Can you help me figure out my friends ascendent?

So Aries ascendant is either a random choice or possibly you chose to place the Moon on the ascendant

That just means this chart is for the early hours of that day. The chart shows sunrise would have occurred within the next hour or so approximately

That's the important question relating to this particular chart WateryAries :smile:

BECAUSE no time of birth is evident then that means this person could have been born at any time between just after midnight of that day and just before midnight of the next day.

WHAT WE CAN SAY IS THE FOLLOWING:

(1) this chart is for approximately an hour before sunrise - therefore we may assume it's a few hours since midnight
- maybe around five/six hours after midnight approximately.

(2) The moon travels at approximately a degree every two hours.

(3) The charts shows the Moon at 0 Aries 55' therefore clearly the moon changed signs from Pisces to Aries perhaps two hours previously.

(4) Therefore the moon was at approximately 28 Pisces around midnight.

(5) I have posted approximations (a) because no DAY of birth is provided
(b) because no TIME of birth is provided

So without a time of birth we cannot say FOR CERTAIN whether the Moon is Aries or Pisces

Maybe I posted the wrong type of birth chart does this clear anything up?

ncwithoutrising.gif

JUPITERASC

Maybe I posted the wrong type of birth chart does this clear anything up?
WateryAries409 the chart is fine for a general idea of planetary positions on that day, however it is not possible to create a chart with the exact time of birth because that has not been provided because it is not available :smile:

For example
If one creates a chart for one minute past midnight on the day this person was born,
we find moon at 26
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Pisces 55' 49". Moon remained in Pisces on that day until 06:09GMT this is easy to verify using an ephemeris. You obviously have not noted the YEAR of the birth but I discovered this by checking my ephemeris.

So then, I have established that, on the day this person was born, the moon changed signs at 06:09GMT from Pisces to Aries THEREFORE IF THIS PERSON WAS BORN BEFORE 06:09GMT they have a Pisces Moon, BUT if this person was born AFTER 06:09GMT then this person has an Aries moon

WateryAries409 the chart is fine for a general idea of planetary positions on that day, however it is not possible to create a chart with the exact time of birth because that has not been provided because it is not available :smile:

For example
If one creates a chart for one minute past midnight on the day this person was born,
we find moon at 26
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Pisces 55' 49". Moon remained in Pisces on that day until 06:09GMT this is easy to verify using an ephemeris. You obviously have not noted the YEAR of the birth but I discovered this by checking my ephemeris.

So then, I have established that, on the day this person was born, the moon changed signs at 06:09GMT from Pisces to Aries THEREFORE IF THIS PERSON WAS BORN BEFORE 06:09GMT they have a Pisces Moon, BUT if this person was born AFTER 06:09GMT then this person has an Aries moon

Thank you so much for you advice you have been very helpful :smile:, but there is not way of finding out if she is a pisces or aries moon right? since There is no way to find out the ascendent/birth time other than birth rectification. though you did says she is definitely born either 6 to 5 hours after midnight?

Also she was born April, 9 1994 in Saint Petersburg Russia, which was on a Saturday.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much for you advice you have been very helpful :smile:, but there is not way of finding out if she is a pisces or aries moon right? since There is no way to find out the ascendent/birth time other than birth rectification
There are rectification tips at this thread WateryAries http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626
....though you did says she is definitely born either 6 to 5 hours after midnight?
I said the Moon changed signs 5 or six hours after midnight
THEREFORE she is EITHER a Tropical Pisces Moon OR a Tropical Aries Moon

i.e. if she was born between midnight and 06:09GMT then she is a Tropical Pisces Moon BUT if she was born AFTER 06:09GMT then she is a Tropical Aries Moon

And we can only find out with rectification.... even then there is no certainty because at least with most people there is a time of birth given as a starting place. Most people have an inaccurate time of birth but this person has no time of birth at all! :smile:
...Also she was born April, 9 1994 in Saint Petersburg Russia, which was on a Saturday.
On that date, my Ephemeris confirms that the moon changed signs from Pisces to Aries at precisely 06:09GMT

There are rectification tips at this thread WateryAries http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

I said the Moon changed signs 5 or six hours after midnight
THEREFORE she is EITHER a Tropical Pisces Moon OR a Tropical Aries Moon

i.e. if she was born between midnight and 06:09GMT then she is a Tropical Pisces Moon BUT if she was born AFTER 06:09GMT then she is a Tropical Aries Moon

And we can only find out with rectification.... even then there is no certainty because at least with most people there is a time of birth given as a starting place. Most people have an inaccurate time of birth but this person has no time of birth at all! :smile:

On that date, my Ephemeris confirms that the moon changed signs from Pisces to Aries at precisely 06:09GMT

Alright well thank you for all of your help :smile:

Melaike

İt's hard to guess because her Moon sign is changing depending on the birthime.
But she looks Scorpio to me.Maybe she is Libra Rising and Pluto is in her first house