Planets in Detriment in a SR

Venusmagic89

This year, my solar return has Venus and Mars in detriment/fall AND anaretic degrees.
Venus was at 29 Aries (in SR 3 house, my natal 12th) conjunct SR Uranus.

Mars was at 0 cancer in SR 5th house, my natal 2nd house, conjunct my natal Venus, opposition my natal Uranus.

I couldn't help but notice how these planets appear to be linked by the fact they're sextile each other, both in anaretic degrees, in a detriment or fall sign, and associated with each other in the natal. Additionally, venus in the SR is in 3 house which Mars rules, and ie in Aries, the sign mars rules. And mars is in my natal venus placement, as well as having Uranus thrown in the mix. (Conjunct venus in the SR vereses opposition it as in my natal)

Natally, I have venus/Uranus opposition, and a mars/Saturn opposition. My Solar return has Mars and Saturn in opposition too.
Natally both my Venus and mars are in cancer.
Natal venus is at 2 cancer in 2nd, opposing a 4 cap natal Uranus in 8th.
Natal Saturn is at 12 cap in 9th, opposing natal mars at 22 cancer in 3rd.

In the Solar return, venus rules 4th and 9th and Mars rules 3rd.

Natally I have a Moon/Mars conjunction in Cancer and in this SR moon is in detriment in Scorpio but in a Trine to SR mars in Cancer. Scorpio can be a sign ruled by mars, and moon is ruled by cancer so this Is another unique combination I noticed.

Does anyone know what it means to have these planets like this in the SR?