Donald Trump will be impeached.

Dirius

*sighs*

Come on, you guys. Did you watch his speech? We're not taking him out of context. He explained exactly what he did in his own words. He didn't need to do it now, but he wants to do it "faster."

Here he is, in his own words, saying the emergency he just declared isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzqiWXrfL4

Witchy, both parties have agreed that there is a huge problem with illegal immigration. Even Obama said this on his speeches, so did Schumer and Pelosi. So it is clearly a problem. However, when you have a huge crisis at your hands, but goverment officials who are elected to deal with that issue are purposefully not doing anything about it (either out of principle or stupidity), then you do have an actual emergency on your hands.

Your politicians have not done their job for years regarding this issue. And now, they are actually refusing to deal with the situation. That is an emergency. What Trump is saying is that, he didn't need to do it if goverment had done its proper job, which is to protect the citizens of your country. So yeah he wants a solution, and he wants it fast. He is tired of these irresponsible politicians delaying the issue.

Point to note: if politicians had done their job 3 years, 7 years, or 10 years ago, Trump wouldn't be president.

Last edited:

Dirius

You're putting words into his mouth. He could have explained it that way, but instead he said: "I didn't have to do this". Live with it. He literally said there's nothing immediately urgent, which means it doesn't rise to the level of the type of emergency he's invoking.

The emergency is that you have a crisis, and politicians aren't doing their job to solve it. They have the means to do it, but they refuse to grant him the funds. So he found a way to do it anyways.

And the reasons they have refused to protect the citizens of your country, is because they want to win elections. From my perspective you do have an emergency on your hands.

Sorry if this part is hard to swallow, but Obama tried some measures against illegal immigration, they failed. Bush tried before him, and he also failed. Clinton before them, and it failed too. Now its Trump's turn to do it, and despite the fact that I agree a wall in itself may not be the best idea, the people of your country elected him to enforce that plan. So whether politicians like it or not, they should have granted the funds-

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Until other politicians or health reasons shut him down none of this back and forth is much more than mental masturbation.

The Astrology Speaks Louder Than Pictures.

Dates I think will mark tRump's downfall:

July 16 lunar eclipse - Moon on natal Saturn, Sun opposite.

July 25 - secondary progressed New Moon.

September 18 - Saturn stations opposite Sibly Sun, tRump has transit Saturn and Pluto on secondary progressed Asc.

December 24 - 26; various transits to angles involving Mars, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto.

January 12 through 30, 2020. The Big Kahuna!

Attachments

• Me Jan 13 2020.gif
    Me Jan 13 2020.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

nprovazi

I accidentally saw this thread and, as a fan, I wondered: what would JUPITERASC think about this? And then I saw your posts. I have to confess: I feel relieved :)

That only means that congress could have come to an agreement regarding his plan, but they did not.

This ^^^. Demwits are playing politics with people's lives. Funny how the politicians have walls and security around their houses, huh? Two-tier system - one for elites and one for us.

They claim to care about kids but don't care about child sex trafficking. Majority of women are sexually assaulted by the cartel's coyotes. At least Trump signed several anti-trafficking executive orders.

david starling

This ^^^. Demwits are playing politics with people's lives. Funny how the politicians have walls and security around their houses, huh? Two-tier system - one for elites and one for us.

They claim to care about kids but don't care about child sex trafficking. Majority of women are sexually assaulted by the cartel's coyotes. At least Trump signed several anti-trafficking executive orders.

Why is he letting hard-core drug dealers out of Federal prison?

david starling

The emergency is that you have a crisis, and politicians aren't doing their job to solve it. They have the means to do it, but they refuse to grant him the funds. So he found a way to do it anyways.

And the reasons they have refused to protect the citizens of your country, is because they want to win elections. From my perspective you do have an emergency on your hands.

Sorry if this part is hard to swallow, but Obama tried some measures against illegal immigration, they failed. Bush tried before him, and he also failed. Clinton before them, and it failed too. Now its Trump's turn to do it, and despite the fact that I agree a wall in itself may not be the best idea, the people of your country elected him to enforce that plan. So whether politicians like it or not, they should have granted the funds-

You're trying to speak for him. He flat-out admitted it's not an emergency. Therefore, it's an abuse of power for him to use that as an excuse just because the bipartisan legislature refused to go along with him.

david starling

Until other politicians or health reasons shut him down none of this back and forth is much more than mental masturbation.

Dates I think will mark tRump's downfall:

July 16 lunar eclipse - Moon on natal Saturn, Sun opposite.

July 25 - secondary progressed New Moon.

September 18 - Saturn stations opposite Sibly Sun, tRump has transit Saturn and Pluto on secondary progressed Asc.

December 24 - 26; various transits to angles involving Mars, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto.

January 12 through 30, 2020. The Big Kahuna!

He has strong Uranian influence in his Chart. When it ingresses Taurus, his free-wheeling, bizarre antics will stop working for him.

Dirius

You're trying to speak for him. He flat-out admitted it's not an emergency. Therefore, it's an abuse of power for him to use that as an excuse just because the bipartisan legislature refused to go along with him.

He said he could have done in a longer period of time, but he doesn't want to, he wanted to solve it now.

He also mentions that congress is trying to obstruct him, and is skimping on funds for this issue. So he wanted to do it faster than wait for the democrats to slowly give him some funds for it. He also mentions that by obstructing the wall, the democrats believe they may win the election.

I never changed his words. I take what he said and understand it. The same people who refuse to give him funds have said it is a crisis in the past.

ynnest

Right on Y! :whistling:
Your mind's made up. Don't let anyone confuse you with the facts. :biggrin:

No, my mind is objective, completely non partial and most importantly perfect. I call my mind the god mind when I sit alone in my basement at 2 am watering my meat eating plants before I give them their ”bugsnack” for the evening, you know.

Y

ynnest

I can respect that. I fully admit that the last two sentences are conjecture. I also admit that it's hard for me to be objective about Trump, although having these conversations has made it a little easier, so I do thank all of you for that.

”Then we all have learned something from todays class my childs. Time to go to bed now, and remember to sleep tight.”

Y