help

Hello. I am new to the study of astrology. I am hoping someone would be kind enough to read my chart for me. I don't know my exact time of birth but was told it was a little before noon in central time zone. I have no way to obtain exact time and I understand this can limit reading my chart. What can I do in this case?
I have had a challenging life so far but have ALWAYS felt that something great and extraordinary will happen to me in this lifetime. Wondering if any information can be obtained from my chart in which I used "exact time unknown". Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello. I am new to the study of astrology. I am hoping someone would be kind enough to read my chart for me. I don't know my exact time of birth but was told it was a little before noon in central time zone. I have no way to obtain exact time and I understand this can limit reading my chart. What can I do in this case?
I have had a challenging life so far but have ALWAYS felt that something great and extraordinary will happen to me in this lifetime. Wondering if any information can be obtained from my chart in which I used "exact time unknown". Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
if the time of birth is unreliable
then the natal chart data is questionable
when you say "a little before noon" that could be half an hour :smile:

or

an hour before

and so on

JUPITERASC

also
the chart you have posted is a night chart
and clearly
if you were told you were born "a little beofre noon"
then that is a day chart with sun well above the horizon
and in fact in 10th house or thereabouts
an option would be for you to recreate your natal chart
using a time literally "a little before noon"
you decide how many minutes before noon :smile:

Thank you for your responses. I just don't know how to proceed. My birth details such as time are sealed due to adoption. The "little before noon" may or may not be accurate. I was only told that it was information passed on by best recollection. So frustrating. Is there no information that can be obtained without exact time? Thank you in advance.

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your responses. I just don't know how to proceed. My birth details such as time are sealed due to adoption. The "little before noon" may or may not be accurate. I was only told that it was information passed on by best recollection. So frustrating. Is there no information that can be obtained without exact time? Thank you in advance.
"a little before noon" is at least some information to go on
and some information is better than none
i.e.
your time of birth is unknown BUT may have been "a little before noon"
so that's better than nothing :smile:
experiment with an "a little before noon chart"
simply because it is at least on record
otherwise
another option is to read thoroughly and study the concepts discussed on the
Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

Thank you again. I am working to gain legal access to my information. I have met both birth parents but they can't recall exact time of birth. :annoyed: It is my hope that the agencies which handled the birth certificate will be able to provide me with accurate information.

JUPITERASC

Thank you again. I am working to gain legal access to my information.
I have met both birth parents but they can't recall exact time of birth. :annoyed:
It is my hope that the agencies which handled the birth certificate
will be able to provide me with accurate information.
So both birth parents are saying you were born during the day
when Sun was above horizon
sometime before noon
which is very different from the midnight chart you posted

i.e.
when "exact time unknown" is selected
then a midnight chart is created
obviously
a noon chart places the sun exactly opposite the suns place at midnight
:smile:

One birth parent is saying "a little before noon" but the other (they haven't been in contact for over 40+ years) is saying between 7-8 pm. Neither sound very convincing. I just don't understand, being a parent myself, how you can forget the time of birth of your child.

Still trying to gain legal access to my info that was sealed by the state I was adopted in. Also persuing the state I was born in but having difficulties cutting thru more "red tape" as I was born on a military base. Seems like those records are even harder to aquire.

Years ago I received basic non-identifying info but it didn't include the time of birth. I do know that sometimes they used to also changed the actual date of birth in the records. Both birth parents are sure the date I have is correct.

Last edited:

Whoam1

I've found that there are more than one AC sign... I've found three currently actually. The AC is from the universes eyes, there is also the AC from the souls eyes (your eyes) for this use your highest degree planet as the AC, the last AC is called the spiritual rising, for this use your Sun/Moon midpoint. Knowing the other 2 AC may help you find your third AC (the physical AC). This is a multiple astrology form method, using Vedic Traditional and Esoteric/modern astrology together may seem crazy but I'm finding much truth in it, it's a place to start at least.

Best of luck~S.