the node and reality

rahu

Banned
hi princess

your most significant aspect to your natal nodal aspect is the semisextile to the opposition between orcus and the venus/moon conjunction.
The semisextile/inconjunct aspect is especially functional with the nodal axis. It indicates that with conscious choice ,one can harmonize the opposition. It gives the potential to focus the nodal energy through the symbols yet not be liable to be overwhelmed by the nodal energy. This is the power of the inconjunct ,you can symbolically dip your finger onto the nodal flow but not get burned by it overwhelming you with it’s magic.
This is why I give rulership of the north node to Gemini and the rulership of the south node to scorpio. note that this is an inconjunct relationship, not opposite signs.
Though I am sympathetic to the view that the nodal axis is above rulership and exaltations etc.

So this opposition is very important and it is very powerful and obscure. the venus/moon conjunction shows a loving and optimistic emotional outlook , yet the opposition to orcus shows there are deep hidden emotional issues underneath you sunny exterior. This can show up as moodiness or as an unseen emotional void in the middle of your greatest feelings of joy.it can show up as a sense of foreboding that during your most joyful experiences some dark force is lurking underneath your consciousness to bring you pain or harm . the moon.venus shows the love of children but the orcus’s influence can dampen this joy .vesta/sedna are square to this opposition , so you are devoted to your daughters but initially the responsibility this entails may have discouraged you. In your youth you may have planned not to have children as your Uranus is strongly placed and you may have wanted to keep your “freedom”.
Sedan shows that you have a personal moral compass, though square to orcus, it shows you have parts of your pas that you choose to keep in the past.
This aspect can give illicit sexual relationships and and problems thru sexual relationships. at it’s worst it can show utter , controlled promiscuity. but with vesta square, it seems you always have a sense of self and the sacredness of sexual liaisons even if you may have been undiscriminating at times.
Orcus opposed to moon/venus is a bit ominous as it can show danger to your children and you may have miscarried before your had a successful birth
The Pluto/Chiron midpoint is conjunct orcus and the mars/Neptune and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are square, so this potential danger to your children must always be addressed. Potentially abusive environment and people must be constantly watched for. These aspect give the potential for you to have engaged in “immoral” or unethical behavior and/or have had you share of deceitful and malicious people around you. Dangerous situations seem to be part of you experience of life. Here the semisextile t the nodal axis is a blessing as you have “consciousness” of these potentially dangerous dynamics and hence can modify your behavior so that these unconscious dynamic do no harm.
Without the nodal input, this pattern could be deadly for some people.
There are several aspect in your chart that indicate you have had your share of potentially abusive environments as well. Specifically the orcus/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to mars and Jupiter and the sun/Pluto midpoint is square to psyche, Saturn/orcus mp and the mercury/Chiron mp.
The eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct the south node, marking you as a extreme romantic. This aspecy shows that on site of the potentially harsh orcus influence, you elicited love and attraction from many people. This aspect gives you great emotional and sexual sensitivity and a ethereal aura to your emotions. It is interesting as the orcus/venus/moon opposition can be extremely aggressive and demanding whereas this aspect gives you the aura of a emotional/sexual ingénue you have elicited both spiritual physical attractions as well as coarse carnal attractions. but your essence is the idealistic seeker of love. It is so strange , you attract both the sensitive , loving men and the brutal, coarse men.(of course I understand you are happily bonded ).
Your Neptune/Chiron midpoint is also conjunct the south node. This increases your sensitivity and psychic potential but it gives you an odd split personality. On one hand you are sensitive and compassionate but on the other hand you can turn very critical and cynical. This shows that you are very pen but that if you are deceived or lied to , you become very cold and dismissive of the offender. This midpoint can give vision as well as improving your technical insights to the world. you are a dreamer yet at the same time a pragmatist .
Uranus on the descendant is 3/11 to the south node. Coupled with the sun/Uranus midpoint conjunct to mercury and the moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct the sun, you have strong astral/psychic abilities. the 3/11 harmonic shows that the information you receive from the astral plane is readily integrated into your everyday life. This can enhance the prophetic nature of your dreams etc.but it akso shows that energy from the astral can cause emotional distress at times. The 3/11 can also be an avenue of psychic”attacks” and attempted mental manipulation.
The mars/Uranus and Jupiter/Uranus midpoints are semisquare to your node giving you a impatient nature at times. This shows you to be a bit of a rebel and capable of sudden and rash decisions.
With the moon/Saturn midpoint square thre node and the Saturn/orcus midpoint conjunct the node, you have a despondent an depressive dynamic underlying your idealistic personality. coupled with uranus’s influence, you have a bipolar dynamic. You can be very high or depressingly low. This is an indication of a emotionally restrictive childhood, with your parents often at odds with each other.
The light in your chart hides a great darkness or moodiness.

