First transit Uranus square natal Uranus

noideaaboutastro

Has anybody being hit particularly hard by this one? I kept being told - it's just a typical sort of hit, nothing flash. It's Saturn square Saturn you should watch out for, or Pluto transiting anything....But it's THIS one that has hit me the hardest.

Last edited:

tokyo.lights

In what way? I would love to hear explanations, as I didn't find much about this transit surfing the internet...
Oh it was tough! I worked myself into mental/emotional exhaustion and illness. I was hospitalized because my body had given up lol:crying:, ended up taking time off to recover. Uranus was in my 12th house. But I don't think it's that bad for everyone.

**I think this transit accompanies Saturn square Saturn as well!

Last edited:

tokyo.lights

You worked too much? Because, yes, I'm feeling the desire these days to work hard lol

But I don't have Saturn square Saturn right now (that was the past year), even though I'm having Uranus square Uranus
Oh yeah I was working like crazy, without much food/sleep....not recommended lol, I thought I was invincible :pinched:

CapAquaPis

I hadn't got a full clue on the trine and square business, but the transit is changing signs and the opposition means a planet opposes another. To forecast my personal year is analysis of natal star chart planet positions and combine those with this year's planetary movements...and next year's (January 2013) to determine where my life is headed to: trine, square or whatever.

Looking at the planets, Uranus is in Pisces or Aries: square my natal Uranus in Scorpio. Meanwhile, I had a Saturn return now entering Libra, and Venus in Pisces (or Aquarius) so it's trine my natal venus in Aries. In the next year, Venus completes its year by reappearing in Aries and Mercury is found again in Aquarius by years' end, so I see a quickening and brighter visions of life.

Then there's the current Mars meets natal Mars in Virgo and natal Neptune in Sagitarius is in Pisces, another ruling sign...and Mercury quickly jets into Aquarius not far from the natal spot in Pisces. I predict a life-changing moment when it comes to career and relocation, with developing a romantic partnership...and currently, Pluto is in Sagitarius but two signs ahead of Libra or my natal Pluto spot.

The Jupiterian-Taurean combination indicates this year will be rough, but a "back to basics" attitude on concerns with money, income and prosperity. Next year, Jupiter in Gemini and Saturn in Scorpio are warning signs of a possible financial disaster and my need to be prudient to hold onto my wallets in sticking close to a tighter budget until things on finances finally improve. And Mars shows up once more in Aquarius, an indicator of a hard working but dedication to achievement of my life goals.

Last edited: