earthquake in italy...pluto rx?

VENUS

helllo,
first, dont know if this is the appropriate section to post this...2ndly, i searched around a bit to see if anyone already posted about this, so i thought i would go ahead.

pluto went rx couple days ago so i was wondering if the earthquake in italy that killed 17 was a result of this? thought about natural disasters when pluto went into cap (earth, foundation.)

freedomlover

VENUS said:
helllo,
first, dont know if this is the appropriate section to post this...2ndly, i searched around a bit to see if anyone already posted about this, so i thought i would go ahead.

pluto went rx couple days ago so i was wondering if the earthquake in italy that killed 17 was a result of this? thought about natural disasters when pluto went into cap (earth, foundation.)

I did make a brief mention of it on the "Challenging Skies" thread today, but nobody seemed to notice it. I felt, as you do, that the Pluto retrograde (part of the "Challenging Skies" in effect right now) was probably the culprit. The Venus(r) square may have made it worse. I know very little about mundane astrology, but am interested to know what could be the planetary triggers involved in such a catastrophe.

FL

katydid

I think Earthquakes are Uranus/Mars more so than Pluto. Pluto is more of the aftermath.

I am a Californian so have looked into this a bit. We have a BIG one that is overdue, and this upcoming Mars/Uranus has me worried.

cassanra

Yeah...I caught that this morning...
and I caught you catching it on the post:)
the moon joined saturn in this 24 hours and mars is getting closer to uranus...
I am not up much on large earthy events....or as it might be called 'geoastrological events (is that a word?)...
but it makes sense that it would be the rumblings of uranus with mars particularly as it opposes saturn with little old earth in between....if this be it than we would see an increase as mars gets closer ...
this be my theory...
We shall see...
if its venus pluto will we see another rumble as they exact aspect again when venus goes direct?
WE can test our theories....
but did you know that earthquakes are going almost constantly all over the place...
I pulled up a record via google of earthquake events on a certain day and I was amazed...its like the earth is a bowl of jelly...we are wiggling all the time...little ones.. big ones...small ones...tall ones.. one here ..one there (do I sound like Dr. Seus yet?)
Maybe we can flag ones over 5.8 which was the scale of the one in Italy and see if there is a pattern with the planetary challenges coming now..
what say ye?

freedomlover

katydid said:
I think Earthquakes are Uranus/Mars more so than Pluto. Pluto is more of the aftermath.

I am a Californian so have looked into this a bit. We have a BIG one that is overdue, and this upcoming Mars/Uranus has me worried.
Yes, I can see where Uranus/Mars could represent the tremendous destructive energies released. However, wouldn't Pluto in Capricorn rule the plates themselves? That would have to be an Earth sign thing, wouldn't it? Or would Taurus cover that? Yes, I have the feeling that this Mars/Uranus conjunction could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in alot of areas.:(

quoting cassanra: Yeah...I caught that this morning...
and I caught you catching it on the post:)
the moon joined saturn in this 24 hours and mars is getting closer to uranus...
I am not up much on large earthy events....or as it might be called 'geoastrological events (is that a word?)...
but it makes sense that it would be the rumblings of uranus with mars particularly as it opposes saturn with little old earth in between....if this be it than we would see an increase as mars gets closer ..
Good for you, you eagle-eye!:cool:

I wondered, too, if the Mars/Saturn opposition had anything to do with it - or maybe it, on top of the Venus(r) square to Pluto stationing retro was just TOO much.
I pulled up a record via google of earthquake events on a certain day and I was amazed...its like the earth is a bowl of jelly...we are wiggling all the time...little ones.. big ones...small ones...tall ones.. one here ..one there (do I sound like Dr. Seus yet?)
Yes, you sound ALOT like Dr. Seuss.:D

FL

tikana

hey guys

you guys forget that earthquake happens every day somewhere in the world.
here check this out
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
Did anyone bring up Italy is on active quake zone just like Turkey and Greece?
by the way.... Kyushi Japan had face a major quake 2 times March 20, 2005 and Sunday, April 05, 2009 at 09:36:29 UTC .. compare 2 charts and go from there.
MAP 5.8 2009/04/05 09:29 31.952 131.488 46.5 KYUSHU, JAPAN

if you really wanna see the statistics .... here you go http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html#table_2

Cass

here is the thing about california. our building codes are a lot stronger than in Italy. dont forget that. Let's say building colapses because of structural problem, the chances of saving a person are VERY high. 1994 quake 6.7 magnitude killed 72 people because some people were on the freeways freeways collapsed. Most casualties and damage occurred in multi-story wood frame buildings one of them was Northridge Meadows building... if 6.7 quake hits Seattle, there will be a lot more dead because they have brick buildings which do not fall into safe building codes. ..
A lot of things after the Northridge quake had changed for the better. In Italy there is a huge problem with building codes. One building on top of the other and all of them are pretty much brick buldings. if metal that is holding the bricks up collpases or bends, building comes down. 150 death under 5.8... it is very big number. 5.8 is not that big. I lived through 2 of them and i lived in one on 2nd floor and another on 1st. In 1994 I was on 3rd floor. The building did move but did not collapse. We are more prepared in california for a quake than in Italy. so i would not worry about your sister just make sure that she has water and flash light and emergency shoes under her bed. ohh and as far as construction goes.. when a contractor came into our building to check the codes... he pretty much said that if the building collapses even after 30 years or so because of the problem with the structure, the builder will be sued regardless if he is alive or dead and also people do not secure their furnuture in their homes so sharp and heavy objects hit them and that is what get peope killed.

T

Last edited:

katydid

cassanra said:
PS...I have a sister in California and I worry about that too....

Ya, we are kind of nervous out here. I am not really super afraid of Quakes either. I have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Santa Monica area my whole lif and have been through a half dozen solid quakes so far.:eek:

But I do believe there is a big one coming up here sometime soon. Hard to ignore all the unsettling aspects coming right up too. I agree that Mars/Uranus is a significator, and probably the Pluto in Cap too. Of course Saturn isnt going to help steady the situation I dont think either. :cool:

katydid

freedomlover said:
Yes, I can see where Uranus/Mars could represent the tremendous destructive energies released. However, wouldn't Pluto in Capricorn rule the plates themselves? That would have to be an Earth sign thing, wouldn't it? Or would Taurus cover that? Yes, I have the feeling that this Mars/Uranus conjunction could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in alot of areas.:(

Yes. Pluto in capricorn does sound pretty 'transformative' of the solid eaRTH/

I wondered, too, if the Mars/Saturn opposition had anything to do with it - or maybe it, on top of the Venus(r) square to Pluto stationing retro was just TOO much.

FL

YUP. SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT. And add in the eclipse cycle and the lunar nodes, and it is a recipe for an Earthquake perhaps. :eek:

Moon Shadow

Hi,

I am also not much in mundane astrology but was checking the transits over Italy's natal chart
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/italy.php

(I have taken in consideration the first chart posted on site, seems to make more sense, to this earthquake)

See the T-square in cardinal signs, transiting pluto also in capricorn (cardinal sign), perhaps activating that T-square.
Just some thoughts...
Any other comments?

Have a great day!

Reyka

VENUS said:
helllo,

It is official that the number of victims of the quake in Italy is 298, including those who passed away in hospital due to the injuries received.

It is very true that in Italy the majority of buildings is in bricks or stones, which is great in case of fire, but a problem in case of earthquakes.
Talking about L'Aquila, though, the biggest misfortune of the inhabitants was that many more or less new buildings, were built lacking the security conditions that are literally vital.
That is, to save money, the constructors would use beach sand instead of cave sand to make cement, and they would add lots of water, or not use enough steel reinforcing rods, and things like that (!).
Some builders would try and say something about, but were threatened to lose their jobs, or worse, if they would... :(

tikana

Sad numbers, Reyka

i was right on the building codes.

it is time to do something about these building codes!

T

Reyka

tikana said:
Sad numbers, Reyka

i was right on the building codes.

it is time to do something about these building codes!

T
^^ Absolutely. Let's sign a petition!

Anyhow, I'm sure this earthquake tragedy rouse the attention of the people and of the relevant authorities on building matters.
Maybe there won't be that much construction 'mafia' any longer...

Seymour

This is very interesting! I fortunly haven't felt the earthquake myself since i'm quite far away from l'Aquila but interesting to see that there were some astrological aspects that Indicated it. Anyways, people here have been pretty close to the persons affected by this disasters...We've kind evryone helped each each others as we could