rahu

princess valhalla

Hi Rahu! You are correct in a lot of your analysis, I certainly wish to discuss this further with you. Right now I am cooking dinner and getting the girls ready for school tomorrow. I will post latter this evening when I have the time to devote to posting without any distractions. ~pv

majjik

Hello Rahu
I am amazed by yr brilliance and would love for you to read my chart whn you free. Although reading about yr recent health scare on this forum is a huge cause for concern.I am health professional in this country and we screen for MRSA quite readily. You say it is now prevalent in your area and spreading fast...thanks for th warning Rahu.With our Team NZ racing there atm I will be making recommendations to our higher ups to screen them when they come home and conservatively treat with Vanco as necessary...not taking any chances.Would u mynd reading this couples chart. DOB13.3.1976 9.45pm Auckland New Zealand and 2.08.1970 1.58amAuckland New Zealand either together as synastry or seperate. If its too much for you right now I completey understand .... My timing is terrible : (

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi majjik,
ill look at your friends composite after i read ashley's chart

as a health care professional you might research allicin ,a garlic compound, as it will kill mrsa. the pharmacuetical comapanies will not research this as they can not patent a natural chemical .in this country the medical profession will not look at any alternative medicine.last year in this country 23.000 died from antibiotic resistant bacteria and 11,000 were from mrsa alone. mrsa accounts for more deaths that aids and hep c combined, yet it recieves only %10 of the funding that aids research recieves.most of these mrsa deaths could be prevented by the use of allicin. as i have posted when i posted the horrendous and illegal treatment i recieved in the ER at seton medical center, my latop was attacked and destroyed by a virus that i was able to locate as coming from washington dc, before my laptop expired. and since that incident i have been constantly under attacks of new strains of mrsa that no one has heard of. it is much more than just comlacency by the government , some agency within this government is actively planning to cause the death of millions of people.
just how widespread this government conspiracy, and i have to call it a conspiracy, a criminal conspiracy, is shown by the fact at just 2 months ago the Center for Disease Control stated that mrsa is no longer a problem as only 2-3 new cases are uncovered each month per hospital. this a statistical lie as hospitals routinely REFUSE to test for mrsa. the "line" given is that mrsa is in %50 of the population, "so what good would i do to test." i was with a md of internal medicine just yesterday and he gave me this exact line. and then said mrsa is not big deal. i jumped down his throat and made it clear that i know 11,000 people died fom mrsa last year and it is a big problem because there is a looming epidemic of mrsa death on the horizon. he back pedaled right away and agreed, yes, mrsa is a serious problem. but his atitude is endemic in the medical profession here.one might go to mrsa-forum-usa-com and read the same litany of complains about docors not diagnosising mrsa , lying about mrsa etc etc....
anyways i'll stop the diatribe now . i will be adding a post to my mrsa coverup thread soon.

ill get to he composite as soon as possible. but remember ,in his thread i am emphasizing the nodal aspects
rahu

Last edited:

princess valhalla

hi princess

your most significant aspect to your natal nodal aspect is the semisextile to the opposition between orcus and the venus/moon conjunction.
The semisextile/inconjunct aspect is especially functional with the nodal axis. It indicates that with conscious choice ,one can harmonize the opposition. It gives the potential to focus the nodal energy through the symbols yet not be liable to be overwhelmed by the nodal energy. This is the power of the inconjunct ,you can symbolically dip your finger onto the nodal flow but not get burned by it overwhelming you with it’s magic.
This is why I give rulership of the north node to Gemini and the rulership of the south node to scorpio. note that this is an inconjunct relationship, not opposite signs.
Though I am sympathetic to the view that the nodal axis is above rulership and exaltations etc.

