Is my love life problematic according to my chart?

starchaser

What do you think guys?Will i ever be happy?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.81252.11425.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 38

starchaser

Well i guess my moon in 12th mostly shows my disability ,i'm paralyzed since i was a baby & moon being ruler of my 1st house could express that my physical body is limited since i can't move.It's true though that sometimes i can't feel what's happening the moment it's happening ,i need to stay alone to realize what happened but especially when i'm in love i'm deeply in love & for a long long time.Does it make sense?

Moog

An interesting thing perhaps to note is that Venus makes no aspects by degree. There is a conjunction with Saturn, though they are in different signs.

Venus is also out of sect, and so either loses some beneficence, or is made malefic. Though Venus is said to have her 'joy' in the 5th...

Saturn as the 7th ruler indicates some timidity, reserve and reticence to put oneself forward and form relationships.

I would say these were indications of possible challenges.

Time may see Venus becoming better integrated, and Saturn usually lightens up a bit after age 28-30ish

starchaser

An interesting thing perhaps to note is that Venus makes no aspects by degree. There is a conjunction with Saturn, though they are in different signs.

Venus is also out of sect, and so either loses some beneficence, or is made malefic. Though Venus is said to have her 'joy' in the 5th...

Saturn as the 7th ruler indicates some timidity, reserve and reticence to put oneself forward and form relationships.

I would say these were indications of possible challenges.

Time may see Venus becoming better integrated, and Saturn usually lightens up a bit after age 28-30ish

Thank you!!!Is there anything good about my love life in my chart?

StillOne

Well i guess my moon in 12th mostly shows my disability ,i'm paralyzed since i was a baby & moon being ruler of my 1st house could express that my physical body is limited since i can't move.It's true though that sometimes i can't feel what's happening the moment it's happening ,i need to stay alone to realize what happened but especially when i'm in love i'm deeply in love & for a long long time.Does it make sense?

I have the Moon in Gemini in the 12th like you. Yes, considerable time must be spent alone to process emotions. This must be done regardless since Moon in Gemini is a cerebral feeler, we think our emotions more than feel them sometimes. I think as you age you'll unlock this placement more. Possibly you already have due to your circumstances...

StillOne

Is there anything good about my love life in my chart?

I'm not very strong at determining love in a chart. I hope someone else can chime in here to help with that. I struggle with love myself.

The unaspected Venus in Scorpio, like Moog noted, should be researched. It forms a weak conjunction with Saturn at best... (maybe none depending on the orb size used).

You also have a Neptune singleton as it's the only planet in the earth element so you may want to research this too...
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/neptune/neptune.htm

Don't be discouraged as the challenging aspects are merely lessons for us to learn to transcend in this life. There is much love out there!!

Last edited:

starchaser

I'm not very strong at determining love in a chart. I hope someone else can chime in here to help with that. I struggle with love myself.

The unaspected Venus in Scorpio, like Moog noted, should be researched. It forms a weak conjunction with Saturn at best... (maybe none depending on the orb size used).

You also have a Neptune singleton as it's the only planet in the earth element so you may want to research this too...
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/neptune/neptune.htm

Don't be discouraged as the challenging aspects are merely lessons for us to learn to transcend in this life. There is much love out there!!

Thank you!!I would count it as a conjunction because i feel Saturn (& Scorpio] in my love feelings a lot!
Actually i lost my mom a few days ago & i'm afraid none else will love me ever again maybe subconsciously that's the reason i made this thread.

Last edited:

StillOne

Thank you!!I would count it as a conjunction because i feel Saturn (& Scorpio] in my love feelings a lot!
Actually i lost my mom a few days ago & i'm afraid none else will love me ever again maybe subconsciously that's the reason i made this thread.

Ah Starchaser, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother... Ugghh, I couldn't imagine...

Horus

I have Saturn in the 5th house too and Venus in Scorpio -in about the same degree. My Venus opposes my Saturn but that has similar effects to a conjunction. Hard aspects between Saturn and Venus cause difficulties, especially in the early part of life. I also have Mars in Libra, and a 12th house Moon, but in Sag. I feel that is mostly a separate issue but difficulties from that house can ultimately leak into everything. My lovelife has not been easy, but has been getting better, as I've gotten older, undertaken lots of healing and transforming work on my self-esteem, learned valuable lessons and adjusted my attitude (developing more maturity) about relationships.

Generally speaking, 5th house Saturns take love affairs very seriously. Venus with Saturn adds to that, and usually prefers more mature, responsible partners, whether by actual age or attitude. On the plus side, you make for a very commited partner. On the negative, Venus in hard aspect to Saturn can involve self-worth issues/wounds which need to be healed or reprogrammed with methods like hypnotherapy. If you dont feel (deep down or subconsciously) that you deserve love, or a healthy loving relationship, you wont have it, so this has to be healed.

