McStay Murders

kewf1988

This is a pretty big murder case in southern California right now so I thought I'd give my first crack at forensic astrology.

In the chart for the 7:47 PM phone call, Virgo is the ascendant and Pisces is the descendant, making Mercury the McStays and Jupiter the phone caller. Mercury's in the 5th house of pleasure and Jupiter's in the 6th house of employees, meaning that the McStays were contacted by their business partner, likely to go to the Bonsall bridge, a very isolated area with views. Hmmm... in the chart at 8:28 PM, the time of Joseph McStay's last call to the business partner, Mars, the ruler of the 8th house of death, sextiles Saturn, which rules the 4th and 5th houses of parents and children, signifying that all four McStays were targeted, and that everything went according to plan. At 9 PM though, things get VERY interesting. Mars, the ruler of the 8th house of death, is also ruler of the 7th house of business partnerships and the 3rd house of siblings, and also the ruler of the 8th house in the 11th house signifies someone who's interested in the "high life" and knowledgeable about computers, which is a good description of Joseph's webmaster. This makes me feel that all three of the prime suspects were in on this. The McStays were still alive at this time, as Saturn hasn't gone into the 12th house yet. At 9:15 though, Saturn crosses over into the 12th house, signifying the passing of the McStays. They're dead before they arrive in Victorville and the 45 minutes between the last phone call and death signify that this was likely a crime of passion, which makes sense as at least one of the bodies was proven to be bound... also, Mars is now ruler of the 2nd house of finances, meaning that the motive was money, which makes sense considering that the brother and webmaster took out a ton of money from Joseph's bank account the next day. Jupiter's now ruler of the third house of siblings, and is in the 5th house of pleasure, which means that his brother enjoyed this. Sickening. Doing charts for Victorville, it seems they arrive there at around 11:30, when Mars, the ruler of the McStays now, crosses over into the 9th house of long distance trips and exotic locations, which the Mojave Desert fits very well. 9th house Leo fits the desert perfectly.

The charts pretty much authenticate what my intuition led me to believe after the bodies were found... the McStays were found in an area that Joseph's business partner is very familiar with, the mystery tire tracks leading to the graves fit a vehicle used in construction, which his brother worked in, and the car was found near the Mexican border, near where his webmaster lived. NOTHING in this chart pointed towards Michael McFadden, the husband of Joseph's ex wife or Summer's ex boyfriend Vick Johansen. They were likely led to an ambush by the business partner, who was possibly leading them to the right location as there's a report of one of their neighbors seeing a white truck leave the neighborhood shortly before the McStays left, and he reportedly owned a white truck at the time. I'll be doing more of these in the future in order to shed some light on what happened to these people and why.

Attachments

• astro_2at_572_mcstays__phone_call_hr.77378.13754.jpg
    astro_2at_572_mcstays__phone_call_hr.77378.13754.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2at_572_mcstays__last_phone_call_hr.77214.3988.jpg
    astro_2at_572_mcstays__last_phone_call_hr.77214.3988.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76645.16190.jpg
    astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76645.16190.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76727.23611.jpg
    astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76727.23611.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 14
  • astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76870.2875.jpg
    astro_2at_571_mcstay_murders_hr.76870.2875.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 19

daisy500

Thank you very much for this! I've been following the McStay murders for several years and your information fits perfectly to the facts. I'm looking forward to hearing more as to when might charges be brought. :cool: