Transits and end of relationships

Pepperpot

Would any be so kind to have a look at my current transits?
Is there any indicators that a relationship has run it's time and it is time to let go?

I'm having a hard time getting my head around things at the moment. I have just told my partner of 3 yrs that I no longer want to be with him and I mean it. ( he took it well).
I just wondered is this is all possible to see in my chart.

Thank you

Attachments

• tranists now.jpg
    tranists now.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 32

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Your 7th house of partnerships is in Taurus. The ruler of Taurus is Venus.
Venus is now retrograde causing pause for re-evaluation of your love life.

You also have transiting Saturn about to square your own Venus sign. Your love life won't be smooth til that transit is over.

Veronica

Uranus transiting the 7th
Saturn in some cases on the 7th
Saturn aspecting Venus Negatively.
Pluto on the 7th.
Venus-Uranus aspects ( not stable either)

I broke up with my ex... in 2008 when Pluto was transiting the 7th ( still there) lol

Spicadilly

It's not possible to answer this question without also checking the progressed chart and Solar Arcs, rule of 3 apply in prediction, the same trend 3 times in different charts for it to happen.

I wonder if you still mean it today? Venus slowed down few weeks ago and now retrograde making you reevaluate your relationships. Usually it's best not to make any decision during a retro but observe, think about it and then make a decision once the planet goes direct. That's because during a retro we don't have all the story. I would think especially as t Venus is going your your 12th, something is hidden and will come to light once nearing the AC. You may change your mind once Venus goes direct.

You recently had t Nodes on your Venus, activating the square to Pluto your other relationship planet, did something start to happen then?

Spica

BobZemco

I just wondered is this is all possible to see in my chart.

What I see is that you are 31 years old.

I also see your natal Sun in Detriment at 27° Aquarius.

I add 31 to 27° Aquarius and I get 28° Pisces.

I see Directed Sun trine Natal Ascendant at 28° Scorpio

I see Mars is the Ascendant Ruler and also the 5th House of Romance

I see Directed Sun now in the 4th House, a House of ENDINGS.

I see Natal Jupiter the Dispositor of Sun in a House of ENDINGS

I see trine as indicating some form of harmony.

Although not really relevant, I see Directed Mars at 22° Pisces in quincunx with Natal Moon ruling the 8th House of ENDINGS and disposited by Venus ruling the 7th House of Partnerships suggesting an adjustment (to your environment and surroundings as indicated by Mars in the 3rd House).

I also see that next year your Directed MC will trine your Natal Sun. Being that your Sun is in Detriment and Peregrine and in the Terms of Saturn, I don't think that's going to work out well for you.

Spicadilly

Bob, can you explain what directed planets show, how different are they to progress or natal? I never heard of that. You add whatever age the person is to get the direct planet degree? Is this the same as converse?

Also Pepper, I would look at transit to the Sun Moon midpoint.

Last edited:

Pepperpot

Thank you all for your replies. Makes very interesting reading for me.
Yes I still feel the same today.
The relationship started going downhill some time ago, although I didn't like to admit it at the time!
He has issues, big ones....Drink, depression etc etc and all of these started to get me (a generally optimistic person) down.
Harmony well yes please, I will be returning to my home town some and that in itself will bring me great harmony and relief.

BobZemco.... I didn't quite understand your post. what's not going to work out well for me? you meant the relationship? Interesting about house of endings though. The relationship is so over and has been for a while.

Thanks again to you all
:wink:

Claire19

We need both transits and progressions. It may show more on his chart but I dont see any major effects on this chart. Either in the romance, love affair area or the 7th of committed partners????. It must have been quite a while ago and we would need that chart....

Claire19

Uranus transiting the 7th
Saturn in some cases on the 7th
Saturn aspecting Venus Negatively.
Pluto on the 7th.
Venus-Uranus aspects ( not stable either)

I broke up with my ex... in 2008 when Pluto was transiting the 7th ( still there) lol
I agree with all of the above. Pluto can mean the actual passing away of a partner. Separation because of control issues. Neptune can mean deceit, lies, disappointments and even death again.

Last edited:
Your 7th house of partnerships is in Taurus. The ruler of Taurus is Venus.
Venus is now retrograde causing pause for re-evaluation of your love life.

You also have transiting Saturn about to square your own Venus sign. Your love life won't be smooth til that transit is over.

It would normally take more than a venus retrograde to cause a relationship break up in my mind..

synastry and divorce
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13745&highlight=synastry+divorce
Synastry & divorce--- really great article, well worth reading-----
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=astrolog y+2nd+marriage&source=bl&ots=DoV__K_IQS&sig=dI1UAX 5oprrQLtfzYUrJ4_XzuKU&hl=en&ei=zBV0SsfnHYqhjAf5rN2 nBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepa ge&q=&f=false