Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

There's no issue going on but with your mindset. It seems to me you see a 'syndrome' in everyone outside yourself. Often when we see only problems in the external world, it's a problem with our internal worlds

Also, I've never once heard anyone attempt to use 'small d energy' in a serious conversation

I believe you are defending the small d paradigm, Lykanized. Why are you possibly doing that? I cannot tell for sure.

The label of the issue that I have described is not as important as the issue I have described. "Small d syndrome" is the label I chose but if anyone wants to use another label for the issue that they believe describes the issue better then they of course are free use that label instead.

Y

david starling

When a planet is below the horizon at your location :smile:
that planet is above the horizon on that hemisphere of Earth below your location
and its influence is not nil

because by the way
Earth is spherical
allegedly

So, whether a planet has influence at any given time depends entirely on where one is located on Earth at that given time?

Lykanized

I believe you are defending the small d paradigm, Lykanized. Why are you possibly doing that? I cannot tell for sure.

The label of the issue that I have described is not as important as the issue I have described. "Small d syndrome" is the label I chose but if anyone wants to use another label for the issue that they believe describes the issue better then they of course are free use that label instead.

Y

All I can say at this point is, "ok"

I also don't appreciate hearing about your small d energy

JUPITERASC

If reflected light is the medium by which astrological influence is conducted,
that influence would be nil, here on Earth,
when a planet is below the horizon.
When a planet is below the horizon at your location :smile:
that planet is above the horizon on that hemisphere of Earth below your location
and its influence is not nil

because by the way
Earth is spherical
allegedly

So, whether a planet has influence at any given time

depends entirely on where one is located on Earth at that given time?

Actually that is the case, when the Sun is culminating for one region,
it is rising, setting, declining, post-ascending etc. for another. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
Have you noticed that it is cooler when the Sun is at the Ascendant than when it is at the Descendant? Have you noticed also that the Sun begins to dry out things there? Dryness + cold make the earthy element, which controls our heavy bodies for the most part.

david starling

Just giving an example with the planet that is most visible, and which movement and effect is comprehended by very ignorant men, nay even by dumb animals, as Ptolemy says.

The Sun's not just any "planet". Given its incredible physical manifestations, I'm surprised that all religions don't worship it!

david starling

Have you noticed that it is cooler when the Sun is at the Ascendant than when it is at the Descendant? Have you noticed also that the Sun begins to dry out things there? Dryness + cold make the earthy element, which controls our heavy bodies for the most part.

Interesting observation. Those are Saturn's attributes, correct?

ynnest

You're not understanding what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that hyperfixation on gender expression forgoes any spiritual truth or even personal truth. People often fixate on these things when they have issues to work out in themselves

You're too heavily focused on criticizing others. Look at yourself. Also, the implication that feminizing makes people wimpy is sexist and condescending. It's a judgment only from a place of insecurity

On the contrary, you're forcing your worldviews onto my words. None of this has anything to do with my original post. You've led it in this direction and are now critical of it

I will say this is an example of what I was talking about. It's all just intellectual masturbation. You have no idea what you're even talking about, you just want to seem like you do

Incidentally, all men who engage in that seem to be mildly to wildly sexist

It feels like you are reading a script without listening to what I actually said, like trigger points or words or phrases that I say that makes you shut down and not listen or even considering the validity of what I am saying, but I may be wrong.

I hear what you say but since I have followed the history of mankind long before the history that people call history I have come to the conclusion that men who do not honor their masculinity and instead feminize themselves can be dangerous because it have through history lead to suppression which in the case of this world have lead to a specific group of men with sever inferiority complexes of wanting power and control over others at all cost, without respecting free will choice whatsoever.

These men are men who have feminized themselves yes and they are wimps yes in the sense that they are weak and cowards, and they have choosen to infect themselves with and hold on to the small d syndrome energy. And if people dont want to support their negative agenda then it is from my perspective vital to be free from that small d syndrome energy so that positive energy can have the potential to be birthed instead from a healthy, non denial and healed base.

Y

petosiris

Banned

The same is true for the so-called Lot of Fortune, except that the Moon is used instead of the Sun, and that distinction is made based on their powers, so that the Lot provides the necessary subsistence to the body in the form of wealth and resources, and it is, as it were, more changeable and external even compared to the appearance of the body. The Midheaven is hot and dry, and it indicates actions and occupations along with the Sun for this reason, this is also perceptible to the senses every day, unlike the powers of the five planets (and what about Pluto that is 126 times smaller than Mercury?).

Last edited:

Lykanized

It feels like you are reading a script without listening to what I actually said, like trigger points or words or phrases that I say that makes you shut down and not listen or even considering the validity of what I am saying, but I may be wrong.

I hear what you say but since I have followed the history of mankind long before the history that people call history I have come to the conclusion that men who do not honor their masculinity and instead feminize themselves can be dangerous because it have through history lead to suppression which in the case of this world have lead to a specific group of men with sever inferiority complexes of wanting power and control over others at all cost, without respecting free will choice whatsoever.

These men are men who have feminized themselves yes and they are wimps yes in the sense that they are weak and cowards, and they have choosen to infect themselves with and hold on to the small d syndrome energy. And if people dont want to support their negative agenda then it is from my perspective vital to be free from that small d syndrome energy so that positive energy can have the potential to be birthed instead from a healthy, non denial and healed base.

Y
All I can say is, "ok"

And I also don't appreciate hearing about your small d energy