Constant Fighting!

Love2Know

That's a typical antisocial personailty disorder statement. Don't believe in movie-lines

Here is a quote I actually really like “People who say the phrase ‘throw me under the bus’…say it a lot.” Sarah Silverman
SHE goes on to explain because they always blame other people for everything

Love2Know

No, not masturbation. I'm talking southern baptist churches. Atleast the one I went to as a kid. I'm starting to think it was a cult.
Baptist church from what I hear is pretty hilariously insane lolllll so yeah dude seriously though you are pissed cuz you feel rejected right and you want lovin? just answer me

Love2Know

No, I don't believe in the movie lines. I just thought when I heard it, it was like "hmmmm a perspective I haven't heard".

I'm pretty sure you thought, " **** right I am gunna robz it back because it always treats me like **** and I am going to become bitter and mean so no one can hurt me first! I'll be tough and scary now BOO"

Lol, no I get the lovin. I'm actually angry with .....God, or rather I feel like I have the right to be because well, in the church i went to, they had this way of telling you that everything that happened in your life was because of god. So, if something good happened, god made it happen and if something bad happened, then god was responsible. Do you understand? . My religious background has been a major part of me.

Love2Know

Nahh, it was just that a different perspective.

I am glad to hear you have a partner thats cool are you a homosexual? I am just curious. Anyways that church stuff if you feel its wrong just ignore it that is what I did I ignored the stuff I found to crazy for me and regarding the movie line things that resonate with you do so for a reason.

Love2Know

oh okay, the funny thing is you couldn't ever look at me and tell. Hey, btw, is there some planetary aspect that indicates i'm gay in my chart?

That is a good question I never read anything about that before even though I am always in and out of astrology, and many other things. I am pretty ADD with hobbies and many things. I am sure other people will answer you.

anjelik

Hello fellow cosmic friends,

Are any of you able to tell me what in the hell is causing so much suffering and battles i to face in my life. Whether it be for recognition of job well done, fair pay, health issues, etc. The list goes on and on. Thus far in my life, I've felt the universe has really done me wrong and I feel at time that it will never change; there seems nothing I can do about it. I do try to have optimism, but it can only go so far. Sometimes, I do become very angry when I see or hear of the next person that didn't have to work no where near as hard as did and still defeat me. I am tired of feeling defeated. Does anyone else share these experiences? What can you gather from my chart that is comsically causing this?

PS. I heard someone in a movie once say "When life robs you, sometimes you have to rob it back!" It resonated with me. :unsure:

Mars in Libra conjunct Pluto...intense and controlling. Mars in Libra can be a really irritating placement (trust me, I have it and I can **** a lot of people off). Mainly because it's kind of self-righteous and preachy. Additionally, you have Neptune sextile to Mars, so you probably don't work as hard as you think you do. You probably half-*** things and then give up. Mars in Libra is not known for having consistent drive as it is. You sound so Libran whining about fairness. Life isn't fair.