does he like me???

ivoryivy

more questions you pile in into 1 area, we get a better picture what is going on

1/7
then we look into part of marriage then lord of 5th house
then dispositors for L1 and L7 then venus and sun if they are not taken
then moon

I am not picking on you just saying more needlepoint you get a question, you get a really really clear answer.

"Will he call today?"
is not the same as "will he call? when?" because querent specifically asks until midnight timeframe

does this make sense?

thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?

tikana

thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?

it is not completely different but you are carving a question/ i would go with "how does he feel about me?" then you are looking at the reception and strength of planets and if there are any direct aspects that are incoming

ivoryivy

it is not completely different but you are carving a question/ i would go with "how does he feel about me?" then you are looking at the reception and strength of planets and if there are any direct aspects that are incoming

ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?

tikana

ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?

umm depends on a question.
Like "Did i pass an exam?" - you would be looking at separating aspects
Did i meet my other half? - I would need to see the chart because it is a weird question to answer without looking at the chart
Will I get a job offer? when you just had an interview - could mean that the offer is coming your way - i would look at the chart
When will the package arrive - and it is passing aspect - it could be at home but you havent seen it yet.

hard to tell without looking at the chart

You are asking very very good questions. Keep at it!

IleneK

Premium Member
iviv.

If you want to know if something did [past tense] happen, passed the test?, did he fall for me? it's a separating aspect.
If you want to know if something will [future] happen, will the relationship work out?, it's an applying aspect.

Tik, if the question is, does he like me [present], would you say how you decide that?

Last edited:

ivoryivy

umm depends on a question.
Like "Did i pass an exam?" - you would be looking at separating aspects
Did i meet my other half? - I would need to see the chart because it is a weird question to answer without looking at the chart
Will I get a job offer? when you just had an interview - could mean that the offer is coming your way - i would look at the chart
When will the package arrive - and it is passing aspect - it could be at home but you havent seen it yet.

hard to tell without looking at the chart

You are asking very very good questions. Keep at it!
thank you !

sinhtheslumberingdragon

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)

Please note I am a beginner, and I am practicing horary - please take my readings with a grain of salt

L1 (Mars) is you, L7 (Venus) is him

Ascendant degree is late, but nevertheless we can proceed.

Lord 7 resides in 28th degree of Scorpio - even though he is receptive to you right now (Resides in the Domicile+Triplicty of Mars), Venus has 1.46 degrees before it swap signs - and once Venus enters Sag (very soon), it wants nothing to do with Mars (Lord 1). Venus residing in the mute sign of Scorpio might suggest that he had trouble expressing the feelings he had for you.

Lord 1 is badly placed in this chart, save for the fact that Mars rejoices in the 6th house (this is very minor, and does not make up for the detriment+combustion), Mars is fond of Venus - Mars resides in the domicile of Venus, and unlike Venus mars is right near the middle of the house, and not changing signs soon like Venus. This suggests that you will continue liking him for quite some time, however he will have little interest in you.

An interesting factor is that Mars is in the exaltation and triplicity of Saturn, suggesting that perhaps someone else has caught your eye recently (perhaps one of your friends, as Saturn rules and resides in the 11th house, or maybe one of your superiors - Saturn also rules 10th) please let me know if this is the case.

The fact that there is a late degree on the asc (suggests that there is little the querent can do in the matter and the matter has passed), combined with the fact that L7 will switch signs soons and lose interest in L1, suggests to me that he did have some feelings for you - but that was in the past and now he doesn't.

As always, please update on the situation and give feedback :)

ivoryivy

Please note I am a beginner, and I am practicing horary - please take my readings with a grain of salt

L1 (Mars) is you, L7 (Venus) is him

Ascendant degree is late, but nevertheless we can proceed.

Lord 7 resides in 28th degree of Scorpio - even though he is receptive to you right now (Resides in the Domicile+Triplicty of Mars), Venus has 1.46 degrees before it swap signs - and once Venus enters Sag (very soon), it wants nothing to do with Mars (Lord 1). Venus residing in the mute sign of Scorpio might suggest that he had trouble expressing the feelings he had for you.

Lord 1 is badly placed in this chart, save for the fact that Mars rejoices in the 6th house (this is very minor, and does not make up for the detriment+combustion), Mars is fond of Venus - Mars resides in the domicile of Venus, and unlike Venus mars is right near the middle of the house, and not changing signs soon like Venus. This suggests that you will continue liking him for quite some time, however he will have little interest in you.

An interesting factor is that Mars is in the exaltation and triplicity of Saturn, suggesting that perhaps someone else has caught your eye recently (perhaps one of your friends, as Saturn rules and resides in the 11th house, or maybe one of your superiors - Saturn also rules 10th) please let me know if this is the case.

The fact that there is a late degree on the asc (suggests that there is little the querent can do in the matter and the matter has passed), combined with the fact that L7 will switch signs soons and lose interest in L1, suggests to me that he did have some feelings for you - but that was in the past and now he doesn't.

As always, please update on the situation and give feedback :)
thank you so much for taking your time to read the chart ! i appreciate it a lot. and everything seems really accurate, it all resonated a lot and that’s interesting that you mentioned that ab mars because someone else did caught my eye ! a close friend actually. i am not 100% sure if there’s gonna be anything new to this situation but if there is i’ll update you for sure thanks again :)

knowledge

The question was "does he like me?" to which I say that the mutual reception indicates that, yes, he likes her right now.

Whether he will continue to feel that way, whether they will get together, those are other questions, not yet posed.
To those questions, I would agree with your assessment, tik.

Ilen,
just through some little experience... The chart not only says yes or no to the question but also what comes next, the peoples involved and their situations and possibilities.

For example, just lately in a "does she like me" question the querent had a no Reception to the quested but when I have look at her signifier it showed as if she will meet the quarent's friend. But quarent said she does not know him at all there are no chance. But after weeks now to our shock a pic came out where quested and the quarent's friend were at a party staying very close to each other almost a cm gap. Looks to me soon they both will date.

So chart does speaks out many thing and we shouldn't restrict with some rules and ignore it.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenk, English is not my 1st language. I was Tring to say with some little experience from My side :smile:

Communication can be challenging even when we have the same first language, so please do not concern yourself, my friend. :smile:

I was trying to say to you that I appreciate your experience, and that with my experience in horary, I agree with what you said.

And thank you.

Jesusistheway

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)

the question of love is Venus: Its sitting in your 7th house of horary question under marriage and open enemies house. Venus in scorpio is a kind of sting, obsessive, sexual, or taboo. the ruler of the 7th house which is libra and scorpio is in the house of the house of secrecy, jails, hospital, etc. and its in a house of Aries with chiron in there. I would say either you guys are like the movie slumdog millioniare and are in bad circumstances or he is wounded and is using you to lick his wounds. there's also a stellium in the 6th house which means people are meddling and you are both 6th house partners. north node in 2nd house means you must communicate together over finances. that's my intepretation.