So this opposition is very important and it is very powerful and obscure. the venus/moon conjunction shows a loving and optimistic emotional outlook , yet the opposition to orcus shows there are deep hidden emotional issues underneath you sunny exterior. This can show up as moodiness or as an unseen emotional void in the middle of your greatest feelings of joy.it can show up as a sense of foreboding that during your most joyful experiences some dark force is lurking underneath your consciousness to bring you pain or harm . the moon.venus shows the love of children but the orcus’s influence can dampen this joy .vesta/sedna are square to this opposition , so you are devoted to your daughters but initially the responsibility this entails may have discouraged you. In your youth you may have planned not to have children as your Uranus is strongly placed and you may have wanted to keep your “freedom”.
Sedan shows that you have a personal moral compass, though square to orcus, it shows you have parts of your pas that you choose to keep in the past.
This aspect can give illicit sexual relationships and and problems thru sexual relationships. at it’s worst it can show utter , controlled promiscuity. but with vesta square, it seems you always have a sense of self and the sacredness of sexual liaisons even if you may have been undiscriminating at times.
Orcus opposed to moon/venus is a bit ominous as it can show danger to your children and you may have miscarried before your had a successful birth
The Pluto/Chiron midpoint is conjunct orcus and the mars/Neptune and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are square, so this potential danger to your children must always be addressed. Potentially abusive environment and people must be constantly watched for. These aspect give the potential for you to have engaged in “immoral” or unethical behavior and/or have had you share of deceitful and malicious people around you. Dangerous situations seem to be part of you experience of life. Here the semisextile t the nodal axis is a blessing as you have “consciousness” of these potentially dangerous dynamics and hence can modify your behavior so that these unconscious dynamic do no harm.
Without the nodal input, this pattern could be deadly for some people.
There are several aspect in your chart that indicate you have had your share of potentially abusive environments as well. Specifically the orcus/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to mars and Jupiter and the sun/Pluto midpoint is square to psyche, Saturn/orcus mp and the mercury/Chiron mp.
The eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct the south node, marking you as a extreme romantic. This aspecy shows that on site of the potentially harsh orcus influence, you elicited love and attraction from many people. This aspect gives you great emotional and sexual sensitivity and a ethereal aura to your emotions. It is interesting as the orcus/venus/moon opposition can be extremely aggressive and demanding whereas this aspect gives you the aura of a emotional/sexual ingénue you have elicited both spiritual physical attractions as well as coarse carnal attractions. but your essence is the idealistic seeker of love. It is so strange , you attract both the sensitive , loving men and the brutal, coarse men.(of course I understand you are happily bonded ).
Your Neptune/Chiron midpoint is also conjunct the south node. This increases your sensitivity and psychic potential but it gives you an odd split personality. On one hand you are sensitive and compassionate but on the other hand you can turn very critical and cynical. This shows that you are very pen but that if you are deceived or lied to , you become very cold and dismissive of the offender. This midpoint can give vision as well as improving your technical insights to the world. you are a dreamer yet at the same time a pragmatist .
Uranus on the descendant is 3/11 to the south node. Coupled with the sun/Uranus midpoint conjunct to mercury and the moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct the sun, you have strong astral/psychic abilities. the 3/11 harmonic shows that the information you receive from the astral plane is readily integrated into your everyday life. This can enhance the prophetic nature of your dreams etc.but it akso shows that energy from the astral can cause emotional distress at times. The 3/11 can also be an avenue of psychic”attacks” and attempted mental manipulation.
The mars/Uranus and Jupiter/Uranus midpoints are semisquare to your node giving you a impatient nature at times. This shows you to be a bit of a rebel and capable of sudden and rash decisions.
With the moon/Saturn midpoint square thre node and the Saturn/orcus midpoint conjunct the node, you have a despondent an depressive dynamic underlying your idealistic personality. coupled with uranus’s influence, you have a bipolar dynamic. You can be very high or depressingly low. This is an indication of a emotionally restrictive childhood, with your parents often at odds with each other.
The light in your chart hides a great darkness or moodiness.

