19 Squares in chart?

neddacs

I have 19 squares in my chart, and was wondering if anyone could help let me know what they mean?

pmwcYIjQp

katydid

You do have a lot of squares, Ned.

I think to start with it would be better to discuss the geometric configurations made up by these Squares.

You have a 'mutable t-Square' ---with Moon opposed Venus, both squaring Pluto.

And you have a very busy Fixed Grand Cross. Quite a strong one.

I will make the effort to go through some of this with you, and I see some interesting things.

But first, are you going to come back and look at this reply?

I say that because sometimes when someone has only posted once or twice, they never make their way back here. :annoyed:

I don't want to write a big response to a ghost...:unsure:

neddacs

You do have a lot of squares, Ned.

I think to start with it would be better to discuss the geometric configurations made up by these Squares.

You have a 'mutable t-Square' ---with Moon opposed Venus, both squaring Pluto.

And you have a very busy Fixed Grand Cross. Quite a strong one.

I will make the effort to go through some of this with you, and I see some interesting things.

But first, are you going to come back and look at this reply?

I say that because sometimes when someone has only posted once or twice, they never make their way back here. :annoyed:

I don't want to write a big response to a ghost...:unsure:
Yep I'm here, thank you so much for your time!

Ecliptique

Hello neddacs,

I think it would be more reasonable to reduce their number with a bow of + or - 6° bow. Having understood the interpretation of the remaining squares, you will be more serene in life.

Ecliptique. :smile:

neddacs

Hello neddacs,

I think it would be more reasonable to reduce their number with a bow of + or - 6° bow. Having understood the interpretation of the remaining squares, you will be more serene in life.

Ecliptique. :smile:
Okay I'll do that when I get home from work thank you

katydid

Hey Ned,
Good to see you found your way back.

Part one:

I am attracted to this chart because we have a lot of similarities in our charts. I am old enough to be your grandmother, so I have lived with my Fixed Grand Cross quite a bit longer than you have. Maybe I can pass on some secrets and tips to help you reach your tremendous potential. :innocent:

One of the main components in your chart is that big red Grand Cross in fixed signs. You have 7 planets plus the Nodes involved. Intense. :alien:

Explaining and understanding this cross is extensive and complicated. It will be a life long process. Lol

I think it is important to start with the backdrop of a few other important considerations. The planetary aspects have to be seen in the context of other important data===the elements and modes. [signs]. And the house placements [chart pattern]

We should hope that Greybeard finds his way into this thread because he is an expert on chart patterns. Maybe he will wander in at some point.

You will notice that your planets are spread out throughout the entire chart wheel. Some people have all of their planets in one small bundle. Others have two opposing bundles, forming a seesaw. That creates an intense focus for these folks.

But your chart is spread around, or ‘splashed’ throughout the houses. This creates ‘versatility’ and a wide variety of interests.

Here is a good explanation:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-chart-shape/splash

Versatility with many interests

The direction of life dynamics is at first ambiguous, although these people are usually a very active and inquisitive individuals. In their nature, there are no sharp boundaries between Me and the World, the dynamics is directed in different directions and various stimuli intertwine.

People with this shape tend to be versatile and they have many interests and hobbies,. They can be confused especially during their youth. They do not know which direction to go. It seems to them that they can become "anything".

Weak borders of Me and the World often lead to the fact that they are trying to find themselves by focusing on the "inner" way.

Desire for independence and self-sufficiency

They inherently long for independence - they carry "their world" within themselves. They are gradually heading towards self-sufficiency. To others they may seem self-centred (and they may actually be).

For these people the challenge is the journey towards the "centre", towards the connection of horizontal life with the vertical axis of the higher whole.
They are naturally interested in esotericism, art, psychology, and the spiritual path. And on this path they can become those who bring or convey new concepts.

They should focus on what is essential and not to get too distracted by all sorts of stimuli and challenges.

OKAY. So the above interpretation was for everyone with a splash pattern. But we need to keep in mind that YOUR splash pattern is actually made up of a FIXED GRAND CROSS. So that does tend to focus you more than the average splash type soul. :rightful:

But some Fixed Grand Crosses are built upon SeeSaw Patterned charts, which intensify the squares and oppositions and can make some feel obsessive and overwrought.

