Will I change job for better?

ScorpAsc5

Since morning I have realized I am unhappy with my current job and I should search for new and better opportunities.

I have a sincere doubt that my teammates also does not respect me as much as they should. I feel discriminated.

I will start a job search this week and I hope to find a better one but I am still not 100% sure if I should do it as its been 3.5 years at my current job and changing a job is always a challenge.

Please help me with this chart. I myself is a Venus and 10th house lord is Saturn which do not make any aspect with Venus. Also I am on Visa in the US so should I look for 9th house lord too? 9th house lord is also Saturn with Jupiter in it. I am Venus in Aqua soon to change the sign to be in Pisces.

Kindly help. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Yuri

You are Venus and Moon, yes, your current job is s10 Saturn, potential next job is Jupiter. Saturn is good, Jupiter is awful, so the next job won't be great. Maybe you should ask to be promoted at the same job where you are now? In Pisces Venus starts loving Jupiter, though. But Jupiter is going to conjunct with the Part of Dismissal, something will go wrong with your plans I suppose.

ScorpAsc5

Hi Yuri.

Thank you so much for the reading. You said Saturn is good... does this mean my current job is good enough? There is also a fear of lay off within our department.

I have not started job search yet so Jupiter is yet not established. There are unfortunately no promotions in our department.

"But Jupiter is going to conjunct with the Part of Dismissal, something will go wrong with your plans I suppose. "
^This is very scary. I think I should not think about another job...it feels like whirlwind currently.

Yuri

Hi Yuri.

does this mean my current job is good enough? There is also a fear of lay off within our department.

Yes, it does mean. But Saturn and your Moon are in mutual detriment, so I guess it's the actual problem you are writing about, it's more of your emotional issues. I think you should wait for some time, in any case, despite your Venus's future reception to Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter is very bad - in its fall, in detriment of the Moon and close to a Part of Dismissal. Maybe the situation would get clearer later.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Yes with my current job I feel my teammates bad mouth me behind my back.

I had plans to purchase real estate but now job problem is taking priority.

As it is related, I am on work visa in the US. So 9th house should represent foreign work.

You are saying Jupiter is very bad - I think you are talking about my visa. It's very upsetting.

I wish god to have mercy and thank you so much!