Is he upset with me?

LovelyMissAries

Or hurt, and will things smooth over?

My coworker and I became closer, texting each other outside of work and talking for hours. Impulsively, I told him about another guy I've been casually seeing under the guise of getting advice. My coworker handled it strangely, and since he hasn't texted me or invited me out to interviews like he talked about this morning.

I would take him as Jupiter in Capricorn, so in detriment. Moon also in detriment - I'm not feeling great about the exchange either. Moon is separating from Jupiter by 6 degrees symbolizing the message being conveyed and is now out there. I think I would symbolize Guy 2 as Saturn almost in Aquarius, because I'm not as into him as my coworker and I don't know him as closely. Saturn wants to hang out with me a lot and I keep avoiding it.

Me also as Mercury in Pisces and void - yep, did the dumb thing and am now dealing with the consequences or beating myself up a bit. In the 6th house - just have to wait it out.

HOWEVER I notice my 3H ruler is exalted in my 5H. I wonder if this symbolizes feeling justified for putting it out there, as I felt my coworker was saying things to also gauge my reaction (Pluto in 5H too?) I think Venus and Uranus in his turned L3 maybe says he didn't expect me to say that. Venus is trine Mars (our L3s) and
Venus trine the ASC, so maybe we will have some type of conversation related to work in the future. VS what I thought which is he will be cold towards me now.

Attachments

• isheupsetwithme.jpg
    isheupsetwithme.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

Don't beat yourself up too much over this, anyone can misjudge and speak out of turn.
If he is a friend you can work it out.
What was your purpose in telling him about the 2nd guy? You say "under the guise of asking advice". So you were playing with him, trying to make him jealous, and it backfired.
Impulsive aries!
Don't count on the Venus/mars trine, because it doesn't complete, mars leaves Capricorn before Venus gets to him.
You mercury in detriment and fall, ouch!, but you are in your natural house and just entered a new sign therefore a new position, so you can get some insight from your error.
You are in his 12th, so you stung him in his blind side. The co-ruler of his 12th is Uranus, sitting on the cusp of his 3rd, very unexpected comments coming from you.
However, the other co-ruler of his 12th, (your 6th), is Saturn, and moon is almost conjunct in the 5th, so you have another chance. In the 5th, honey him up!
Your 3rd ruler mars is almost on his co-ruler Jupiter, also in your 5th, so sweet words should be able to ease his bruised ego. Chiron on the cusp of his 2nd of self esteem confirms you bruised his ego.
As Jupiter he will conjunct the other co-ruler of your 3rd, Pluto, so between one and another you should be able to patch it up.

LovelyMissAries

Don't beat yourself up too much over this, anyone can misjudge and speak out of turn.
If he is a friend you can work it out.
What was your purpose in telling him about the 2nd guy? You say "under the guise of asking advice". So you were playing with him, trying to make him jealous, and it backfired.
Impulsive aries!
Don't count on the Venus/mars trine, because it doesn't complete, mars leaves Capricorn before Venus gets to him.
You mercury in detriment and fall, ouch!, but you are in your natural house and just entered a new sign therefore a new position, so you can get some insight from your error.
You are in his 12th, so you stung him in his blind side. The co-ruler of his 12th is Uranus, sitting on the cusp of his 3rd, very unexpected comments coming from you.
However, the other co-ruler of his 12th, (your 6th), is Saturn, and moon is almost conjunct in the 5th, so you have another chance. In the 5th, honey him up!
Your 3rd ruler mars is almost on his co-ruler Jupiter, also in your 5th, so sweet words should be able to ease his bruised ego. Chiron on the cusp of his 2nd of self esteem confirms you bruised his ego.
As Jupiter he will conjunct the other co-ruler of your 3rd, Pluto, so between one and another you should be able to patch it up.

It was to make him jealous, because he has constantly been doing the same thing to me and I've been patient. We are very similar me thinks and yes I know he's bruised, but I want him to step it up. But you're right in OUCH, I can feel it. Thanks Elena :) I think I'll give him space a little bit so I'm not pressuring him and then will try.

LovelyMissAries

Hey Elena, what significators would show me the time frame?

It's been two days. He was kind of distant on the first. He came around to his normal self the second, but has not texted me outside of work like he's been doing 😭

ElenaJ

I'm not very good at timing.
I would look at you, mercury, coming to Neptune, the 7th, or Venus (his 3rd house).
MissAries, do you have patience? Sounds like in two days you've already made good progress.

Chrysalis

Looking at past aspects, having moon wedged between pluto and Saturn id say yes he's upset with you, he's giving you the coldshoulder (Saturn) because he's jealous (pluto).

LovelyMissAries

Looking at past aspects, having moon wedged between pluto and Saturn id say yes he's upset with you, he's giving you the coldshoulder (Saturn) because he's jealous (pluto).

YEP.

Also, Thursday I ditched Guy 2 but changed my mind and patched things up with him today and I wonder if that's the sweet words Elena had predicted maybe. Guy 1 is getting more pouty and I've been acting the same.

LovelyMissAries

I'm not very good at timing.
I would look at you, mercury, coming to Neptune, the 7th, or Venus (his 3rd house).
MissAries, do you have patience? Sounds like in two days you've already made good progress.

For some reason with Guy 1 I do. I have for 3 months. Its wearing thin a little bit because I expect a 32 year old man to act like it, but... I've also had a sort of AHA moment and looked at how each man treats me. Let me tell you Guy 1 is not looking so hot.