Does this synastry/composite show deception and illusion?

musetta

As I learn more about synastry and composite charts I have been going to back to look at past failed relationships to see if I can find indications of why they didn't work out.

This relationship I was in started out with me being really into him and thinking he was great, then became a situation where I was miserable and felt trapped (we lived together and I couldn't afford to move out at the time).

Our communication ended up being really poor because he would immediately start yelling when I tried to talk about things that weren't working for me. There was also a lot of lying and deception on his part.

I don't see a lot of hard neptune which is supposed to indicate deception. I do see some problems in the synastry such as mars square mars exact, mars square saturn, a wide venus square venus, and a venus square pluto.

There is also a uranus square sun in synastry and a wide venus conjunct uranus in the composite, though we did manage to stay together for 2.5 years.

Are there indications (besides the ones I'm seeing) that show why this worked out the way it did?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.51.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.51.32 PM.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.52.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.52.11 PM.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 38

sea_of_qi

As I learn more about synastry and composite charts I have been going to back to look at past failed relationships to see if I can find indications of why they didn't work out.

This relationship I was in started out with me being really into him and thinking he was great, then became a situation where I was miserable and felt trapped (we lived together and I couldn't afford to move out at the time).

Our communication ended up being really poor because he would immediately start yelling when I tried to talk about things that weren't working for me. There was also a lot of lying and deception on his part.

Are there indications (besides the ones I'm seeing) that show why this worked out the way it did?

Composite Sun Opposite Venus probably gave you that initial strong attraction but then the reality came up that you two can't work well together and its hard for you to both get what you want.

Composite Moon Conjunct Pluto and Mercury Conjunct Mars, when communication goes bad, it goes very bad.

The Composite Sun in the 12th is a serious no no. Composite Sun symbolizes where the relationship can go for rejuvenation, like the real Sun the Composite Sun is the life giver of the relationship. The 12th house is a bad place to look for life or rejuvenation. It is the house of secret hidden things which can be our deepest fears and the house of self undoing which can be our emotional triggers that we don't handle well. It is also the house of imprisonment which you experienced. Either the Sun or Moon in the 6th or the 12th is something to be really careful about.

The Composite does have Neptune in the 7th which can mean the relationship itself is built on deception or that it promotes deception by what you two create together.

Last edited:

musetta

I forgot to mention that I don't have his correct time of birth so the houses in the composite might not be accurate. As for the moon conjunct pluto, is that stronger when it shows in composite (I currently have it loosely conjunct in synastry with someone.)

Noturaveragegal - that article was interesting and it gave me something to think about since I have one of the aspects in my natal (!) sun square uranus.

rahu

Banned
musetta

the composite does have a suspect aspect as the mars/Neptune midpoint is conjunct Venus and opposed to the sun. here the sun/mars/Neptune form a sword of god/finger of god/yod . you experiences with him are consistent with my experiences with fingers of gods as I have many times seen malicious energy with this aspect.

in addition and more obvious is the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is conjunct to mercury and the south node and opposed to Chiron and the north node. this is an aspect of pathological lying and deceit and malicious criticism as you have mentioned.

rahu