rahu

omg! I just spent 2 hours writing a response and when I hit submit, it said I was logged out and my whole message got lost. wtf?!
fml

edit: aggghhhhh! so frustrated!!! I'll have to repost later tonight. Hopefully I can remember most of what I posted because I was so thorough and really put a lot of my heart and soul into my post. :/

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Should use the backward button it will still be there!

Thanks Poyi. I did after logging back in but unfortunately the only thing that showed was the quote I had been responding to of rahu's. :( So disappointing. . . I will have to try to re-write all of it this evening after I get back from theater rehearsals with my youngest daughter. She is going to be in a play put on by the Montgomery County Performing Arts Society and the Missoula Children's theater at the Crighton. Rehearsals are all this week wit her performance Saturday night.

Horus

omg! I just spent 2 hours writing a response and when I hit submit, it said I was logged out and my whole message got lost. wtf?!
fml

edit: aggghhhhh! so frustrated!!! I'll have to repost later tonight. Hopefully I can remember most of what I posted because I was so thorough and really put a lot of my heart and soul into my post. :/

I hear ya! :annoyed: This has happened to me several times here and with PMs too. I now either compose long replies in Wordpad first, or I remember to select the message and hit control c before I hit submit just in case my session has expired.

That's never been the case for me unfortunately.

Phoenix Venus

i have this issue a lot, sometimes it seems to log me out on just about every new page that i go to. most of the time when i press the back button it is lost.

but if you type up a message and send, and it tells you to log in, sign in on that current page. it will put the message through.

poyi

Premium Member
Lol don't know why then. My internet and phone often went offline but I always just click the backward button and my replies Always are still in web page memories. I think it might relate to the web page setting. If I got offline/log off. I just click back back and the message is always there. I also tried re log in then back back to re submit and it works fine for me.

princess valhalla

Thanks guys! Unfortunately it is lost to me now but I will take precautions next time that doesn't happen. I was replying since 9 am and now it is almost 11:30. So much lost and time spent writing.

Back to the drawing board this evening. Thanks for ya'lls patience. Sorry! :kissing:

princess valhalla

It happened to me before. I logged back in and hit back button but the message was gone! Just means that it is even more important for me to get my message across. Hate to sound so superstitious all the time but maybe something didn't want me to tell my story. Which is unfortunate because what I have to say is really hard but can be really helpful to someone who may be going through what I have gone through in the past.

rahu

Banned
:lol:
this has happened to me before too.
it is so frustrating to invest so much time and then..... nothing. hitting the go backbuttom does not work because the post is deleted when you return to the reply page.

what i have started to do is use a flash drive and then when finished, copy on to the reply page.

maybe it is a coincidence but it seems this often happens when i am intent on posting a serious or thought out comments.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
ashley

i will post my reply on a thread you have already started as onthis thread i am concentrating of the nodal aspects whereas you seem to need a more compahensive analysis. plus i don't think you will like my comments as you have a mercury/pluto conjunction squar eto orcus which implies you have strong mentl blocks which may resist interpretation.but io will give it a go.

rahu

rahu

Banned
majjik

you might post your request on the relationship forum as you seem to also want a comprehesive interpretatyon and this thread is focused on nodal aspects and not overall insights of course.
i would read your nodal aspects on this thread, if you wish.
rahu

Last edited:

majjik

Yes thks Rahu...will post t other forum...yes pls if you hav tym to read nodal aspects for them both...one has just had nodal return in 12th house Scorpio an th other has tr. Neptune/MC conj NN Pisces....i learn so much from your posts and reckon these two are superb for leaning.I really love and trust yr style.Hugs
((((rahu))))...havn faith u will be well soon.