So I think your Splash Pattern helps relieve some of that pressure and allows you to see the bigger picture, to see the Cosmic Universal Principles and go with the flow, more easily than your usual Fixed Grand Cross native. I think you can understand cosmic spiritual wisdom in a way that most cannot. :sideways:

So you have a spread out chart pattern, creating a diversity of talents and interests and sometimes making it hard to decide upon a chosen path or goal.

That being said, having all of those squares in Fixed signs helps to define and focus your energy. Although the squares bring struggle and conflict, they also bring determination and persistence. If only you had a clearcut pathway...

Part 2 on the way...

Last edited:

neddacs

Hey Ned,
Good to see you found your way back.

Part one:

I am attracted to this chart because we have a lot of similarities in our charts. I am old enough to be your grandmother, so I have lived with my Fixed Grand Cross quite a bit longer than you have. Maybe I can pass on some secrets and tips to help you reach your tremendous potential. :innocent:

One of the main components in your chart is that big red Grand Cross in fixed signs. You have 7 planets plus the Nodes involved. Intense. :alien:

Explaining and understanding this cross is extensive and complicated. It will be a life long process. Lol

I think it is important to start with the backdrop of a few other important considerations. The planetary aspects have to be seen in the context of other important data===the elements and modes. [signs]. And the house placements [chart pattern]

We should hope that Greybeard finds his way into this thread because he is an expert on chart patterns. Maybe he will wander in at some point.

You will notice that your planets are spread out throughout the entire chart wheel. Some people have all of their planets in one small bundle. Others have two opposing bundles, forming a seesaw. That creates an intense focus for these folks.

But your chart is spread around, or ‘splashed’ throughout the houses. This creates ‘versatility’ and a wide variety of interests.

Here is a good explanation:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-chart-shape/splash

Versatility with many interests

The direction of life dynamics is at first ambiguous, although these people are usually a very active and inquisitive individuals. In their nature, there are no sharp boundaries between Me and the World, the dynamics is directed in different directions and various stimuli intertwine.

People with this shape tend to be versatile and they have many interests and hobbies,. They can be confused especially during their youth. They do not know which direction to go. It seems to them that they can become "anything".

Weak borders of Me and the World often lead to the fact that they are trying to find themselves by focusing on the "inner" way.

Desire for independence and self-sufficiency

They inherently long for independence - they carry "their world" within themselves. They are gradually heading towards self-sufficiency. To others they may seem self-centred (and they may actually be).

For these people the challenge is the journey towards the "centre", towards the connection of horizontal life with the vertical axis of the higher whole.
They are naturally interested in esotericism, art, psychology, and the spiritual path. And on this path they can become those who bring or convey new concepts.

They should focus on what is essential and not to get too distracted by all sorts of stimuli and challenges.

OKAY. So the above interpretation was for everyone with a splash pattern. But we need to keep in mind that YOUR splash pattern is actually made up of a FIXED GRAND CROSS. So that does tend to focus you more than the average splash type soul. :rightful:

But some Fixed Grand Crosses are built upon SeeSaw Patterned charts, which intensify the squares and oppositions and can make some feel obsessive and overwrought.

So I think your Splash Pattern helps relieve some of that pressure and allows you to see the bigger picture, to see the Cosmic Universal Principles and go with the flow, more easily than your usual Fixed Grand Cross native. I think you can understand cosmic spiritual wisdom in a way that most cannot. :sideways:

So you have a spread out chart pattern, creating a diversity of talents and interests and sometimes making it hard to decide upon a chosen path or goal.

That being said, having all of those squares in Fixed signs helps to define and focus your energy. Although the squares bring struggle and conflict, they also bring determination and persistence. If only you had a clearcut pathway...

Part 2 on the way...
Interesting a pretty accurate! I do feel lost on direction so I've sort of resorted to the basics of improving who I am as a person and focusing on work while I try and see if I can find any path that truly interest me. I am kind of splintered on my talents/interest as well so that doesnt help me so much. Thank you so much for your time I'm excited for part 2! Thank you again.

katydid

Okay, so this next part is a bit more complicated. Basically because Grand Crosses, [Grand Squares] are inherently conflicted.

There are 4 poles, each in a square [struggle/conflict] with the other 3. So every time you decide to take an action, or make a statement, it is in direct conflict with other areas of your life. [family/relationships/career/spiritual].

These areas are not always in sync with each other. It may be hard for you to feel like everything is running smoothly. Difficult for you to be out front about who YOU are, without feeling pushback and resistance from family, friends, spiritual advisors, etc.

Your chart is difficult for me to read because I don’t know yet how you have decided to deal with these inherent struggles.

