jupiter at 29.30 degree in 12th house, virgo in SR

Fz hb

Hi everyone
i am in a bit of a fix trying to figure out the meaning of SR jupiter in 12th house of my SR for 2016-17. The reason I am trying to understand this is because I have intentionally put alot of effort in changing my habits and behaviors in order to change my life since I have a fast approaching medical deadline. As i have mentioned in my previous posts, i have endometriosis due to which my doctor had advised me to get married, have kids and then get the uterus removed to prevent any further damage to save my life. but despite two years of consistently making the changes to get the desired result, i have not been able to get anywhere in terms of financial improvement or seen any improvement in health or relationship status. I am already going through a lot of physical pain along with severe anxiety and depression because of messed up hormones. I want to know if the situation is going to get better or not. because if its not going to improve then i will probably have to stop waiting and get the uterus removed anyway sometime next year.
Would really appreciate any insight about my SR from fellow members.
I have attached my natal and SR chart. I dont know how to get the progression or transit charts.

Please help me read the possibilities in my situation
Thankyou

Attachments

• astro_32gw_03_fz_hb_201698.19335.64538.jpg
    astro_32gw_03_fz_hb_201698.19335.64538.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_2gw_03_fz_hb.22124.11950.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_fz_hb.22124.11950.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 15