SAT & MARS in 5th house affect aqu Asc!!!

Wanted to know the affect of sat or mars which is on 5th house of my chart and its affect ...as i am going thru a turbulent relationship problems from past 1 year.My natal chart is attached.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_rajat_khanna_hp_48801_1161.gif
    astro_w2at_01_rajat_khanna_hp_48801_1161.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 25

piscesnurse

i would think being in love and in a relationship is important to you, u are very attractive to the opposite sex and u put a lot into your relationships
getting hurt frequently, i may be off but i would also say things have been stalled or stop and start leading to a lot of frustration.

student4life

You are drawn to independent, executive type women :)venus::aries:& :moon::aquarius:) that could also have a “me first” temperamental attitude, but at the same time you feel that this woman belongs to you :)venus:in 2nd house). Can you see where this would be a difficult situation? You can be proud that she is your significant other, but you will not be able to control her :)mars:&:saturn::square::venus:), the sooner you figure that out the sooner things will go more smoothly. Also be careful to not be too easily hurt :)mercury:&:sun::square::moon:)with or too nit-picky in your relationships :)virgo:7th house). Did you meet her through your work in some way :)venus::trine::neptune:in 10th house & :trine: MC)?

Many Thanks @piscesnurse and @student4life for your observation.
well from last 2yrs my relationship account with my Partener is in doldrums. we are separeted too from last 1 yr or so. Its very difficult time for me. when we can be reunited??any guess. Is 5th house represent only relationship issue or something more.

Regards,

piscesnurse

If would also be helpful to know her date time and place of birth you can do a chart of both of you on astro.com and do your natal chart with transits (meanng where the present planets are in relation to your natal chart)

Wanted to know the affect of sat or mars which is on 5th house of my chart and its affect ...as i am going thru a turbulent relationship problems from past 1 year.My natal chart is attached.

Transiting saturn is going through your 8th house of joint finances and sex.

Saturn in the 5th house
· Here the self expression and creative ability are apt to be inhibited. Lessons to learn where lovingness is concerned for individual is apt to be cool and inhibited.
· Difficulties with children due to lack of understanding where their needs are concerned.
· Teaching or working with young people would be a constructive use of a 5th house Saturn. Learn to forget the self and care about others.
· These people lack confidence in their creative abilities and social skills. Artistic potential will only be developed if practical skills are acquired.
· There is a formality in social relationships and in dealings with children. May delay you wanting any children of your own, but when they do arrive, feel very responsible for them, their friends and their grandchildren even.
· Could feel heavy responsibilities regarding children or may not even want children
· People with this position are well suited to stock market speculation, may become romantically involved with an older person. Reserved in their attitudes towards Art, Theatre, ­Pleasure.
· Women – could be long time in labour

Saturn is also square to venus for which t Saturn has been making an opposition aspect. Testing what is of value to you, probably kept you short of money to? But natal saturn is involved in a grand trine (bit good news)

mars in 5th shows where you put energy into children, romance, creativity, even self employment. mars is apex for common T Square involved venus and pluto

your sun is a singleton ie; Only planet in earth element, showing you lack practicality.

Astrology cannot say 100% if you will reconcile or not. this type of question is best asked in horary.

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
You could try asking a horary question in that forum, by posting a chart and asking a question with yes or no answer but first you need to learn few basics and at least attempt an interpretation as horary is inundated with silly questions and senior members get very frustrated....