So many things in your chart are like 2edged swords. For example, You have Leo rising , with the Sun in Leo. The Sun then is your chart ruler, and the Sun is in it’s own sign, thus exalted.

And your Sun aspects every planet in your chart. Which greatly strengthens its reign.

HOWEVER, your Sun is placed in the 12th House. That is liked hiding your light in a bushel. You may have felt a need to hide who you are, what you desire, and may have felt trapped and locked away from your light.

You are still young, so I don’t know yet how you have dealt with the 12th house. One good thing is that you are looking to unlock the ancient wisdom of metaphysics, so you have listened to your soul.

Sometimes 12th house Leo Suns are weakened by their egos, and are trapped by behaving like sheep and doing what they are told by family and authority figures, for fear of not being loved or accepted.

And this many squares bombarding your Sun, and the opposition to Neptune make me wonder if you were brought up in a very religious home, and given strong ‘advice;’ upon what to believe and accept.

Your Sun has a very strong trine to Pluto, which may have given you the strength to counter those rigid beliefs and social expectations. Pluto in the 4th can indicate a family foundation that is both solid and rigid. You may feel loved, but also have unrealistic expectations put on you that you need to react to.

The Sun/Mercury opposed to Uranus/Neptune allows you the inspiration, spirit and rebelliousness necessary to break free from some of these crippling expectations. And may give you a brilliant mind, and the ability to think your way through these obstacles.

So your 12th House Sun, [You] have three squares and two oppositions, which create struggles but also opportunities to grow and expand.

The Uranus/Neptune oppositions in Aquarius in the 6th spur you on to break free from self imposed exile. The 6th house of work and service to others gives you an arena to explore, create, be innovative and revolutionary, and help others envision a new world of ideas.

Your Sun has challenges [squares] from your 10th house and Jupiter/Saturn. So you were born into a situation where your father and the elders and the family and their church had high expectations for YOU.

The squares indicate it is an internal and external struggle for you because you love and respect them, while also feeling resentment and anger? Ouch…that’s why it is a cross to bare….

THE most personal struggle , one that is touchy to discuss, is with the square to Mars in Scorpio in the 3rd. Your Mars is highly aspected and exalted and active. The 3rd house represents the mind, and our thoughts/ideas. A Scorpio Mars in the 3rd can be very mentally sexual—lots of lusty thoughts and desires.

But that Mars in the 3rd is in direct opposition to the Jupiter/Saturn in the 9th of ‘proper decorum and religious beliefs.’ The authorities and the elders are opposed to your edgy way of thinking and expressing yourself.

That wouldn’t be a problem if it wasn’t locked into this Grand Cross.
But circumstances and situations, like love/money/security may limit your ability to totally break free?

Again, this is just my interpretation of how this particular Grand Cross might play out. But there are so many possible scenarios, although they would have the same types of symbolism.

Besides the Grand Cross, you have a Mystic Rectangle. Look at the blue rectangle in your chart, with Venus/Mars/Moon/Jupiter.

This is a godsend, and may allow you to modify the most difficult circumstances, to get others on the same page. :love:

So The Jupiter, which represents Religious beliefs, among other things, might be squaring your 12th house Sun where you feel trapped by other peoples Religious principals—this Mystic Rectangle allows you to modify and update, and choose a new set of core beliefs for yourself, so you don’t have to reject aLL religion.

The same with Relationships. You have the Moon in Pisces on the 7th house cusp, of relationships. That Moon is opposed to a Retrograde Venus in Virgo and squaring Pluto in the 4th.

I don’t know exactly what the family dynamics are, but the Moon, your Mother, is in a very intense T-square. Moon opposed retro Venus, Mom might not have understood what you needed emotionally, to feel loved/accepted? :annoyed:

The Pisces Moon square Pluto in the 4th might indicate a woman in denial, emotionally? Maybe there are things she cannot accept so she chooses to blind herself to them? :unsure:

The good news is that Your Moon in Pisces in the 7th allows you to be very sensitive, nurturing and compassionate. People are drawn to you and will work with you, as you try to define who you are and what you want, emotionally and sexually.

Ok, I might be offbeat here---:bandit:---it is just a gut feeling from the T-square to Mars in Scorpio in the 3rd,.

I am wondering if your own sense of physical identity is confusing to you at times ?. Mars is the male sexual energy component. Yours is the apex of a strong T-square, with Neptune and the Sun. I see you questioning a lot of things.:ninja:

Last edited:

neddacs

Sorry about the late reply. Typing this out and work have kept me busy.

