A question about significators

al Nablusi

Horarists,

I am throwing this question at you all:

I am trying to cast an horary for the time and place when an anonymous message was received. The question is: who the hell sent this message? There are only two choices. Either it was my co-worker, or a very distant acquaintance of mine - someone I have never met in person. A foreigner.

What houses should I use? (sheer lack of objectivity when trying to read my own horaries)

I though: the seventh for my co-worker, and the ninth for the foreigner. Would you agree with this choice or not?

Clarifications - if needed - will be given in private

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Since the question is about a person whose identity is unknown, wouldn't it be an unidentified Seventh house matter?

If you think it to be your co-worker or your foreign friend, wouldn't it be easier to ask a new horary asking "Was the person who sent the message my co-worker or my foreign friend?" and then judge between the siginificators of the Sixth and Eleventh (is this person more considered your friend than a foreigner to you? I have a foreign friend whom I've never met in person, but I use the Eleventh for him) house to see which one has more testimony to it.

al Nablusi

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
wouldn't it be easier to ask a new horary asking "Was the person who sent the message my co-worker or my foreign friend?"
True. It is much more simple this way. When reading my own horaries, I tend to completely lose objectivity, ah!

Last edited:

sskohli

al Nablusi said:
True. It is much more simple this way. When reading my own horaries, I tend to completely loose objectivity, ah!
hi al
i think the co-worker acquaintance should be seen from the 3rd house friend and the distant foreign acquaintance from 9th or 12th house.
Try and find it out and let us know.

Sandeep

Blandy

I think the 7th house would be ideal to use, because it rules "others" in general even if their identity is unkown....no matter who they are, the 7th house ruler in the chart through the houses and signs should shed some light on who they are to you.

Last edited:

starlink

Blandy and KnS are right I think. Take the 7th, look in which house and sign the significator falls and try then to figure out if that description fits the one or the other. Than you will probably have your answer. Or, indeed, ask a question for each one.

Draco

Collegues are third, they are brothers and sisters under the same parent (boss), in the same house (workplace).

Foreigners are indeed ninth.

In order to try and determine who the sender of this message was, then I suppose there are several possibilities, but it would be easier to explore it with the horoscope for visual reference.

Now, the message itself would be third, so the planet that disposits the significator of the message could give clues as to it's origins. It might be interesting to see which houses this planet rules.

The generic 'other person', is the seventh, so I would look here for clues as to the senders identity.

Kaiousei.

It's not necessary to cast a new chart because the question has been rephrased. ;)

Last edited:

al Nablusi

Draco said:
Collegues are third, they are brothers and sisters under the same parent (boss), in the same house (workplace).

Hold on..... (Blumen/Al Nablusi stares at these lines in bewilderment)...colleagues are equals on the workplace, so they should be signified by the sixth house.....I am getting confused....

sskohli

al Nablusi said:
Hold on..... (Blumen/Al Nablusi stares at these lines in bewilderment)...colleagues are equals on the workplace, so they should be signified by the sixth house.....I am getting confused....
HI Al,
You would look at the 6th house if that colleague was a competitor, but if he's a friend look at the 3rd or if a lady 5th :D

sandeep

astrobhadauria

Who can write this?

Dear freinds,
Today my friend recived a massege from anymous,sender indicated love matter,to wife of his second son,she back home from her father's house,on Dated 28th April 2008 morning,I open chart and find this type by chart,Lord of first house Mars in the ninth house,and the lord of third house is Satrun (Retrograde),in the 10th house,with SN.
I think Jupiter in the third house with Moon,and this star indicate that person is known person,Jupiter is lord of 2nd,and 5th house,fifth house related to education,and 2nd to money.
I am in very much confusion about the wife of his second son.
1.She is actualy obliged with that person?
2.If there are any enmity (the lord of sixth in ninth house),and opposing to Jupiter?
Chart is atteched with this

Attachments

• 29th-1.gif
    29th-1.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 22

starlink

Re: Who can write this?

Good evening Astrobhadauria,
I had to think a bit before understanding your question.
Your friend has 2 sons and the 2nd son has a wife and you are afraid that she is in love with the anonymus writer of that message right?
This is how I would understand it.
I have 2 questions before I go on interpreting this chart, otherwise I can make a mistake.

1. If you write : is she obliged? do you mean "in love"?
2. Are you asking the question or is your friend asking this question?
Please give me this information. thank you.

Starlink