Good therapy

Chrysalis

Suns in Saturns fall, and Saturns out of sect, so this could prove problematic.
The psychological therapy would be the 8th house Pisces mercury, the moon does sextile Mercury at 9 degrees, which would be in the bounds of mercury and then with Neptune to follow. From this, I don't think you will get much from the therapy with this guy you've spoken to, and you'll most likely give it up at some point.

Aria Venue

the treatment is always the 10th.in this case an exalted mars on the degree of his exaltation.the doctor saturn (l7)in his domicile, triplicity and term!!!

Chrysalis

the treatment is always the 10th.in this case an exalted mars on the degree of his exaltation.the doctor saturn (l7)in his domicile, triplicity and term!!!

The physician/therapist is always the 7th, the therapist's profession would be derived 4th. Were not looking at her profession we are looking at her therapist, who is another person (7th).

Chrysalis

Hello Aria, does this mean it would actually be a good idea to visit this therapist? Although.. early rising and probable voc moon. Maybe I should have a couple of sessions and cast a chart after
Thank you

You've not got a VOC moon, moon aspects Saturn by a square in less than 1 degree.

Early rising is fine.

Aria Venue

The physician/therapist is always the 7th, the therapist's profession would be derived 4th. Were not looking at her profession we are looking at her therapist, who is another person (7th).
The querent asks about this doctor!!! This doctor is l7 saturn!!!! Always my doctor or a doctor i am wondering whether is good or not is always 7 th.
The treatment therapy is always the 10 th mars in this case.if this was a third party question then we should have looked the derived 10 th of the related person.
8th house is related to death , loans, inheritance etc...but certainly not to treatment of any kind !!!
Noone asked here about doctor' s job.we know that he is a doctor

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The querent asks about this doctor!!! This doctor is l7 saturn!!!! Always my doctor or a doctor i am wondering whether is good or not is always 7 th.
The treatment therapy is always the 10 th mars in this case.if this was a third party question then we should have looked the derived 10 th of the related person.
8th house is related to death !!!
Noone asked here about doctor' s job.we know that he is a doctor

Why are you replying back to me, what I've already just told you?:unsure:

Aria Venue

Why are you replying back to me, what I've already just told you?:unsure:
Because you mentioned the above related to my comment !!! So i wonder where did you see in my comments mentioning doctor" s profession or his derived 4th as his profession or else .i just said that the doctor is 7 th and the treatment is 10 th.at least to traditional astrology.
And according to you 8th is the treatment , the house of death traditionally ..so no we didnt say the same things
So check your comments above..perhaps you have mistaken my comments to someone else's

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Because you mentioned the above related to my comment !!! So i wonder where did you see in my comments mentioning doctor" s profession or his derived 4th as his profession or else .i just said that the doctor is 7 th and the treatment is 10 th.at least to traditional astrology.
And according to you 8th is the treatment , the house of death traditionally ..so no we didnt say the same things
So check your comments above..perhaps you have mistaken my comments to someone else's

I never once said 8th was treatment. And you're derailing the thread now, so can you please stick to the original topic and help with the original question.

Thankyou :smile:

Chrysalis

Thank you
Sun is well located though. Don't know how to interpret this. The therapist would be 7th lord and the therapy would be 8th lord?

Your "potential" therapist is L7/Saturn, you sun are in the therapist's 3rd house ,with Chiron, your wound you want to heal. Why are you in the 3rd house? Because you will be communicating with him. Now he seems like a good therapist, he is angular in rulership, but you sun are in his fall, so no matter how good he is as a therapist, you and him just want gel, you won't feel in tune with him, and for therapy, you need to feel comfortable.

Now I also don't like to see your L3 in bad shape and in his house of profit and gain, this to me shows that he could be feeding you with promises about how good he is, etc, just to get your money.

Aria Venue

Addressing to Chrysalis previous message:

I never once said 8th was treatment. And you're derailing the thread now, so can you please stick to the original topic and help with the original question.
Thankyou :smile:

Dear Crysalis I am afraid i am not the one that "derailing" the original thread but you .I am always speaking astrologically, justifying my reasoning and those who have at least the basic knowledge of traditional astrology-horary , or specifically traditional medical horary, they can understand and check my sayings in a plethora of traditional and modern sources available (***by saying modern sources i am not referring to modern astrology)

this is what you wrote previously where you specifically assign the treatment-psycological therapy to the 8th house pisces and anyone can see it on the comments above :

Suns in Saturns fall, and Saturns out of sect, so this could prove problematic.
The psychological therapy would be the 8th house Pisces mercury, the moon does sextile Mercury at 9 degrees, which would be in the bounds of mercury and then with Neptune to follow. From this, I don't think you will get much from the therapy with this guy you've spoken to, and you'll most likely give it up at some point.

the querent isnt going to buy a car from a car-dealer so you can give the "psychological therapy" as you said the radix 8th house or doctor's derived 2nd as if this therapy is a "good" that the querent is interested to buy!

