Which rising sign would cause a person with many fire/air planets to be introverted?

Vagabondgirl

What are the most introverted rising signs?

I know somebody that has a lot of air and fire, most fire, but is super introverted. Another person born the same day has Sagittarius rising and is quite extroverted. I just thought a person with so many masculin planets would be rather sociable....

Lion o ness

I think Water Rising would be a big part of this... Im all fire, except for my venus and my Asc..

Im very introverted... I love my solitude. I prefer to be home alone..

I spent most of my childhood in my room alone..

But Im not Shy, I just prefer to be alone.. If I cant get time to myself, I literally go nuts. I cant take it....

At parties I usually spend time in the corner, watching.. Im not comfortable unless I am around people I know, or very small groups...

juicey J.

Banned
Like the leo lady said a water rising can have this affect. Also, does saturn conjunct, oppose, or square any of the luminaries or angles as this can also make one rather shy, a water rising would further this influence.

queenfluff

At parties I usually spend time in the corner, watching.. Im not comfortable unless I am around people I know, or very small groups...

Hehe...I end up in the corner because people avoid my Scorpio Rising! :( I prefer small groups too and people I know - too many people make me feel claustrophobic. I can't under people who like to "socialize and network" - small talk irritates me unless it is going to turn into something deeper.

I think it is because us Water Risings tend to absorb all the emotions around us. It is overwhelming and exhausting for us.

I was also going to say Virgo Risings too - My Virgo Sun wants to just sit and watch people. It is sort of introverted.

It would be cool to see what it would be like to be a different Rising sign for a day - I would like to try it out at a party and see if people don't avoid me! :)

Lion o ness

Hehe...I end up in the corner because people avoid my Scorpio Rising! :( I prefer small groups too and people I know - too many people make me feel claustrophobic. I can't under people who like to "socialize and network" - small talk irritates me unless it is going to turn into something deeper.

I think it is because us Water Risings tend to absorb all the emotions around us. It is overwhelming and exhausting for us.

I was also going to say Virgo Risings too - My Virgo Sun wants to just sit and watch people. It is sort of introverted.

It would be cool to see what it would be like to be a different Rising sign for a day - I would like to try it out at a party and see if people don't avoid me! :)

I know... My Taurus son has a Leo Rising and he's really out going.. He has Taurus/Gem in his 10th.. He has a packed 10th...

He's way more Leo than me.. and LOUD... OMG... I have to remind him inside voice.. inside voice... He has Mercury in Gem... he NEVER never stops talking... lol

Yeah Im just really uncomfortable in large groups. I went to 1 concert before and I hated it.. I couldnt stand being there.. Just to many people around...

queenfluff

I know... My Taurus son has a Leo Rising and he's really out going.. He has Taurus/Gem in his 10th.. He has a packed 10th...

He's way more Leo than me.. and LOUD... OMG... I have to remind him inside voice.. inside voice... He has Mercury in Gem... he NEVER never stops talking... lol

Yeah Im just really uncomfortable in large groups. I went to 1 concert before and I hated it.. I couldnt stand being there.. Just to many people around...

So, I guess that the Fire/Air Rising are probably more visibly outgoing and us Water/Earth ones are more introverted on the surface.

hehe.. I have Mercury in Libra and they are super talky too ...but only when you get me going. Otherwise, I have trouble talking to strangers!

Funny though, I love concerts! The crowds don't bother me there and I think it is because I have Neptune conjunct Moon that loves music so I ignore all the other people at the concert and I am there for the music only - plus I don't have to talk to anyone because it is too loud usually!

What I hate are parties where I hardly know anyone and people are expecting others to "mingle" and "network" with them- ugh, horrible. All that pressure of having to talk to people I don't know, figure out what to say and wonder if they like me or not. No, thank you. That is for the Fire and Air rising signs I think. I can always tell which ones they are at a party - they never sit still and are running around like crazy. I would rather talk to the quiet Earth and water risings myself because they probably fell as awkward as I do! :) Wall flowers! YAh!

BobZemco

What are the most introverted rising signs?

No such thing.

Signs do nothing, because they have no power, and no energy, and do not emanate rays or light. They are merely backdrops for the Planets.

Whether a person is introverted or extroverted or some mix in between depends on the placement of the Planets Above or Below the Horizon, and how the Significators of Personality (their manners which is determined by the Ascendant Ruler, the rulers of any Signs or Intercepted Signs in the 1st House, any Planets in the 1st House and Mercury) is situated in the Chart, plus the overall disposition the person's Temperament (which will be generally cheerful, ireful, calm and steady, or gloomy and depressed).

juicey J.

Banned
No such thing.

Signs do nothing, because they have no power, and no energy, and do not emanate rays or light. They are merely backdrops for the Planets.

