Chat Thread

Whoam1

Too much work, being a cult-leader, and a lack of privacy to go with it. :biggrin:

I need my space. Pluto resonates that, It's my angular dignitied Sun and my Jupiter moon that does the warm motivitating stuff. "I wanna go to your church" attitude that I get from other people. Privacy well Capricorn types need that.

Lykanized

Why does nobody wanna go to my church? Am a Venus-Jupiter. My Venus-Jupiter church will blow your moon-Jupiter church out of the water. Free churros

Chrysalis

Ive only gone and done it...ive got so many planets applying to my uranus at present, with moon conjunct my uranus today.

I went into his shop and passed him a piece of paper with my number on.

Im a nervous wreck.

Chrysalis

What's the worst that could happen?

Him not even calling me.

Him saying he's married/in a r'ship.

Ive got uranus trine my sun going on now, and an approaching venus square my uranus.

Ive felt so out of sorts past few days, and didnt know why i felt so wired up and frustrated, until i properly checked my transits today. Then ive developed an overwhelming crush on this person out of nowhere this week.

Ukpoohbear

Already left the new job I started and started work at a new place and not only is it 2 streets away from where I enjoy it so much more.

Only problem is the black flat shoes I have to wear as the dress code are killing my feet. I’m used to walking on clouds of trainers.

A member of staff commented I looked like I was in pain and said oh yeah your feet.

Good news is I’ve found a pair of Adidas comfort trainers that look like smart shoes. In the sale. Most sizes sold out but in my size.

It means my feet will have to be in pain tomorrow again until they arrive but it’s rediculous to think this is what Capitalism does to people.

Being in pain but having to carry on.

Lykanized

I retain that it's better to act on a seemingly crazy notion, a desire that touches us out of the blue, take a chance no matter how it's to end up. Taking chances isn't easy but if you can take the chances that don't pan out, you'll be able to take the chances that will pan out and find something beautiful you'd otherwise miss out of fear