A medical treatment-therapy is always the 10th!!!from lilly:On the subject of the 10th house - the 7th house signifies "the physician" and the 10th house signifies "his medicine." ..... if the Lord of the 7th is afflicted, "the physician shall not cure" and if the Lord of the 10th is afflicted "his medicine is improper." not because radix 10th(doctor's derived 4th) is doctor's profession as you said in your next comment, again an abstract:

Addressing now to Gemitau:when we have to deal with such questions as i told you in your previous chart, when someone asks :will this treatment be helpful?" we check whether the treatment has power over the diseased organ, the disease and the querent.According to Lilly, Culpeper, saunders etc... the strength of the Lord of the 10th shows the treatment's ability to deal with the illness.For example lets assume that you had a problem with your alveoli(accidental sig is 3nd and in this chart also mercury, as also a natural sig for alveoli).then the treatment as mars has power over the disease which is jupiter-mercury's dispositor, since jupiter in mars exaltation while mars in jupiter's fall and obviously your body, which is sun sincemars disposes sun.A treatment which has no power over the illness is not an effective treatment!!!!

Still gemitau in your case you don't know yet what is your exact problem, you assume that you have Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) and in case your doctor has already subscribed you pills or something specific then if you were asking will this treatment help me, we should first specify the disease-illness ..in order to say whether this treatment will help.this treatment as mars generally speaking is essentially dignified as an exalted mars on the degree of his exaltation, and accidentally in his joy though cadent .has the treatment mars power over sun? obviously cause sun is disposed from mars .Does mars harms sun(your body) in any way? No since mars isnt at sun's debilities but still in order to specify whether mars in this case is a proper treatment we must first know what the disease is, while you dont know yet whether you have opd indeed.for example in case the cause of the illness is saturn, then mars is disposed by the illness-so the treatment wouldn't be effective over the disease, if the illness was jupiter mars has power over jupiter since jupiter in mars exaltation, while mars in jupiter's fall and so forth.

Since once more you asked generally whether this doctor is good or not, i told you that doctor=l7 is a strong dignified saturn in his domicile, triplicity and term!!! Saturn is in sun's debilities (detriment), cause a doctor is not a lover, but someone who has to fix-treat your debility and as such is logical to see saturn in sun's detriment.Still since we speak about psychological consultation in this case, i wonder by seeing you both in mutual negative reception, whether you are able to get along with the doctor

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Gemitau, id just like to say good luck with your therapy with whatever therapist you choose.

Please make sure you update us on what happens with this therapist in question.

Aria Venue

Thank you Aria Venue
So my health is 1st house ruler and mental health is 3rd house ruler maybe?

who said that your mental health is 3rd house ruler or else? the body's condition in a medical horary diagnosis chart is addressed by numerous factors, an horary medical chart is not a natal chart or a decumbiture event chart.The horary medical diagnosis chart shows the illness in its entirety, so we do not need a special house to indicate disease.the asc represents the body as a whole!!!

What i told you before was an example in case we were dealing with a specific problem in your body,(you knew you had this problem) alveoli =mercury and you were asking whether this treatment could help you, meaning whether this medical treatment could heal your body from the illness ,in case there was a problem with your alveoli, if the treatment will be effective hypothetically speaking.it was just an example to help you understand how we address treatment in a related question.as another example mercury in this chart could be your fingers, or hands...(as 3rd) and so forth, mercury as natural sig could be also nervous system...or something else as tongue, or the brain(as a seat of reason)..etc

In a horary medical diagnosis chart(what is wrong with my health? i have the following...symptoms for example), the asc represents the body as a whole and in order to find the problem we check numerous factors, the illness is not signified by the 6th as we would approach a natal chart, or a decumbiture event chart which is created the moment the patient lie down for first time , taking the urine etc..as they are analyzed quite differently.natal chart covers life in its entirety, of which illness is only a part, so we cannot simply take the ruler of the first house as the diseased body in the natal chart because the natal chart is not a chart for a medical question.In natal charts the sixth house and its ruler do show the individual disease tendencies.

But this is not a prognosis medical horary, neither a diagnosis medical one.is just a simple question about the doctor's capacity to treat you and this doctor's essential and accidental dignity tells us that he is indeed a good doctor-psychologist-psychiatrist whatever.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Thank you

Well the literal question is if this therapy with him would be helpful for me. I get your point anyway. I will have a session with him and see.
this therapy will be just fine for you , mars in moon's detriment is appropriate to the context of psychotherapy, while moon also radix 12th(mental fears, self undoing etc). The purpose of such a treatment is to heal your inner demons in a way, while the doctor opposing your asc and in sun's detriment, i am sure that he'll do what is appropriate for you. :wink:

gemitau

this therapy will be just fine for you , mars in moon's detriment is appropriate to the context of psychotherapy, while moon also radix 12th(mental fears, self undoing etc). The purpose of such a treatment is to heal your inner demons in a way, while the doctor opposing your asc and in sun's detriment, i am sure that he'll do what is appropriate for you. :wink:

Thank you very much for your time and answers