HOWEVER, your Sun is placed in the 12th House. That is liked hiding your light in a bushel. You may have felt a need to hide who you are, what you desire, and may have felt trapped and locked away from your light.

You are still young, so I don’t know yet how you have dealt with the 12th house. One good thing is that you are looking to unlock the ancient wisdom of metaphysics, so you have listened to your soul.

Sometimes 12th house Leo Suns are weakened by their egos, and are trapped by behaving like sheep and doing what they are told by family and authority figures, for fear of not being loved or accepted.

And this many squares bombarding your Sun, and the opposition to Neptune make me wonder if you were brought up in a very religious home, and given strong ‘advice;’ upon what to believe and accept.

Your Sun has a very strong trine to Pluto, which may have given you the strength to counter those rigid beliefs and social expectations. Pluto in the 4th can indicate a family foundation that is both solid and rigid. You may feel loved, but also have unrealistic expectations put on you that you need to react to.

The Sun/Mercury opposed to Uranus/Neptune allows you the inspiration, spirit and rebelliousness necessary to break free from some of these crippling expectations. And may give you a brilliant mind, and the ability to think your way through these obstacles.

This is Dead accurate Its scary haha. I was raised Mormon, but left the "church" when I was 16 due to the inner conflicts it giving me making me suicidal.

I do feel trapped when Im around family, I've never been allowed to express myself In any way. But moving out and getting a job has helped me tremendously with that.

I'm a practicing follower of Kali so I have found outlets for my 12th house. Along with trying to learn about astrology.

I use to follow every whim my family told me and up until the maybe early this year I tried doing everything reasonable that was expected. But Im much happier setting my own goals and going for them despite what pressure may say.

I definite feel that my family loves me. But the expectations I feel are way to high for me to let my self, in good conscience, follow them.

The Uranus/Neptune oppositions in Aquarius in the 6th spur you on to break free from self imposed exile. The 6th house of work and service to others gives you an arena to explore, create, be innovative and revolutionary, and help others envision a new world of ideas.

The more I read the more Im fascinated. One of my biggest motivators Is to earn enough money to start a organization that will help others. I've always leaned towards helping others and creating an environment where everyone can think and be themselves along more or less logical lines.

Your Sun has challenges [squares] from your 10th house and Jupiter/Saturn. So you were born into a situation where your father and the elders and the family and their church had high expectations for YOU.

The squares indicate it is an internal and external struggle for you because you love and respect them, while also feeling resentment and anger? Ouch…that’s why it is a cross to bare….

Yep growing up Mormon I felt the pressure to do everything without a question. Everyone in the church always told me this is what one has to be, or should strive to be.

I Do harbor Quite a bit of anger towards the "church" due to the teachings being extremely harmful to anyone not in the "in-group". I definitly respect the people that surrounded me in my childhood, But I do feel some un-resolved anger about what they believe.

The biggest pain point from This aspect I Believe is that Most of the pressure I felt was from my mother (while a loving mother, she's extremely unforgiving and stubborn).

THE most personal struggle , one that is touchy to discuss, is with the square to Mars in Scorpio in the 3rd. Your Mars is highly aspected and exalted and active. The 3rd house represents the mind, and our thoughts/ideas. A Scorpio Mars in the 3rd can be very mentally sexual—lots of lusty thoughts and desires.

Yep! This is the main reason for me leaving, I Don't think its okay for someone to go to hell for all eternity because they can't keep their thoughts in check. Or even just be at risk of being punished forever for something so primal.

But that Mars in the 3rd is in direct opposition to the Jupiter/Saturn in the 9th of ‘proper decorum and religious beliefs.’ The authorities and the elders are opposed to your edgy way of thinking and expressing yourself.

That wouldn’t be a problem if it wasn’t locked into this Grand Cross.
But circumstances and situations, like love/money/security may limit your ability to totally break free?

Very much so. I would say family/societal security might be the culprit here.

So The Jupiter, which represents Religious beliefs, among other things, might be squaring your 12th house Sun where you feel trapped by other peoples Religious principals—this Mystic Rectangle allows you to modify and update, and choose a new set of core beliefs for yourself, so you don’t have to reject aLL religion.

