constantly fighting last month - are we breaking up ?

sawyer

hello ...

im in this relationship with someone i care about deeply .

it is a long distance relationship and we keep having fights .

plus we are both strong characters which makes it even harder to last .

i have a feeling we are gonna split - even maybe today ...

so are we breaking up ?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_anonymous.18102.14916.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_anonymous.18102.14916.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 27

dr. farr

(Following is different than standard horary practice)

The problems (indicated by my methodology) are connected with communication problems (the battling Mars posited in 3rd house of communications) and the retrograde Mercury (significator of communications) and querent's significator, posited in the 12th house (whole sign); this comunications problem is compounded by Venus (dispositor of Mercury and 12th house and always a love significator) while strongly placed in the 1st house, and in defacto conjunction with Mercury, is opposed by sign to the 7th house of long-term relationships; 7th house also contains the martial star, Antares, which certainly influences toward wars and battles; however, Jupiter is ruler of 7th, is posited high in the chart, in its own sign, and the retrograde Mercury is moving back toward it (Jupiter = quesited significator)

So, to me, the relationship is strained but still holding postive (retrograde Mercury also moving back toward Moon while Moon moves forward toward Mercury; querent significator Mercury moving back toward quesited significator Jupiter, which latter is moving forward toward querent's significator) Moon in house of friends and the good spirit, but is disposited by Mars and in the conflict favorable sign of Aries; I would say that the basis of the problems is in the nature of the communications involved. This might ultimately have to do with attempting to carry on this relationship in absentia, via long distance communications but lacking in direct, personal, face to face interaction.

Last edited:

sawyer

(Following is different than standard horary practice)

The problems (indicated by my methodology) are connected with communication problems (the battling Mars posited in 3rd house of communications) and the retrograde Mercury (significator of communications) and querent's significator, posited in the 12th house (whole sign); this comunications problem is compounded by Venus (dispositor of Mercury and 12th house and always a love significator) while strongly placed in the 1st house, and in defacto conjunction with Mercury, is opposed by sign to the 7th house of long-term relationships; 7th house also contains the martial star, Antares, which certainly influences toward wars and battles; however, Jupiter is ruler of 7th, is posited high in the chart, in its own sign, and the retrograde Mercury is moving back toward it (Jupiter = quesited significator)

So, to me, the relationship is strained but still holding postive (retrograde Mercury also moving back toward Moon while Moon moves forward toward Mercury; querent significator Mercury moving back toward quesited significator Jupiter, which latter is moving forward toward querent's significator) Moon in house of friends and the good spirit, but is disposited by Mars and in the conflict favorable sign of Aries; I would say that the basis of the problems is in the nature of the communications involved. This might ultimately have to do with attempting to carry on this relationship in absentia, via long distance communications but lacking in direct, personal, face to face interaction.

thank you very much for your help .

so we are propably still on though we might have the same problems...

maybe when mercury will not be retrograde things look better ...

so you think its the nature of the communication because of the distance , the means of communication thats causing the trouble ...

we ll see ...

thank you ,

take care

Vista

thank you very much for your help .

so we are propably still on though we might have the same problems...

maybe when mercury will not be retrograde things look better ...

so you think its the nature of the communication because of the distance , the means of communication thats causing the trouble ...

we ll see ...

thank you ,

take care

It would probably be helpful to look at both natal charts with transit and progressions to get a bigger picture of what is going on with you two.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Did you notice the Moon is mere moments from the trine to Mars in the 3rd house of communication? Moon is in Aries, also ruled by Mars, so there is a reception... and the Moon's next stop is to Venus on your Asc/first house. The Moon will carry the light of Mars to Venus. So there is some direct and confrontational arguing still in the works, and it looks like you having Venus in your first will be the sweet reasonable one :) But it appears the arguments actually bring you closer. Now you are represented by Merc and RX just like in the travel horary. Expect messed up communications coming from you and opening the door for miscommunications. He is Jupiter in rulership and conjunct (see again that planet!!) Uranus... he is not being very consistant right now. I think your plan is best to let things just ride out. The end of the matter is your 4th and that ruled by the Sun. Sun in the 12th is a grieving spot and the next aspect a sextile to Jupiter (his sig)... so with diligence, a sextile makes you work for things, there is a good chance for a turn around in the near future. Keep the sunny disposition of Venus and keep things pleasant on your part. Good luck.... think calm blue oceans...

TK

sawyer

thank you everyone ! your advice and thoughts have been really helpful...

i think i panic for no reason , not an important one ... distance can be tough and blur things ...

ill stay calm and try to act wise ...