Could my chart answer these questions?

For some reason, I don't know if it's just my illusion or something else, I always feel that people will always turn their heads at me everywhere I go when I walk pass them which makes me feel uncomfortable. My friends told me that it's because I has a kind of "vibe" which makes my presence and aura "obvious" to the surrounding. I'm not sure if it's related to my chart or is it something else.

Also, I feel like I always "attract" guys. All of my guy friend has at least a crush on me at least once. They told me that it's because of my vibe and aura I give to people as well. A lot of time strangers would come to me and ask for my phone number which creeps me out. I don't flirt nor I dress sexily (I always wear a tee and jeans). Just wondering if I has anything to do with my chart, please help, thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 6.49.44 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 1.05.53 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 1.05.53 pm.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

For some reason, I don't know if it's just my illusion or something else, I always feel that people will always turn their heads at me everywhere I go when I walk pass them which makes me feel uncomfortable. My friends told me that it's because I has a kind of "vibe" which makes my presence and aura "obvious" to the surrounding. I'm not sure if it's related to my chart or is it something else.

Also, I feel like I always "attract" guys. All of my guy friend has at least a crush on me at least once. They told me that it's because of my vibe and aura I give to people as well. A lot of time strangers would come to me and ask for my phone number which creeps me out. I don't flirt nor I dress sexily (I always wear a tee and jeans). Just wondering if I has anything to do with my chart, please help, thanks!

View attachment 59337
I am having a bit of an issue with this chart graphic; where did you get it from? I would like to see if it could be more refined. Reminds me of 1994ish computer golf games on compaq.

Personal Catalyst

View attachment 59339

I am not by any means expert when it comes to astrology, but my opinion is that you deal with those things primarily because of the Lilith in Scorpio in the first house. Lilith is raw passion, raw sexuality and 1st house is the way you look, your appearance. Your Lilith conjuncts 1st house which means your sexuality is always visible and 'open', so to say, you just appear that way (even if you dont want to). And it's in the Scorpio! That's why its so strong. There is more, but this one is definitely the most obvious one.

Personal Catalyst

Part related to friends falling in love with you could be Venus in 11th house. Venus is love, 11th house are friends. And it's in opposition with Jupiter in Pisces (Jupiter expands everything it touches). Because of this, you may appear too friendly, and it can be taken the wrong way.

Jadi

Your 7th lord is Mars which is in the 10th/11th house. So yes, you'll be looked at as a sex-symbol. Simply because it's Mars, lots of attention from men. The lack of aspects to and from Mars and the inconjunction between your 7th house cusp and Pluto might explain why you feel so uncomfortable about it. Also, Saturn plays a strong role here near the seventh cusp.

Last edited:

Jadi

I am not by any means expert when it comes to astrology, but my opinion is that you deal with those things primarily because of the Lilith in Scorpio in the first house. Lilith is raw passion, raw sexuality and 1st house is the way you look, your appearance. Your Lilith conjuncts 1st house which means your sexuality is always visible and 'open', so to say, you just appear that way (even if you dont want to). And it's in the Scorpio! That's why its so strong. There is more, but this one is definitely the most obvious one.
Lilith is at 0 degrees. Not strong at all, more so naive. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and it's co-ruler Mars. Pluto is in the 2nd, there's probably much worries of being condemned by familymembers when it comes to expressing herself in a sexual manner.

Besides, her Saturn is opposite, giving it a very stern look. Suppression comes to mind. It could explain why guys are so much into her, they always want something they can't have.

Last edited:

Personal Catalyst

Lilith is at 0 degrees. Not strong at all, more so naive. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and it's co-ruler Mars. Pluto is in the 2nd, there's probably much worries of being condemned by familymembers when it comes to expressing herself in a sexual manner.

Besides, her Saturn is opposite, giving it a very stern look. Suppression comes to mind. It could explain why guys are so much into her, they always want something they can't have.

Ah, I tried:)

katydid

I think ZERO DEGREES signifies strength. Some astrologers call it the purest essence of the sign, when it is just born, just changed into it's new sign.

I might not be objective because I have the Sun at zero Scorpio so I really like thinking of it in that way, as the purest essence of the sign.

I don't think zero degrees is weak in the same way that 29 degrees is considered so. The last degree means it is about to switch signs, but zero means it is finally made that transition and is reborn.

Stellium6th

I think ZERO DEGREES signifies strength. Some astrologers call it the purest essence of the sign, when it is just born, just changed into it's new sign.

I might not be objective because I have the Sun at zero Scorpio so I really like thinking of it in that way, as the purest essence of the sign.

I don't think zero degrees is weak in the same way that 29 degrees is considered so. The last degree means it is about to switch signs, but zero means it is finally made that transition and is reborn.

What do you think of zero degree north node in capricorn? Strong karma/goal?

conspiracy theorist

The first six degrees of Scorpio in the night is the most undiluted place for Mars to be, 100% Martial energy. This works only for Scorpio though.

Jadi

I don't have 0 degree placements but I would compare it to a baby, having a strong will/instinct to survive, but it's dependent on external forces. This is where the aspects come into play. I do agree with you on that it's very pure in nature, just like a baby.