What could a progressed moon conjunct MC mean ?

Chrysalis

My progressed moon is now almost exactly to the minute conjunct my natal MC, (moon 7,35'/MC 7,41') but i can't figure out what its implying.

My moon rules my intercepted 7th house natally.

When i first seen it approaching, i thought a new career was on the horizon, but nothing, ive not even been thinking along these lines either.

Osamenor

Staff member
Wherever your progressed moon is, it shines light on that area of your life. If it's at your MC, career may be an area where your focus is needed--or your public reputation may--or just generally being a focus of others' attention may. Perhaps issues around being popular (whatever that means at this phase of your life) or being known in your community are up. Perhaps the question arises as to how comfortable, or not, you are with being in the spotlight.

Also consider what phase your progressed moon is in (new? full? last quarter? etc.), and any aspects it's making with your natal or progressed planets.

Chrysalis

Its not career, it seems to be this " just generally being a focus of others' attention may. Perhaps issues around being popular"

Past ex friends who ive let go of are getting back in contact, people who've never spoken to me before are suddenly wanting to get to know me. My friend wanting to introduce me to everyone she knows :unsure:....

Doesn't help though with my pr moon and mars/venus all being in my pr 8th house in scorpio, so im at times finding it a little uncomfortable and tend to need time alone to re-charge and hide back away for a little while.

Lol i was just earlier at my friends house, and her friend came who's also recently took a liking to me, she was complimenting me to the max etc, laughing at everything i said, i felt so uncomfortable i had to make my excuses and leave.

My pr moon is a degree away from conjoining with my pr mars. Moons only in its NM - FQ phase.

Last edited: