Are you an indigo/starseed?

Lykanized

The term 'indigo' is fairly common these days, but there are heavy misconceptions as to what indigos actually are. 'Starseed' is a bit of a lesser known term, but it's not exactly rare. It's a term basically for anyone with a spirit that hails directly from outside of Earth. I've learned recently, however, that its definition is also riddled with misconception and technically everyone would be a starseed

Many individuals will hook onto these terms because they're highly sensitive, empathic, perhaps have any number of psychic skills or even just one, or perhaps simply because they have a feeling it's what they are. But the human ego is strong and may rear its head by making people believe they're special or that they're some kind of god because there's something a little different about them. Of course, it's perfectly fine to feel special, it's just that these feelings can lead people away from their paths and cause them to miss the point completely about why it's important to know if you're an indigo

Others may feel like these labels are highly ridiculous because honestly, many people make them sound ridiculous, but they're just words. What's important here in this thread is WHAT indigos are--
in truth, indigos are starseeds from a particular star system who came here basically on a rescue mission for humanity. Once you understand what being an indigo really is, it doesn't feel good. It's very heavy and it's not about any one person, but about everyone else. Perhaps it does come with 'nonhuman abilities', but those abilities are the weapons indigos came here with, they're not powers to make the indigos feel special or cool or godlike

Anyway...
I feel a responsibility to get this out to as many as possible. I wasn't sure if I should keep my thread light or not. This is VERY important and anyone who is an indigo agreed to certain terms of a contract before incarnating, but you, just like everyone, have freewill and can choose whether you actually want to pursue your mission or not. Doing so won't be easy, but you'll have help in both physical and nonphysical form

If you do want to pursue your mission, you need to start doing it ASAP. And you more likely than not already have been pursuing it noncognizantly, but now you can do it with more information and greater awareness

Firstly, here's a test. I find the sky test to be extremely compelling. I love that it's openended too. It's best to not read the comments as it might skew your results, but I can promise that what I saw was different than what the person in the comments saw..well it was similar, but I saw something more than just that and was told what it is when I emailed the person who put out this test--
Indigo Test

When you finish, send your results to: 'decodingthehive@gmail.com'

You may want to watch that video series from the beginning...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzYlvVyoSxs&list=PL05qfnj7UsjwWwhcTZcyUgVsB-B6J-5cx

A 5 part series providing more info on what indigos are and what they're doing here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7saUVWnUa0k&list=PL05qfnj7UsjxTvh7T79zxCsTsQyIfqADi

This may sound like ******** to some, but your intuition and your higher self will be able to tell you if this is worth pursuing for you

If you have any questions, you can direct them to 'decodingthehive' or I can try to answer too if it pertains to me and why I'm so convinced of all of this being true

SunConjunctUranus

Lykan,

Let's be real. Focusing on financial first before go deep into that spiritual realm. Not being harsh but, like I said, let's be real. In the future the worst scenario would be no one want to compensate your financial. I get it if you have interest such as those things but we are growing older now.

Caring
R

Lykanized

Lykan,

Let's be real. Focusing on financial first before go deep into that spiritual realm. Not being harsh but, like I said, let's be real. In the future the worst scenario would be no one want to compensate your financial. I get it if you have interest such as those things but we are growing older now.

Caring
R
Who said I'm not paying attention to financial concerns? They're not mutually exclusive, but I really don't care much about money and I certainly don't care to talk about it

Let's just say my concerns are not like most peoples'. There are certain things I'm unwilling to sacrifice just to live in a corrupt world, certain things that if sacrificed, they'd render my life worthless and therefor I'd just make an early stop off this bloody train

This is the spiritual part of the forum, let's stay on topic

Lykanized

Lykan,

Caring
R
Altho, if this is you offering to be a benefactor, feel free to send a PM my way :tongue:

SunConjunctUranus

Who said I'm not paying attention to financial concerns? They're not mutually exclusive, but I really don't care much about money and I certainly don't care to talk about it

Let's just say my concerns are not like most peoples'. There are certain things I'm unwilling to sacrifice just to live in a corrupt world, certain things that if sacrificed, they'd render my life worthless and therefor I'd just make an early stop off this bloody train

This is the spiritual part of the forum, let's stay on topic

It takes a lot of energy to write all your posts. Indeed it's impressive but your drive to put the heart out in your posts are going to waste because I read the basis of your thought come from egocentrical self in the past.

Okay, let's on topics now.

Who are you citing pertains to the misconception of indigo, by the way? My initial thought on the definition of indigo and starseeds are perfect as mainstream does, thus contrary to yours. Already watched the second link you have provided, it's cool video. I found it interestimg because I myself might be a starseed aswell. How about you ms OP?

Lykanized

It takes a lot of energy to write all your posts. Indeed it's impressive but your drive to put the heart out in your posts are going to waste because I read the basis of your thought come from egocentrical self in the past.

Okay, let's on topics now.

Who are you citing pertains to the misconception of indigo, by the way? My initial thought on the definition of indigo and starseeds are perfect as mainstream does, thus contrary to yours. Already watched the second link you have provided, it's cool video. I found it interestimg because I myself might be a starseed aswell. How about you ms OP?
I don't see any of what I write as a waste. A waste to you, perhaps, but not to me. If you wish to discuss my life any further, please do so privately

I'm not citing anyone as pertaining to the misconception. It's just that once any term reaches a specific aspect of the public, it takes on a life of its own and the meaning gets lost. But in this case, the term has been taken and used very loosely. It's really only a vehicle to translate something that exists outside of these labels

If you think you might be an indigo, it's crucial you discover which type if you have any desire to try to fulfill your contract or play any of your role as an indigo

I'm an indigo. I'm a type 3 unfortunately lol

SunConjunctUranus

I don't see any of what I write as a waste. A waste to you, perhaps, but not to me. If you wish to discuss my life any further, please do so privately

I'm not citing anyone as pertaining to the misconception. It's just that once any term reaches a specific aspect of the public, it takes on a life of its own and the meaning gets lost. But in this case, the term has been taken and used very loosely. It's really only a vehicle to translate something that exists outside of these labels

If you think you might be an indigo, it's crucial you discover which type if you have any desire to try to fulfill your contract or play any of your role as an indigo

I'm an indigo. I'm a type 3 unfortunately lol

Believe it or not, the greatest achievement I've done so far in AW is to make feel creepy back when we first interacted! What I was saying at the time is not joking, came from legitimate sacred text, translated by legitimate professor from your country and the text have been use by nearly all astrology fans around the globe.(the link of text in my signature). So, that's why I'm asking who are you citing because spiritual things like this one, should have legitimate source aswell imo, then we can take more meaningful knowledge. But it doesn't matter as long as you wish to keep "street" term of indigo or starseed.

I take back what I said after watch the videos for several times. I'm just a generic dude, no more different than at least 4 billions dude around the Earth. What makes you think you are indigo type 3? Are there any experience from you related to indigo number 3rd?

conspiracy theorist

I might revisit this phenomenon. I remember looking into it as a teenager and feeling a mixture between queasiness, light-headedness and an ungrounded sensation. The information and community around it made me "sick". It's been awhile from there so maybe I won't have the same allergic reaction to the material.

Lykanized

I might revisit this phenomenon. I remember looking into it as a teenager and feeling a mixture between queasiness, light-headedness and an ungrounded sensation. The information and community around it made me "sick". It's been awhile from there so maybe I won't have the same allergic reaction to the material.

This community hasn’t been around for a very long time so there’s no way it could be anything you’ve ever come across before. To really find the meat of it, you’ll have to dig deeper as it’s all very scientific, very heavy, and very dense and there’s over 2000 pages worth of information to gather for anyone who’s interested

This isn’t the same as the conventional indigo ‘phenomenon’, just keep that in mind. I also didn’t post this to start a debate. People who resonate will know it and they can choose what to do with that fact. Most people won’t even be able to understand anything presented, even the most basic ideas

Lykanized

I take back what I said after watch the videos for several times. I'm just a generic dude, no more different than at least 4 billions dude around the Earth. What makes you think you are indigo type 3? Are there any experience from you related to indigo number 3rd?
It’s better to be just a ‘generic dude’

I fit the type 3 profile, yes. Even the unfortunate aspects of it I’ve gone through

conspiracy theorist

If I sound inflammatory, I didn't mean to come off that way. The ideas have been around since the 1970s, at least of the indigo phenomena, so there has been an indigo community of some cast for a few decades, at least.

I may look into again, especially since this sounds like material that I have never come across before. If only to know of another important development in the overall spiritual community (sounds dry I know) I want to look into it. If I come to find that I am one of these beings, so much the better for me. If not, I still will learn something new and fairly powerful enough that others are dedicating a lot of time, energy and even staking their whole lives on it.

Lykanized

If I sound inflammatory, I didn't mean to come off that way. The ideas have been around since the 1970s, at least of the indigo phenomena, so there has been an indigo community of some cast for a few decades, at least.

I may look into again, especially since this sounds like material that I have never come across before. If only to know of another important development in the overall spiritual community (sounds dry I know) I want to look into it. If I come to find that I am one of these beings, so much the better for me. If not, I still will learn something new and fairly powerful enough that others are dedicating a lot of time, energy and even staking their whole lives on it.

Oh yeah. The indigo phenomenon isn’t anything new, but I tried to address that. I suppose I didn’t do so well enough...

The ‘indigos’ being addressed here aren’t like the conventional conception of indigos. It’s different. It goes deeper. It’s actually more scientific than spiritual, but it does have immense spiritual implications

This community actually isn’t very big and much of the information most people would reject. Most people wouldn’t even want to begin to think of some of the atrocities going on in our world right now

Lykanized

Dense and deep material doesn't deter me, neither do atrocities. As far as my internal compass indicates, this is a "go".

Out of curiosity, when it’s day time, you should do the sky test. You go to an area where the sun isn’t hitting directly, focus your eyes about two feet ahead and slightly up, just keep staring and note what you see in the air

I’ll pm you later about those sources of information 😊

Lykanized

If I am, it's better to know so I can get on with the business of doing what I need to do. If not, then I have no personal stake in the claim. No matter the difficulty or ease of my "path", I am willing to walk down it.

So if you are one, you are interested in doing what you need to do? That’s a relief to hear... Quite a few I’ve come across don’t desire at all to do what they need to do. It’s nice to meet someone who is willing to do it no matter how difficult that path is

Maybe you’d be interested in trying the indigo test and sending your results to ‘decodingthehive@gmail.com’
The test may turn you off a bit, but I took my own chance and did it and I don’t regret it one bit. The guy with that email is extremely levelheaded and probably different than what you’d expect, in a good way

conspiracy theorist

Out of curiosity, when it’s day time, you should do the sky test. You go to an area where the sun isn’t hitting directly, focus your eyes about two feet ahead and slightly up, just keep staring and note what you see in the air

I’ll pm you later about those sources of information 😊

Purple flecks?

When I have time I will do it. Also will be waiting on your PMs.