Can someone help me interpret my Daughters' Charts?

princess valhalla

Hello! Wondering if anyone could help me interpret my two daughters charts? If there is anyway i could help assist them in realizing their own individual potential.

Thanks!:smile:

Attachments

• Big sister.gif
    Big sister.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Little sister.gif
    Little sister.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 27

dhundhun

Hello! Wondering if anyone could help me interpret my two daughters charts? If there is anyway i could help assist them in realizing their own individual potential.

Thanks!:smile:

Both chart has common problem, afflicted Moon. This can have several implications. Because of Moon's weakness, Silver and Pearl are going to help them. Look into family issues and surroundings, to minimize Moon's affliction.
~ Both emotionally weak, environment restricting their emotional expression
~ Food related issues - digestive system weak, food interferences, etc.

Give them opportunities:
~ Audrey seems to be having great talent of mathematical/engineering genius - with strong intuitions.
~ Cecilla seems to be brilliant with business, interpersonal skills and probably could do better management.

Good luck

princess valhalla

eeek. Our home life hasn't always been stable, lots of moving, some financial instability, problems between me and their father. So I can see what you're saying. As a mom that makes me feel bad. However, knowing there is a problem is half of the solution so thank you.
I can see Cici being great at business and management. Audrey does have very strong intuition although she isn't doing very well in math right now. I recently put her in math tutorials (hope that helps her) but she is still young.
Question:
Basically, Cecilia's moon in scorpio is the same as Audrey's moon square pluto? or the meaning is pretty much the same?
How can Cecilia use the Grand Cross to her advantage as well as Audrey's trine and t square?

Again Thanks!
Sarah

princess valhalla

http://signsofpotential.com/2009/05/hades-moon-genetics/
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologer/thread/55541ec1-6871-4775-86d0-78ecb1caaa2b

So I've been doing some research and it seems both my daughters have a Hades Moon. Cecilia's moon in Scorpio and Audrey's Moon squares Pluto. From what I read online, this can run in families. Although neither I nor their father have a Hades Moon, both of MY parents do. My father's moon is in Scorpio (same as Cecilia) and my mother has Moon square Pluto (same as Audrey.)

Anyone else have a Hades moon? or does it run through your family?

dhundhun

30-40% of world population has Hades Moon.

By 8th house 8.33%
By Scorpio 8.33%
By Pluto aspect Conjunction, Opposition, Sextile, Trine, Square, interconjunct, etc 20-25%.

princess valhalla

I suppose it could be just as much as a numbers game as it could do with hereditary traits.
I had never heard of a Hades Moon before so obviously I just had to look into it! :smile: