Random Thoughts

Chrysalis

About 10 mins before i just realized the same thing...its been making me feel kinda obsessive and paranoid all day tbt, that's why i thought id come on here for a little while to keep my mind occupied.

Im just eagerly awaiting mars to go back direct, these rx planets and eclipses have had me in a twist.

david starling

In exactly 10 hrs., the Moon will be betwixt Pluto and Mars in Capricorn, right at the Midpoint, less than 5 degrees from each, exactly when the Sun enters Virgo. Extreme caution is advised!

Last edited:

david starling

About 10 mins before i just realized the same thing...its been making me feel kinda obsessive and paranoid all day tbt, that's why i thought id come on here for a little while to keep my mind occupied.

Im just eagerly awaiting mars to go back direct, these rx planets and eclipses have had me in a twist.

Mars will Station and then go Direct in a week from now. It will re-enter Aquarius on 9/11.

Ukpoohbear

At the moment, the Moon is exactly opposite Mercury.
You mean last week? Merc went Dir on the 19th.

Ye sorry i didnt explain what i meant enough, the chat thread was quiet during the retrograde and started again around the same time mercury went direct again which was backwards to what i would have thought. Although when mercury stations or is in the shadow period, i usually find i say something i shouldnt.

I was too busy with work and work place related drama so im assuming all the retrogrades have other people too stressed to communicate as well.

the mercury opposition moon is interesting, mercury in leo and moon in aqua, so we may rationalize our emotions but still have lots of energy bubbling beneat the surface we want to get out?

david starling

Ye sorry i didnt explain what i meant enough, the chat thread was quiet during the retrograde and started again around the same time mercury went direct again which was backwards to what i would have thought. Although when mercury stations or is in the shadow period, i usually find i say something i shouldnt.

I was too busy with work and work place related drama so im assuming all the retrogrades have other people too stressed to communicate as well.

the mercury opposition moon is interesting, mercury in leo and moon in aqua, so we may rationalize our emotions but still have lots of energy bubbling beneat the surface we want to get out?

I've seen Retro Merc described as more contemplative and introspective than outgoing.

Sagcap88

Today I saw the movie Savages. It was really good. Blake Lively is beautiful in it (as she always is). I liked the cast.

Has anyone else seen it?