Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 12-24-2011, 04:27 PM

Sun is the men co-ruler in horary?

When a woman asks a question about her relationship and the moon acts as the co-ruler of her in spite the ruler of the ascendant which is the primary ruler, then the co-ruler of the man is the Sun, inspite of the primary ruler of the 7th house?

I read it on an horary page
http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm
Quote:
The Sun may be considered a co-ruler of the Querent if a man. The Sun also signifies the person of authority or from whom a favor is desired, a powerful relation or person whom is able to save the Querent from embarrassment. More about the Sun.
In addition to often being the co-ruler of the Querent and question, the Moon may also symbolize the mother or the woman involved in the issue. It is the co-ruler if the Querent if a woman.
So if the querent is a woman then her co ruler is moon.... so the co ruler of the quesited is the Sun?

Tags
coruler, horary