Whether a person is introverted or extroverted or some mix in between depends on the placement of the Planets Above or Below the Horizon, and how the Significators of Personality (their manners which is determined by the Ascendant Ruler, the rulers of any Signs or Intercepted Signs in the 1st House, any Planets in the 1st House and Mercury) is situated in the Chart, plus the overall disposition the person's Temperament (which will be generally cheerful, ireful, calm and steady, or gloomy and depressed).

THANK YOU!!!!! :smile: Its the the chart as a whole which, decides if and how extroverted or interverted a person is, not just one factor like rising sign. Although I would still argue on average earth and water signs tend to be more shy and standoffish in new situations and around unfamiliar people then the other rising signs. Also, Aquarius rising can be on average standoffish and distant from time to time due to their saturn rulership. This isn't to say all these would be this way as more then a few would have chart factors to counter it.

Last edited:

audioanomaly

I'm pretty introverted, and I have Leo as my rising sign. :p Other factors might be my Mars in Pisces (softer, less agressive energies), or Cap sun conjunct Neptune.

Saturnian

Usually introverted signs,but it also depends where their moon and Sun is placed,as in what house.Usually in the 12th house they're not that extroverted even if they do SEEM like that.

Claire19

Speaking for myself with predominant fire and air but with a Pisces rising and Neptune in the 8th, as a child was shy and introverted along with the Saturn in Leo inconjunct the ascendant. I suffered low self esteem and was quite sad most of the time. I didnt know how to play and just be a child. Moon in the 3rd also badly aspected....in Taurus.

Claire19

I'm pretty introverted, and I have Leo as my rising sign. :p Other factors might be my Mars in Pisces (softer, less agressive energies), or Cap sun conjunct Neptune.
Your Sun would be the main indicator as ruler of the chart. HOwever Mars in Pisces does tend to less aggression and can give weak energy levels.
Cap SUn conjunct Neptune is also a softening influence with great sensitivity and tendency to withdraw and be alone at times.

gimzo23

I have Leo rising and all planets but Uranus in fire or air, including the other angle as well, and I'm no extrovert. I prefer spending time alone, used to be rather shy and still don't feel comfortable being among (many) people or in certain social situations. Just by looking at the elements, it wouldn't make much sense I guess. So I think planets near the Asc and in the 1st house, or maybe important planets in the 12th, can be big factors in the extraversion/introversion thing as well. I assume it's the case in my case at least.

Veronica

I agree with what some of you wrote, I think some water ascendants would be more introverted. I have Cancer Rising, and Iam very shy @ times.. I have to feel totally right or @ ease with someone to open up.

juicey J.

Banned
I have Leo rising and all planets but Uranus in fire or air, including the other angle as well, and I'm no extrovert. I prefer spending time alone, used to be rather shy and still don't feel comfortable being among (many) people or in certain social situations. Just by looking at the elements, it wouldn't make much sense I guess. So I think planets near the Asc and in the 1st house, or maybe important planets in the 12th, can be big factors in the extraversion/introversion thing as well. I assume it's the case in my case at least.

Does saturn afflict any of the luminaries or angles of your chart? Do you have any planets in the 12th. Do you have venus square saturn, or any other debility to venus? This is all generalized its the chart as a whole. Also, do you have a strong fixed presence in your chart?

Last edited:

Claire19

I think Water Rising would be a big part of this... Im all fire, except for my venus and my Asc..

Im very introverted... I love my solitude. I prefer to be home alone..

I spent most of my childhood in my room alone..

But Im not Shy, I just prefer to be alone.. If I cant get time to myself, I literally go nuts. I cant take it....

I agree with that.... I have water rising and the ruler in the 8th house. I am a fire Sun sign with three other fire planets and have also lots of air and am not shy but spend a lot of time alone and prefer small groups of familiar people also.
I think water rising is so super sensitive to the vibes in the immediate environment that it can be disturbing and draining.

Claire19

Does saturn afflict any of the luminaries or angles of your chart? Do you have any planets in the 12th. Do you have venus square saturn, or any other debility to venus? This is all generalized its the chart as a whole. Also, do you have a strong fixed presence in your chart?
Interesting you mention fixed element?? I can see the validity of the 12th house placements. I think Neptune with the personal planets also.
Venus with Saturn can lead to lack of social skills or enjoyment and feeling unlovable or unattractive and inadequate in that way.

gimzo23

I have Saturn rising in the 1st conjunct 1st house Mercury and my Sun as Asc ruler and final dispositor in the 12th. I think these should be the major factors in this. My Venus looks rather nice, it might get increased from being conjunct Jupiter, but it also closely sextiles my rising Saturn. Moon conjunct IC and Neptune closely trining Asc may add a little to this as well, not sure though.