Will we get back together?

LadyLazarus

Hello,

We had a fight. I just told him some bad joke and he took it so serious that we kind of broke up and he refuses to talk to me now. We were so good before that. I am not close to him to go see him, and he doesn't return the calls. The question is if we will get back together, 24/12, 3.57am Athens, Greece. Please help me I am so upset.
The chart seems good to me because the ruler of the 7th is in the 1st house and both rulers and on friendly signs but I am not good with the movements of the planets.
Can I see with horary why is he so upset and if it is the real reason? Just a dumb joke ? :(

Attachments

• backtogether.gif
    backtogether.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 36

appleberry

Hmmm... I usually use astro.com with Regiomontanus houses so its easy to read. I would've tried to read the chart but I don't trust that I wouldn't make a mistake.

For as much as I could see, I would say no, at least not until an adjustment in the situation is made. You are, of course, more interested in this than he. But, why are you in the first house? Gosh, was the joke insensitive on your part?

LadyLazarus

I attach the chart from astro.com. Thank you! Its no huh?:(
Well, we were laughing and making jokes one to the other and I said a sexual joke, asking him if he has gay experiences but just to make him mad. It was not so serious. His reaction is ridiculous:S Can we see what he thinks of me? If we will speak again at least?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_irini_hp.74655.56208.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_irini_hp.74655.56208.gif
    31 KB · Views: 33

appleberry

Actually, my bad, he is Venus, as you cast the chart, not me. This puts him in the first house which is a very good sign. You are also strong in Capricorn. There is no aspect but I think his being in the first house is enough. North node in h1 is another good sign but I think it also indicates the ball is out of your hands.

The point that truly stands out is moon on the DC.... He is terribly emotional/hurt right now. I think it would do good for you to reach out with a sincere apology in some way. Perhaps he does have gay tendencies that he wishes to suppress and you didn't make it easy making fun of it, or perhaps there is another reason.... This might be why the moon is quincunx mercury in the chart.

I hope you get more responses as I know there are many readers on here much more experienced than me.

Traditionally regiomontanus house system is used and I use astrodienst style in chart selection because then applying/separating aspects are listed and its quicker to read.

Last edited:

LadyLazarus

Thank you very much! I am really happy with your response. I try to apologise all the time but can't reach him or he wants to be alone:(
I would appreciate the help of other members to tell me about his feelings and what do I have to do too. Thank you again you gave me hope

rafaella

I think he will come around, Moon trine Mars with strong dignities shows things will be back to normal, however Moon is currently void until it starts aspecting Mars. So it may take him a bit of time for him to get over this and contact you. Moon will aspect Mars in 13 degrees, 13 hours/days/months i suppose. I hope its 13 hours and no more as the dignity is very strong in Moon/Mars, but lets see...

please update!

Merry xmas :)

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows toward Mars
Answer to this question = yes.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am also with the other astrologers. He is in your house, and your co-sig, Moon, in his, which shows that both are still into eachother. No aspects right now between the sigs could reflect lack of contact presently.

As Rafaella pointed out, both your sigs, Mars and the Moon are very strongly placed, in exaltation. Also, you have the fortunate North Node in your own house. With all this, and the Moon, though in a fixed sign, Tau, but an angular house, contact should happen in about 2 weeks max, I'd like to think.

Merry Christmas to all

:)AQ7

LadyLazarus

:D I had sent him message that I want to call him to talk and he didn't answer and today he sent me that it's better to speak live and not from the phone when I get back. So he contacted. He is online though, but doesn't talk neither do i.
So this is a contact and I will get back in my city to be able to see him in 2 weeks so maybe the serious stuff will happen then. :/