Like I said im a follower of Kali :happy:

I don’t know exactly what the family dynamics are, but the Moon, your Mother, is in a very intense T-square. Moon opposed retro Venus, Mom might not have understood what you needed emotionally, to feel loved/accepted?

Yeah, Interestingly enough, my brother (the only sibling that has also left the church) also has this T-Square as well.

I am wondering if your own sense of physical identity is confusing to you at times ?. Mars is the male sexual energy component. Yours is the apex of a strong T-square, with Neptune and the Sun. I see you questioning a lot of things

I'm Not quite sure what is being hinted at here. can you explain what you mean? But I do get confused as to who I am when I try to think about it.

Thank you so much for What you've done so far.
Do you do professional readings?

katydid

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I am wondering if your own sense of physical identity is confusing to you at times ?. Mars is the male sexual energy component. Yours is the apex of a strong T-square, with Neptune and the Sun. I see you questioning a lot of things
==========================================

I'm Not quite sure what is being hinted at here. can you explain what you mean? But I do get confused as to who I am when I try to think about it.

Thank you so much for What you've done so far.
Do you do professional readings?

Yes, I was trying to dance around it a little bit. Wasn't sure if I was on the right track.

Mars, your male sexual identity, is under a lot of pressure with all of those squares and oppositions. I just wondered if you had some confusion surrounding your gender identity and/or your sexual identity. Neptune squaring Mars can blur the lines somewhat, leaving a distinct lack of clarity.

That Neptune rules your 8th house , of sexuality— opposes your Sun, your sense of selfhood, and squares your Mars in the 3rd, your physical self expression.

So it felt to me like you might have some internal struggles with those dynamics?

Venus is retrograde in Virgo in your 1st. And it is under a lot of stress from the t-Square. That is perhaps very prim and proper and might not enjoy being too physical or touchy or physically sexual.

The square to Pluto might be obsessively ’non’physical, almost like an OCD type of feeling. You might not like to be out of control, nor want anyone else to have control of you or your senses? :unsure:

The Moon in Pisces may indicate that you are hyper sensitive to touch and may dislike the overall sensation unless you are in complete control of the circumstances. :annoyed:

But I could be way off. I am not sure how these squares actually play out. I just see them as being ultra sensitive to social constructs about gender and identity and also uber sensitive to physical sensations and not comfortable in general giving in to those situations without a lot of control and precautions?

:alien:

I used to do readings, for many years. But I have been retired from it for 25 years already. lol.

neddacs

Im Bi so that might be how that all is manifesting.
Due to childhood trauma, being touched is really hard for me. Being physical with others has always felt a bit uncomfortable until i truly trust that person. But i actually like not being in control... if ive given control away.. if that makes any sense, I am most certain though that Im a cis-male.

Over all I have to have a lot of precoution when it comes to anything sexual.

25!? You're amazing. Thank you so much. Do you have any advice for me on how to deal with my squares?

katydid

Seems like you are doing a really good job with your squares so far.

You have not allowed yourself to become totally shutdown or paralysed, which sometimes happens with Fixed grand crosses. It just becomes too much.

But you have stood up to the people that were trying to control you, and found your own religion, which is awesome. Look how many other kids that were in that same opposition that didnt do that---many are probably still following their elders/authrority figures and repressing their own needs.

You deserve a lot of credit for taking a stand and still having good relationship with your family.

I would suggest go through your chart and google individual aspects or placements, and get a read on each one, keeping in mind the overall context.

Breaking down your chart yourself is the best thing for you. And then you can ask about individual squares that interest you the most here in the forum.

And do the most exact ones first.

So maybe google the following, individually :

Mercury in Leo
Mercury retrograde
Mercury in the 11th

Mercury opposed Neptune

Mercury square Jupiter

Mercury inconjunct Moon

Sun in the 12th

Sun in Leo

Sun trine Pluto

Sun square Mars

Sun opposed Neptune

Neptune in the 6th

Mars in the 3rd

Mars opposed Saturn

Mars square Uranus

Uranus in the 6th

Saturn square Uranus

Moon opposed Venus

Moon square Pluto

Moon sextile Jupiter

Jupiter in the 9th

Pluto in the 4th

Chiron conjunct the IC

These are the pieces that are most exact and of prime importance to get the overall picture.

Last edited:

katydid

Something else very interesting that I haven't discussed yet, is the elemental table.

You might notice that you have zero CARDINAL placements. Your chart is made up of Mutable and Fixed mode only.

google 'lack of cardinal' to get more info.

here is an excerpt from a thread here on that subject:

When there are no planets found in Cardinal signs, "The native is left free to break into the continuity of any chain of events without the slightest risk of antagonizing anybody, or outraging any reasonable set of standards.... The individual is able to enter the arena of his own special world entirely at his own convenience and in consequence to establish and maintain a rather full control of all eventualities." [M.E. Jones, The Essentials of Astrological Analysis, p.293]

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75830

here is something from one of my favourite astrologers, Bob Marks:

Missing Cardinal Signs:

means lack of compulsion about taking action. If you have this one, then you are not driven to solve one crisis after another the way that someone with a majority of Cardinal Signs will do. While there can* be difficulty in taking action for some people who have this, and overcompensation in other cases, usually it just means that the person doesn’t care.

A good example would be Mick Jagger who has six planets in Fixed Signs and four in Mutable Signs. For him, communications and staying the center of attention are the main motivators.*

https://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyQuality12.2.htm

If lacking CARDINAL planets , a Fixed person may not have the impetus to initiate on their own, but are very adept at working under the direction of others and producing tangible results.

Fixed people can often enjoy observing and simply ‘being’ without necessarily ‘doing’—but they may insecure at times and feel driven to prove themselves through activity /accomplishments.

or they may instead substitute an emotionally intense fantasy life for active involvement in their external challenges.

neddacs

Seems like you are doing a really good job with your squares so far.

You have not allowed yourself to become totally shutdown or paralysed, which sometimes happens with Fixed grand crosses. It just becomes too much.

But you have stood up to the people that were trying to control you, and found your own religion, which is awesome. Look how many other kids that were in that same opposition that didnt do that---many are probably still following their elders/authrority figures and repressing their own needs.

You deserve a lot of credit for taking a stand and still having good relationship with your family.

I would suggest go through your chart and google individual aspects or placements, and get a read on each one, keeping in mind the overall context.

Breaking down your chart yourself is the best thing for you. And then you can ask about individual squares that interest you the most here in the forum.

And do the most exact ones first.

So maybe google the following, individually :

Mercury in Leo
Mercury retrograde
Mercury in the 11th

Mercury opposed Neptune

Mercury square Jupiter

Mercury inconjunct Moon

Sun in the 12th

Sun in Leo

Sun trine Pluto

Sun square Mars

Sun opposed Neptune

Neptune in the 6th

Mars in the 3rd

Mars opposed Saturn

Mars square Uranus

Uranus in the 6th

Saturn square Uranus

Moon opposed Venus

Moon square Pluto

Moon sextile Jupiter

Jupiter in the 9th

Pluto in the 4th

Chiron conjunct the IC

These are the pieces that are most exact and of prime importance to get the overall picture.
Thank you I'll get to studying those asap. You're the best thank you!

neddacs

Something else very interesting that I haven't discussed yet, is the elemental table.

You might notice that you have zero CARDINAL placements. Your chart is made up of Mutable and Fixed mode only.

google 'lack of cardinal' to get more info.

here is an excerpt from a thread here on that subject:

When there are no planets found in Cardinal signs, "The native is left free to break into the continuity of any chain of events without the slightest risk of antagonizing anybody, or outraging any reasonable set of standards.... The individual is able to enter the arena of his own special world entirely at his own convenience and in consequence to establish and maintain a rather full control of all eventualities." [M.E. Jones, The Essentials of Astrological Analysis, p.293]

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75830

here is something from one of my favourite astrologers, Bob Marks:

Missing Cardinal Signs:

means lack of compulsion about taking action. If you have this one, then you are not driven to solve one crisis after another the way that someone with a majority of Cardinal Signs will do. While there can* be difficulty in taking action for some people who have this, and overcompensation in other cases, usually it just means that the person doesn’t care.

A good example would be Mick Jagger who has six planets in Fixed Signs and four in Mutable Signs. For him, communications and staying the center of attention are the main motivators.*

https://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyQuality12.2.htm

If lacking CARDINAL planets , a Fixed person may not have the impetus to initiate on their own, but are very adept at working under the direction of others and producing tangible results.

Fixed people can often enjoy observing and simply ‘being’ without necessarily ‘doing’—but they may insecure at times and feel driven to prove themselves through activity /accomplishments.

or they may instead substitute an emotionally intense fantasy life for active involvement in their external challenges.

Interesting, I'm very self challenging goal driven. I've never been really driven by anything else. I'll have to look into this too. Truly fascinating