably had ulterior motives and his compliments were highly irrelevant to the conference call we had, but it helped a bit. I just need to learn to accept the good and the bad.

Thank you.

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

You did not attempt to interpret the chart yourself. However, I can see from the chart that you are in trouble. Your ruler, Mercury is debilitated in Sagittarius, meaning you are in a weakened position. Mercury is applying to a square to Neptune, the modern ruler of your 11th house of groups and friends. The ruler of your 10th house, Uranus, is retrograde in the 12th house, indicating that there are things going on with your career that are hidden from you.

The ruler of your 9th house (long distance) is making a trine to Uranus and is in the 7th of where you would remove to. Jupiter rules the 7th house and trines Neptune and conjuncts Venus. Saturn in the 7th suggests to me some type of unexpected constraints with moving, but the outlook for remaining where you are now is not good.

I suggest you look at all of your options. We make the best decisions when we are relaxed. Find a way to relax and ask yourself what is best for you. I find it is best to ask the question before going to sleep.

Thank you. Greatly appreciated.

I go from the principle that things shift. We all go through trials and tribulations. I had a rough patch in October, doesn't mean things shall remain as such. There's ebbs and flows.

Sure, things may not have looked good when I posted this thread (because they weren't), but things can change. I do like what I do.

I think I need to wait it out instead of impulsively making decisions, you're right. I let my emotions/anxiety rule me and it's not rational. I need to relax.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the ack.

hope observations help reflect and adapt,
do care to share and discuss your feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-useful-prospective etc,
traits, temperaments, talents/aptitudes, events, health issues, etc.

gemini asc, lot of information and knowledge, but confused,
asc lord mer over 6th impacting health, and impulsively argumentative;

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career over inimical sag 7th, under stress,
open enemies, abdominal stress,
sat aspecting own acq 10th protective of career,
but not good for relationship with boss/superiors;

5-6m later sat moves to own cap 8th,
able to cope with and success amidst adversity;
while moon-sat opp family-finances-health under stress,
throat-thyrid-teeth-lungs etc;

sat later moving to own cap 10th for distant lands/change;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra 5th for luck-position;

ketu the separative south node now transit acq 10th,
seeking career-job change, and moving to 9th for distant lands later;
ketu acq 10th prone to pain-injury knees-lower legs-sciatica;

rahu transit leo 4th tending to foreign lands;

sun-venus-jup scorpio 6th secretive and investigative,
able to inlfuence through power of personality and personal charm,
and wise reconciliation;
there could be secretiveness at the workplace to care;
and prone to urological-intestinal issues;
or opportunity for research-investigative assignment;

venus aspect own taurus 12th for foreign lands;
jup trine own pisces 11th for gains, though through extra efforts;

mars aspect own aries 11th protective of income-gains,
but not good for friendships;

mars libra 5th irritable, technical aptitudes;

mars elevated aspect cap 8th, protection from major dangers;

moon own cancer 2nd good for family-fin-speech at the moment;

the chart has it's dilemmas,
may be prepared for change, moving to foreign-distant lands,
while career-job-income-gains protected at the moment,
though relationships strained and under stress-delay;
while not take things for granted;
health may need care; avoid being argumentative and irritable;
mer sag aspect own gemini 12th too pointing to foreign-distant lands;
mars aspect own aries 12th supportive of foreign lands;

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the ack. any reflections and feedbacks to share by now.

hope observations help reflect and adapt,
do care to share and discuss your feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-useful-prospective etc,
traits, temperaments, talents/aptitudes, events, health issues, etc.

wishing well, hope the reading offer was found of value and helpful,

kshantaram