Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
We've got the Sun conj Venus and Mars in very early Virgo in 3 days. Virgo's always been a tough Solar month for me, given all the Pisces in my Chart.

Same here, but only due to all the Gemini in my chart.

An odd thing - Virgo planets trine my ascendant, but square my asc lord(s).

david starling

If it's true that Jupiter is running my chart, then that adds a new meaning to the lyric :D

In 12/12, Jupiter is Domiciled in Virgo, and Regulating-ruler of Sagittarius. The Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius is the Ascendant, primarily, along with the other 2 points of Apollo's Triangle, M.C. and Desc. Apollo prefers to let his dad handle all the details. The Triangle comprises the visible portion of the Heavens.

Blaze

Account Closed
The person I referred to also has 7H Pluto, but her Des's ruler is Venus in 1H. So she doesn't get to experience the crazy things you see. Pluto is also part of a yod. Conventions would lead me into thinking this is a mark of an obsessive lover. But I don't see that quality in this person. On the contrary, this person has little attitude toward relationship, if not none at all. There is rumor that she is hanging around with that guy, but she doesn't seem to be that serious about the relationship.

That's interesting. Her Pluto is in which sign?

Blaze

Account Closed
So....you're gonna be an interior decorator? :unsure:

Nah, exterior. I get the fun job of climbing up ladders an almost dying should I fall. Not too bad a job.

Despite all the Scorpio planets during that season square my Moon, I always have the best of times. Maybe the Sun/Jupiter Trines come into play.

david starling

Nah, exterior. I get the fun job of climbing up ladders an almost dying should I fall. Not too bad a job.

Despite all the Scorpio planets during that season square my Moon, I always have the best of times. Maybe the Sun/Jupiter Trines come into play.

Hey, I have Sun Trine Jupiter in Scorpio!

Blaze

Account Closed
How about in including a skeleton trapped in a giant spider web?

Last time we had a giant web attached to his house and the tree in his front yard. Threw a few skeletons, a witch and this big spider on it. People got a kick out of it, but putting it up was no easy task.

Hey, I have Sun Trine Jupiter in Scorpio!

Ah, for me its Sun/Jup in the same sign, but too far for a conjunction. The transit Scorpio planets trine it around Autumn, so that most likely adds to the joyful energy.

What do you think about Jup in Cancer?

Blaze

Account Closed
Seems like the Fixed-sign squares are actually workable. All that stubbornness is good squaring material.

I think the squares there usually mean sticking with one path or the other, though it's hard to choose which road to venture down. A t-square between fixed signs would be a pain while a grand cross gives us GrayGhost 2.0.

david starling

Last time we had a giant web attached to his house and the tree in his front yard. Threw a few skeletons, a witch and this big spider on it. People got a kick out of it, but putting it up was no easy task.

Ah, for me its Sun/Jup in the same sign, but too far for a conjunction. The transit Scorpio planets trine it around Autumn, so that most likely adds to the joyful energy.

What do you think about Jup in Cancer?

Sounds harmonious.

Gemini888

That's interesting. Her Pluto is in which sign?
In Scorpio. Only in earlier deg than me and isn't retrograde.

She and I are actually nearly an astrological twin. She has several placements similar to me, just in either earlier or later deg. Moon in Aries but in 12H, Mars in 5H but in Leo, 2H Gemini Sun in later deg, Cap MC and conj Neptune, and also 1H Taurus Venus unaspected. Other placements are less intense/analytical than me.