Often the Lord of Karma -Saturn- is in Sag. in the 5th from abuse of the love principle in past lives and/or neglect of offspring, and/or selfish misuse of procreative energy. Whichever the case, often it helps to apply structure, discipline and consistent work toward creative pursuits (this is positive Saturn) and then the gifts of that house (and any aspecting planets) will be released or unblocked (blockages = negative Saturn). Saturn may delay but does not deny. The sooner you understand and deal with it, the sooner you'll have results.

As for the 12th house which is a karmic house and has humanitarian aspects, it ALWAYS helps negative karma whatever it may be, irregardless of its nature or source, to find some way to help other people.

There are also lessons to learn with having Venus in detrimental Scorpio which I need to go over soon at this group here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/group.php?groupid=65

Last edited:

starchaser

Also finding out why the Lord of Karma -Saturn- is in Scorpio in the 5th. Did you abuse the love principle in past lives or neglect offspring, misuse procreative energy selfishly? Whichever the case, often it helps to apply structure, discipline and consistent work toward creative pursuits -this is positive Saturn -and then the gifts of that house (and any aspecting planets) will be released or unblocked (negative Saturn). Saturn in Scorpio may involve fears of getting close and intimacy which also need to be healed if they are there. Saturn may delay but does not deny. The sooner you understand and deal with it, the sooner you'll have results.

my Saturn is in Sagittarius :)

starchaser

As for the 12th house which is a karmic house and has humanitarian aspects, it ALWAYS helps negative karma whatever it may be, irregardless of its nature or source, to find some way to help other people.

I'm a medical student,could it be because of 12th house /about helping others?

starchaser

Definitely! That's excellent and will earn karmic merit in this life being in a healing profession! 12th has to do with hospitals too.

Yeah i'm actually an oxymoron ..both a patient & doctor hehe something like Chiron :p I've thought of becoming a psychiatrist :)

StillOne

I have Saturn in the 5th house too and Venus in Scorpio -in about the same degree. My Venus opposes my Saturn but that has similar effects to a conjunction. Hard aspects between Saturn and Venus cause difficulties, especially in the early part of life. I also have Mars in Libra, and a 12th house Moon, but in Sag. I feel that is mostly a separate issue but difficulties from that house can ultimately leak into everything. My lovelife has not been easy, but has been getting better, as I've gotten older, undertaken lots of healing and transforming work on my self-esteem, learned valuable lessons and adjusted my attitude (developing more maturity) about relationships.

Generally speaking, 5th house Saturns take love affairs very seriously. Venus with Saturn adds to that, and usually prefers more mature, responsible partners, whether by actual age or attitude. On the plus side, you make for a very commited partner. On the negative, Venus in hard aspect to Saturn can involve self-worth issues/wounds which need to be healed or reprogrammed with methods like hypnotherapy. If you dont feel (deep down or subconsciously) that you deserve love, or a healthy loving relationship, you wont have it, so this has to be healed.

Often the Lord of Karma -Saturn- is in Sag. in the 5th from abuse of the love principle in past lives and/or neglect of offspring, and/or selfish misuse of procreative energy. Whichever the case, often it helps to apply structure, discipline and consistent work toward creative pursuits (this is positive Saturn) and then the gifts of that house (and any aspecting planets) will be released or unblocked (blockages = negative Saturn). Saturn may delay but does not deny. The sooner you understand and deal with it, the sooner you'll have results.

There are also lessons to learn with having Venus in detrimental Scorpio which I need to go over soon at this group here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/group.php?groupid=65

Definitely! That's excellent and will earn karmic merit in this life being in a healing profession! 12th has to do with hospitals too.
Wow Horus, thanks for that insightful reply. I love your direction and wise response. Your mention of karma and working with the challenges of the birthchart is spot on in my opinion. Thanks for your enlightened comments.

Munch

You will be happy if you choose to be. You may have to fight tooth and nail for that happiness, but if that is what you choose, then that is what you shall get. Happiness is a state of being and can not be dependent on externals.

Just to quickly say I am sorry about your situation in life.

There are a lot of planets in or hovering about the fifth house in your chart so it can be seen why you ask your question.

But I was looking at what also comes with relationships - the physical side.

I see jupiter in the eighth forming a grand trine with mars (in libra - relationships again) and the moon. Jupiter is in aquarius (as can be seen) could this be an anything goes in the bedroom, or do you want freedom in a relationship ( to roam ). Do you actually want a relationship longterm or just flings, or a different type of relationship altogether!!

I am just saying that you might need to take a deep look inside to decide.

Incidentally years ago in the astrological society I attended a lecture where the lecturer talked about a severely disabled guy who could not comminicate that well either. He had mercury the wrong side of saturn and close to saturn which meant that merceries energy had to go through saturn.

good luck