Has anyone else felt difficulty with progressions of personal planets?

anne3

Banned
I have many planets in Libra and I had a difficult time with the progression of sun and mercury into scorpio. I felt a "loss". I didn't even know about progressions then but looking back I definitely was having trouble with the progressions.

anne3

Banned
Can you talk about the degrees of the progressions and what your experiences were?

The worst was when my mercury went into scorpio. My mercury is now progressed in scorpio at 4 degrees. It is the last personal planet to enter scorpio where all my personal planets are now, except venus in sag. Shortly after that mercury progression, I felt as if I am not longer the person I was before and I mourned the person I used to be....knowing I will never be that person again. My mercury is natally at a high 27 degrees.

Erulastiel14

My progressed Moon is in Scorpio in my 12th house (along with transit Saturn) and it's not fun. There's a heaviness I feel and both these bodies have gone over sensitive points as I have 3 planets in Scorpio. I'm trying to use this progression wisely but I am looking forward to my progressed Moon moving into Sagittarius next year.

Flowergirl

Yes, I can relate that progressions have not been easy, because the next sign is so very foreign from the previous. I really got an understanding of just how I suffered from having progressed sun in Aries, when the Sun recently progressed into Taurus. My natal Sun is in Pisces and I have little fire in my chart, and when it progressed into Taurus, it felt like I was bathed in a cool, calming balm - funny analogy, but I just felt so much more calming and peaceful. Taurus energy is a lot easier and friendlier for this Pisces. :whistling:

Abby83

Omg me too. When my progressed sun entered Scorpio all of the jealous, loss, sex and security issues came up and made life difficult. Mercury in scorpio didn't bother me except for being too psychological about everything. Oh and I enjoyed talking a lot about sex!

Claire19

I have many planets in Libra and I had a difficult time with the progression of sun and mercury into scorpio. I felt a "loss". I didn't even know about progressions then but looking back I definitely was having trouble with the progressions.

Remember that progressions are felt when there is a natal connection with the planets involved as well. i.e. Progressed Uranus conjuncting natal Venus for arguments sake. There would have to be a connection with Uranus and Venus in your chart already to feel any real effects.

You need to load your chart with the progressions and transits on it for us to have an understanding.
T he progressed sun moving into Scorpio doesnt mean you don't operate with your Libra planets, they are in the birthchart and always take precedence. If that Scorpio progressed sun is hitting important planets and triggering influences off, then you will feel changes. Chances are that something else is contributing as well.

Last edited:

AqPiAr30

Yup. Most of my adult life. From 16-46, (30 now) I'll have progressed Sun in Pisces. The funny thing is I don't have a problem with Pisces itself, but I find myself deeply resentful of the negative way Piscean qualities are viewed. For example, though progressed Mars is in Aries (From natal Pisces), which I felt somewhat, I've never been overly ambitious (unless there was the promise of sex or other leisurely pleasures) and never understood others' ambition and expectations of everyone to fit in a role, especially gender roles. Most people into astrology are women, but I'm a guy. I definitely feel myself withdrawing and getting impatient with others' need to prove something, as I "evolve". Then again, that may just be the ego of my progressed Leo Moon wishing I had done more. I'll see in several years when my moon reaches Libra, surely less critical than Virgo.

Last edited:

katydid

I had kind of the opposite experience. I have my natal Sun @ 0Scorpio. I had a lot of messy, drama filled relationships being a Scorpio with Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th Square Pluto in the 4th.

Then, amazingly, when I was 29, I met my [now] husband. My Sun had progressed to 0Sag and was in the 7th house. When my pr Sun hit my natal Venus@ 2Sag, I was married. That was 33 years ago. Still married to that Aries man too. :kissing:

virgo18

When my progressed Moon was in Scorpio it was the worst period in my life so far. When it was in Pisces was confusing, everything I did in that period now its gone, and everyone I met in that period now its gone.

Recently I had a cardinal grand cross in my progressed chart with the moon in Aries. It was difficult, I felt very frustrated in almost all the aspects of my life. Finally its gone, but as a fact, I can tell that you wont feel better until the progressed moon or any progressed planet you are dealing with makes a positive aspect. BTW when any bad aspect is separating you will feel less and less pressured, but not necessarily better. That will happen until it makes a positive aspect. (exact aspect) not just being in orb.

Last edited: