aspects of capabilities and black magic

VENUS

hey fellow cosmic gang
whats your take on natal capabilites in a natal chart of black magic?
i'm thinking emphasis in deep and powerful 8th house/pluto/12th house scorpio/ ?

piercethevale

hey fellow cosmic gang
i'm thinking emphasis in deep and powerful 8th house/pluto/12th house scorpio/ ?

I'll tell ya this...I've been targeted twice in my life and I'm still here.
Anybody that thinks Black magic is some 'cutesy' business ala the TV shows like 'Charmed' or 'Sabrina'...or books like Harry Potter ...can go to Hell and I'll even give you a one way ticket...
Light ...Gods Eternal Light will defeat any such 'Magic'.
If you believe you have been victimized and or are being attacked...repeat this:

"OM may God's Eternal Light and Love that is one with the Holy Word OM shine down upon me, surround me, fill me, cleanse me and then shield and protect me from all outside entities, energies and incantations. May I be one with and protected by Gods Eternal Light and Love that is one with the Holy Word OM."
You can then visualize that Light that has filled you and ask that it be projected as an instrument of offense or as a shield of defense. [Demonic types will leap in the air as if you stabbed them in the @$$ with it or bounce of it like an invisible wall of rubber.] Also call for your Archetype {If you are so devoted to one} to aid in your protection.
This works...guaranteed.
...always....ALWAYS, start and finish any invocation with the word OM and finish with the same...that seals it from being undone.
OM TAT SAT OM.
ptv

my chart...one whom is capable of 'White Magic'

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_dave_m.77790.6371.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_dave_m.77790.6371.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

fushiafairy

I think it is a good question. And like Uranian Rebel, I say,
Yes, we want to know.
Why? It is real. Sometimes the ones closest to you turn to the DArk Side :devil:
Suspicions grow and you wonder if you are imagining things:crying:
But you aren't!

Definately some pluto, scorpio, or 8th house action. Throw in a hard aspected neptune. Don't forget to add mars to the mix....oila!

Disclaimer....No offense to you who have all of these and are On the Side of LIght.:innocent:

But I know someone and if you asked him, he is all about LOVE. But he isn't all the time. And when he flirted with the negative energies, it got scary.

piercethevale

you should also notice the Sabian symbol for my 8th house cusp...the 17th of Gemini [From Rudhyars' book on the Sabian symbols}

" THE HEAD OF A ROBUST YOUTH CHANGES INTO THAT OF A MATURE THINKER.

KEYNOTE: The transformation of physical vitality into the power to build concepts and intellectual formulations through which knowledge can be transferred.

While in the preceding symbol we see the explosive release of impulses generated by a new realization of what is right and wrong - ..... - now we have a picture of a process of quiet and steady metamorphosis of biological energy into mind-power, which can be seen symbolically as the "man" way...

.... What we see pictured is the transformation of emotions into mind..."

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator Note: To ensure you are at or below the 100 word limit please paste your quoted text into a word processor such as Microsoft Word. Then look at the Word Count to determine whether your post needs to be further edited.]

full text can be read here... http://mindfire.ca/The Sabian Symbols/An Astrological Mandala - Gemini 16-30.htm

note that my friend 'Mitch'...whom is mentioned in my book has mercury in the 17th of Gemini...and He taught me alot about 'How to deal with SUCH things":wink::rightful:
:innocent:
:rightful::devil::rightful:
:innocent:

'Mitch"

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_06_mitch_hp.41033.16808.gif
    astro_w2gw_06_mitch_hp.41033.16808.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:

piercethevale

Notice that 'Mitch' was born 6/6/62 @ 6:06 AM :devil:

We have had more than one lifetime together...he was there with me in the times of the Crusades...possibly Camelot...I'm not sure yet...[My good friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse, did say I left my 'domain' in his care on one venture and returned to find it all burned to the ground...he was messing around with 'Black Magic'...]

He has a 'Mystic Rectangle...A Grand Trine with a Grand Cross both sharing Neptune...Jupiter sharing the rectangle and the trine...awesome fellow [tremendous artisttic talents and capabilities...that Grand Trine and notice the Grand Cross within it that includes the Nodes...he is a 'Shock Artist' ..is one description I might use......the combust mercury makes him a bit tough to be around ...if you can sit with him and be patient and try to understand him...he can teach ya one :devil: of a lot...[I hate to admit this...but he does 'speed' on occasion....and it actually settles him down and he becomes a whole different person. Most calm, clear thinking and rational {it does do that for Mercury combust types...IMHO...and experience of observation }...Please do not take this testimonial to be an endorsement of 'Drugs'...but rather for informative reasons.]
Thanks ptv

Last edited:

Caro

An interesting question.
a taboo subject.

Black magic is practiced and in some cultures quite commonly used. eg African, Brazilian and Phillipines.

However it is the shadow side, so many deny it is there, I think this is true in western world. Then it becomes more of a problem.

The potential to misuse power /abilities of any kind is I think within us all

So the same charts that could possibly indicate - positive psychic skills/healings etc could be misused with out appropriate training etc. Black magic does work but the harm it does to the perpetrator ends up much worse than the recipient.

Claire19

hey fellow cosmic gang
Right on..... Personality of the 1st house etc also.....Black magic is manipulation of forces and will reap karma for the perpetrator and one who is more evolved even as a Scorpionic person will tend to want to heal rather than hurt. I have an 8th house stellium, a heavily aspected Pluto and Scorpio on the MC... But I dont deal in magic...I am interested yes but prefer the healing arts of the white witch you may say......
]

VENUS

thanks for all the replies.

PEIRCETHEVALE- thanks for the OM prayer. i definetely needed it.

SOOOOOOOO, this eclipse, and merc. rx have DEFINETLEY brought some past secrets out into the open. i believe nothing is a coincidence. so here is how it went down,

during the time when this "black magic" was casted upon me, neptune was conjuncting my venus aquarius on and off...(ruler of my libra ascendant) and uranus conjunct my progressed venus...

(btw this wasn't the first time something like this happened to me, and the first time i had all sorts of uranus going on including crossing over my natal venus once again)

(i have a badly aspected 7th house ruler mars in my 5th of true love, I GET ROYALLY ******* IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP LOLOL )

so in aug 2009 (the day of the lunar eclipse in aquarius) i started working in this establishment and fell in love and with the owner and started dating him. he owned it with his family, and stupid me, i overlooked at HOW ATTACHED this woman was to her son. to make a long story short, we were serious from the start, and very in love, and one day out of no where, weirdddd things started happening etc. and we broke up....its too painful to get into detail, but the whole thing was absolutely bizarre and draggedddd outtttt!!!!!

i shouldve caught on to the redflags of this craziness but i didnt...

so he had told me that he used to watch his grandmother do spells and black magic prayers and what not...a couple times his mother was fishing me to see if i was a witch too asking me if i know about certain herbs etc.

so recently i somehow found out that she is STILL DOING THIS TO ME, AND TO HIM, AND TO HER OTHER SON!!!!! shes is nuts!! and i REALLY want to post her chart, but i dont know how to erase her info in the top left corner. ( i have a mac) maybe someone will want to post it for me/? :biggrin:
message me within :)

her natal chart is a mess...she has severe control issues, (sun mars merc conjunction in taurus 7th house, square pluto ) and all this restless gemini in 8th house action...

i guess taurus' really just dont give up!!!! i shouldve known when i first saw her chart!!!!

VENUS

i keep philosophizing to myself, how can someone distinguish between "evil" and "mentally ill?" i guess the 2 are intertwined????

VENUS

Right on..... Personality of the 1st house etc also.....Black magic is manipulation of forces and will reap karma for the perpetrator and one who is more evolved even as a Scorpionic person will tend to want to heal rather than hurt. I have an 8th house stellium, a heavily aspected Pluto and Scorpio on the MC... But I dont deal in magic...I am interested yes but prefer the healing arts of the white witch you may say......
]

i hope youre right claire, she has messed with so many peoples lives for too many years, and changed peoples destiny. she needs to heal because the amount of pain and manipulation she has caused for her own "control" is sick. her chart ruler pluto is square her 7th house taurus sun/mars.....im so angry at myself for not seeing this at the wee begginning.
weird thing is, my saturn falls on her ascendant....i wonder how i could interpret that conjunction...

dr. farr

One can be mentally ill but not spiritualy ill; conversely one can be spiritually ill but not mentally ill (at least not as that term is commonly understood); however, one can also be both mentally ill and spiritually ill, which is a pretty unfortunate situation to be in...

Caro

i hope youre right claire, she has messed with so many peoples lives for too many years, and changed peoples destiny. she needs to heal because the amount of pain and manipulation she has caused for her own "control" is sick. her chart ruler pluto is square her 7th house taurus sun/mars.....im so angry at myself for not seeing this at the wee begginning.
weird thing is, my saturn falls on her ascendant....i wonder how i could interpret that conjunction...

I have heard of this before, a mother in law preventing her daughter in law from getting pregnant. its very sad.

it is very frightening to experience. I have experienced something like this.

it is a shame as the main people I know doing this are women. and example of how powerless these women percieve themselves to be.