Tess

majjik

Hi rahu
Good question.
But no, not same sex .. although they are secretly bisexual but try keep this aspect hidden...although it is very obvious to all around them. She is more masculine in build and personality than he, and he is more feminine than she.
Tess

rahu

Banned
ok thank tess

i was getting mixed signals and couldn't decide whether it was same sex male or female.... now i uderstand.
really this helps me develope my craft furthur so thanx again for being so forthcoming.

i will start with the composite and post here as after reviewing the charts i saw that the node is in fact central to determing tha characteristic for these people.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi tess
The composite shows juno and vesta conjunct the south node in the 11th house. This showed a close relationship or marriage. it implies financial stability and the relationships is a center of their peer groups as well. As the nodal axis adds “magic” or an altered reality, vesta signified that there is something exceptional about this relationship. Vesta gives a singular quality,reverence or spiritual tone to the relationship.the nodal axis forms a semisextile to the psyche opposition to the venus/Neptune midpoint. This opposition gives a very idealistic and spiritual quality to the relationship. it is also indicative of a very sexual,sensual relationship with very creative overtones. Likely at least one is a artist. The natal chat indicates one is into visual arts or creative writing, but that is getting ahead of the interpretation. the Neptune’s influence also suggest a hidden element, often this is a precursor to an open relationship but as you have revealed ,his shows the hidden personality qualities that they keep from others. the nodal axis semisextile shows that they are conscious of the pitfalls and possible deception and have been able to integrate these often dissipative qualities into their relationship.
The aspect that threw me was the mars/orcus conjunction square to Uranus and Chiron.The strong Neptune had implied a same sex male relationship,especially as pholous is square o this opposition. But the mars/Uranus aspect tends to be associated with same sex female. Orcus adds energy from the unconscious and can be common to either same sex relationship though it does incline a bit more to same sex male. The Chiron square adds a sexual intensity that is often found in same sex relationships of either persuasion. In opposite sex relationships Chiron adds sexual intensity bit it tends to be a disharmonious addition as jealousy often is the result. Though jealous is also a potential pitfall in same sex relationships. chiron adds a analytical quality to the relationship that can be very spiteful if the relationship begins t have problems.
With the psyche/sun midpoint conjunct to mercury, they are very sensitive to each other and brings a literary profession to the fore in at least one of them. Their emotional sensitivity brings a psychic connection as the moon/psyche midpoint is conjunct the south node. In addition to the men emotional/psychic energies this is another aspect of extreme sexual compatibility and intensity.

The vertex is square to the mercury, so paradoxically, it may be the mental attraction that actually fomented the sexual nature of the relationship, as they are both very intelligent and verbal individuals. mercury’s influence could also be symbolic of the bisexual natures they have ,as mercury is hermaphroditic , though other call mercury sexually neutral.the bisexual nature may also be described by the eros/nymphe conjunction square to ixion with the midpoint opposed to lilth. Though ixions presence forebodes that the bisexual nature of the relationship with ultimately be a divisive force as opposite social camps will pull the apart. It his is accurate then this stress will begin to be felt in November when the nodal axis transits through the ixion/eros/psyche square.

Actually this is amazingly sensitive and sexual relationship as the venus/Neptune/eros/nymphe midpoints are all conjunct the north node. Hmm it seems in addition to their astral/psychic connection that they have common waking visions at times.

I do have some reservations about the long-term viability of the relationship because the mars/Uranus midpoint is square to the opposition of mercury/psyche to venus/Neptune. This tends to show that he individual need for emotional freedom and independence may lead to disingenuity between them

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1324_1325_majjik1_majjol2_67735_59620.jpg
    astro_621gw_1324_1325_majjik1_majjol2_67735_59620.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: