How do you feel loved?

Blackempress

I was reading through some relationship advice & came across the idea that someone who shows love 'the way you perceive love' is the one you end up appreciating the most.
It automatically reflected the condition of our Sun, Moon & Venus but for myself I came head-on my Venusian interests & thought "Intellectual engagement & Communication" made me feel appreciated, which of course are the trademarks of an Airy Venus & Moon. :cool:

Gifts, Time-together, compliments, sex- What makes you feel appreciated, wanted & Supported?

kronos

I agree about "Intellectual engagement and communication." It's in my chart too, but I don't quite have enough of that need fulfilled in my current living situation. If I meet someone in a social or intimate setting where the conversation soars, I'm a very happy camper. Or someone to go camping with. Then I'm really a happy camper. But then again if I'm tired or feeling introverted I like having someone who can just be in the room with me and coexist. I think it's like a creature comfort thing for me.

SidKarma

Banned
In a woman's chart, it is the sign & aspects received by Sun, Moon & Mars that defines her inner man, the way she feels fulfilled and loved. Add to it the DC (conscious attraction) and the Vertex (which acts as Secondary Descendant - unconscious attraction) and you get a more complete picture.

kimbermoon

I tend to connect on the emotional level in a deep and compassionate way [Moon in Pisces]; with my Scorpio rising as well, superficiality bores me. Venus in Leo idealizes demonstrations of appreciation, affection and loyalty. Mars in Capricorn wants to feel secure and be respected, but faithfulness is also important.
In return, I try to show support and understanding, and provide nourishment [Sun in Cancer, conjunct Jupiter] in relationships. My perceptions about love have certainly changed as the years have passed.:smile: