Ashrakvarga and Transits

Venusmagic89

Recently learned how to calculate this, (Ashrakvarga) and learned Jupiter had been inactive for the past year for me (although it receives 4pts in my chart in libra, the points occur during the second half of Libra which is also my 7 house. And as soon as Jupiter entered my 7th and was "switched on" I experienced a huge positive change involving a
Career switch and move to a new city, where my family now lives so I'm excited about that.
However when I got the job, I was also undergoing a Saturn opposite venus transit. It was exact the day I took the job. Jupiter was also exactly conjunct my DSc/entering 7th in conjunction with Mars also. Mars is my ASC ruler
But I realized in Sagittarius, Saturn only gets 2 points which is very bad. Additionally, none of the points come from Venus.
So,I'm wondering if the good things I am experiencing are just from Jupiter? But I kind of feel like Saturn had to be playing a role too, as my 10th ruler
I know there is more to judging transits than Ashrakvarga. But usually saturn opposing Venus is negative, but Ashrakvarga would have final say . and for me that's also negative.
I'm currently undergoing the last year of my Saturn Dasa, so its A Saturn/Jupiter period. I knew that could bring a change, and so far I'm very happy with what it brought. I'm also in process of purchasing my first house. Its very exciting time.
There is a certain amount of stress though, with moving and with letting go of the life I've had in the current city and job. But it comes after a very long year where I was very sad about a relationship that ended, and an ex that moved on and married someone impulsively.

So how to explain this positivity? Is this simply just any positive karma I've accumulated during Saturn Dasa being returned?

Maybe someone with more knowledge on Ashrakvarga and Transits and Dasas can help thanks!

ANUP

Dear Friend

For comprehensive study of ashtakvarga,you can join online classes here.

-Anup
kascorner.com