is this a bad luck chart? holy cow

runthejules

Hi everyone
I have been going through the worst 2 years of my life. My Saturn return really came for me. How long is this going to last? I'm getting so exhausted. I've been through being falsely accused of a crime, death of my father, a relapse, going way beyond my comfort zone during sex, a heartbreak,debt, .. the list could go on.
Is there anything significant I should be looking for?

Signed,
Will I ever laugh again
😂
Jules

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone
I have been going through the worst 2 years of my life. My Saturn return really came for me. How long is this going to last? I'm getting so exhausted. I've been through being falsely accused of a crime, death of my father, a relapse, going way beyond my comfort zone during sex, a heartbreak,debt, .. the list could go on.

Signed,
Will I ever laugh again
😂
Jules
if needed, these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use :smile:

Taurus9

I don't know but generally speaking you are a Virgo rising near the same degrees as me and Saturn has been causing mischief in Sagittarius for me and other Virgos even without a lot of Sag planets and a Saturn return. I have had similar experiences to you in the past 2-3 years. Perhaps when Saturn goes out of retrograde (late August) and starts moving into Capricorn (late December) you will start to receive more benefits from your hardships. :sideways:

Last edited:

runthejules

Thank you for your response. I hope things start to look up soon. I was wondering if my 3rd house stellium was a big contributing factor as my communication is basically null at this point. I feel like no matter how hard I scream nobody hears me.

Taurus9

It's possible. I just can't personally relate to that part of your chart. Perhaps someone else can.

What I can relate to is Saturn currently opposing your Mid-heaven and has been for a few months, which is in Gemini, also a communicative sign ruled by Mercury and relates to 3rd house.

I notice your Stellium also has Mercury in it and is opposed by the Moon in Gemini. I haven't experienced what this does but I imagine it heightens this effect.

Basically already there are difficulties, delays, and oppositions to what you are saying, but I can only assume Saturn is challenging now for longer term growth and unforeseen success.

I will add Venus just moved into Gemini though, so perhaps it is helping you communicate publicly a bit, like on this forum or something.

Last edited:

runthejules

I really appreciate your responses Taurus. Its nice to get any information that I can. I can feel myself getting sick of being lost. That stuck feeling is so lazy.

It is interesting that Venus moved into Gemini, it is pretty random that I finally posted here.
Does Venus moving into Gemini mean anything for my love life? Right now I feel like I have so many strings tied to people I just can't (and don't want to) cut off regarding men.
Is there anything else you can see that sticks out in my chart?

Thank you for your responses this far. I only know the basics, its fascinating to have someone interpret anything for me.

Taurus9

I really appreciate your responses Taurus. Its nice to get any information that I can. I can feel myself getting sick of being lost. That stuck feeling is so lazy.

It is interesting that Venus moved into Gemini, it is pretty random that I finally posted here.
Does Venus moving into Gemini mean anything for my love life? Right now I feel like I have so many strings tied to people I just can't (and don't want to) cut off regarding men.
Is there anything else you can see that sticks out in my chart?

Thank you for your responses this far. I only know the basics, its fascinating to have someone interpret anything for me.

Well your Venus being in 3rd house could mean that you love like a Gemini which could indicate multiple partners. The fact that your 3rd is in Scorpio could indicate loving deeply and in umm taboo ways I guess.

I don't really know the effect of Venus moving into Gemini for you. I know it is the 9th house in Placidus but Gemini is your MC and 10th house in whole sign so it could sometimes indicate better advances in a career as opposed to your love life.

I only know basics too really. I tend to link my MC in Gemini and 10th house to my study of astrology and communicating publicly, but my chart is largely dominated by Mercury and Venus.

Yours is very much ruled by Jupiter and maybe Mars too so some of my experiences won't be as true for you and I am unsure how much they will or won't match. It is hard enough trying to understand my own transits and what I should be looking for that is most important to my chart, so far no one has got them right for me, so I try not to do it too much for others.

runthejules

Transits are very hard for me to understand too. I'm getting there but I love that there are forums like these.
I'm just noticing all of the fire and air in my chart.There really is a lot of Jupiter.I thought Jupiter was supposed to be the luck planet. Haha.

Taurus9

Transits are very hard for me to understand too. I'm getting there but I love that there are forums like these.
I'm just noticing all of the fire and air in my chart.There really is a lot of Jupiter.I thought Jupiter was supposed to be the luck planet. Haha.

Well it is in your 5th house and Aquarius so you could have expanded luck in expressing yourself with friends as an example. Has there been any fortunate financial relief at all in the past half year or year or so? Jupiter has been in Libra for a while which affects your 2nd house which normally relates to income. But Libra is also late in your 2nd house and has an aspected Mars there and I'm unsure of what this does exactly.

JUPITERASC

Transits are very hard for me to understand too.
I'm getting there but I love that there are forums like these.
I'm just noticing all of the fire and air in my chart.
There really is a lot of Jupiter.
I thought Jupiter was supposed to be the luck planet. Haha.
Depends on natal condition of Jupiter
and
since you said you are having difficulty with interpreting the data
these are some
FOUNDATION BASICS
for reading delineation :smile:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the AREA OF LIFE
in which the planet acts

as well as
how STRONGLY the planet is able to carry out its significations aka ACT

houses-labeled.gif

and then

the QUALITY of the planet's expression
is influenced by
the SIGN LOCATION of the PLANET

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and

dependent on time of birth
one of the twelve SIGNS
is pinned on each of the 12 basic 'houses'
the location of each SIGN on each individual natal chart
is comparable to an ENVIRONMENT and is NEUTRAL
and is neither weak nor strong nor partial
analogy of a theatrical performance or 'play' is useful

we have

12 basic SIGNS as 'backdrops'
to the theatre or movie of a natal chart
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio,
Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

THOSE SIGNS are IMPARTIAL and NEUTRAL

for example
a cactus thrives in sandy environments with blazing sun
and
cannot survive when placed in nutrient rich soil in shade

BUT

sand IS NOT partial to cacti
sand is NEUTRAL

another example:
a mushroom thrives when placed in nutrient rich soil in darkness
and cannot survive when placed in sand in harsh sun

BUT
a nutrient rich ground environment is NEUTRAL and is not PARTIAL to mushrooms

to be clear then:
Signs are COMPARABLE to an ENVIRONMENT
an environment is IMPARTIAL
SIGNS are neither weak nor strong
SIGNS are NEUTRAL

each 'house' aka 'scene'
features planets as 'actors'
within any one of the 12 basic 'scenes' or 'houses'
'performing' before the 'backdrop' of the 12 'signs'

for example
Venus and Jupiter are 'good people'
Mars and Saturn are traditionally 'bad people'
Mercury can be sometimes good
sometimes not so good
dependent on the company Mercury keeps

Scenes often 'merge' taking into account that planets in each others houses influence the 'script'

and then also

we have "travelling players"
also known as transiting planets
putting in temporary appearances

for example
transiting MOON is on stage approximately only 2.5 days
before travelling on to the next scene aka house

MERCURY appears "for one week only" then travels to the next scene

after nineteen days VENUS goes to the next house aks scene

SUN is on the scene aka house for a month
MARS fifty-seven days
JUPITER a year
SATURN two and a half years

an analysis may be as complex or as basic as one prefers

david starling

Hi everyone

Signed,
Will I ever laugh again
😂
Jules

Saturn will leave Sagittarius on December 20, this year. Jupiter will leave Libra and enter Scorpio on October 10th. Both will bring you some relief.