Should I start to search a new job or stick to current ? Any upcoming chances for gr

shankstar

Namaste Respected Astrologers
My question is regarding Job whether I should start searching new or stick to current as till now it's the most stable but I feel some challenges ahead or is there any chances of growth and change upcoming?
My details
Date of Birth :- 22 sep 1984
Place of Birth :- Agra ( Uttar Pradesh)
Time of Birth : 13:10 ( afternoon 1:10 PM)

creativei

Namaste Respected Astrologers
My question is regarding Job whether I should start searching new or stick to current as till now it's the most stable but I feel some challenges ahead or is there any chances of growth and change upcoming?
My details
Date of Birth :- 22 sep 1984
Place of Birth :- Agra ( Uttar Pradesh)
Time of Birth : 13:10 ( afternoon 1:10 PM)

Genrraly prof life is nice you get fame awards influence prosperity so far you had sun dasa which is 9th lord n now this September moon dasa gona start which is 8th lord n 8th lord is own house that too 10th lord star indeed it gives troubles in work health n marital life no matter how matter how good chart is dasa like 6th 8th makes native reality of life many untoward unexpected things happens but since your basic chart is good it wont affect much. Even you dont wish there will be forcible changes in career you have to face humilations in regards to job wife and health. Finance issues worries you. Take care health dont get into any issues n disputes esp relating to women be careful in driving use public transport. Even unknown person suddenly comes n gives troubles. Even chances of litigations too. Y im saying because all these are 8th house matters so take care.

If you manage moon dasa then rest all very very good for you. Profession change happens next year.

Your younger siblings will be source for your mental worries. Take care mom health..

mathur_dinesh

The Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are three important planets for your career.
You are going to start the major-period of the Moon from the end of September/2022. It will operate for ten years. During this major-period the period from August/2025 to July/2028 may not be very pleasant. Otherwise you should have a good time.