What condition is my ascendant in?

kimbermoon

Afflictions to the Ascendant show potential difficulties you may have in expressing yourself realistically to others: it is about how you project yourself into the outer world, while the Descendant, by polarity, shows how others respond to you socially, in relationships and business.

The symbol of Virgo shows a tail that wraps inward, and this can suggest a rather reserved, if not introverted persona ‘closing itself to the world.’

At the same time we note that all of the planets except Mars, dominate the lower half of the chart, an influence that also hints at a more self-oriented life.
The primary astral energies take place through the 4th H, relating to the past and your childhood experiences which play a large role in the development of your persona.

Your overall chart ruler defined by the Ascendant is Mercury, expressing through the rather formal and self-controlled earthy influence, which can suggest potential rigidity and perhaps a highly disciplined, self-controlled self image. You may be bound to a lot of restrictions, obligations and duties, with this combination.

When you are expressing through your earthy nature, you are apt to place importance on the intellectual side of nature, while the afflictions to the Ascendant can make you seem rather shy or overly self-conscious; body image is important to Virgo, so health issues may also be troublesome when there is an imbalance between the physical and psychic aspects of self.

‘Virgo ascendant natives have a tendency to worry a lot, especially when confronted with new situations. They notice the tiniest details that others overlook.’
The polarity of having Pisces on the Descendant, can indicate you may tend to attract rather melodramatic, emotional types that are looking to be healed by you. Your personal attempts at healing yourself may be difficult to address when you fail to recognize the challenges or inner woundings from the past.

Do you have any spiritual or religious foundations [Sagittarius] to keep you buoyed up when you are feeling down? How are you faring during this ongoing pandemic? Hope you are keeping safe from it.

clip11

Afflictions to the Ascendant show potential difficulties you may have in expressing yourself realistically to others: it is about how you project yourself into the outer world, while the Descendant, by polarity, shows how others respond to you socially, in relationships and business.

The symbol of Virgo shows a tail that wraps inward, and this can suggest a rather reserved, if not introverted persona ‘closing itself to the world.’

At the same time we note that all of the planets except Mars, dominate the lower half of the chart, an influence that also hints at a more self-oriented life.
The primary astral energies take place through the 4th H, relating to the past and your childhood experiences which play a large role in the development of your persona.

Your overall chart ruler defined by the Ascendant is Mercury, expressing through the rather formal and self-controlled earthy influence, which can suggest potential rigidity and perhaps a highly disciplined, self-controlled self image. You may be bound to a lot of restrictions, obligations and duties, with this combination.

When you are expressing through your earthy nature, you are apt to place importance on the intellectual side of nature, while the afflictions to the Ascendant can make you seem rather shy or overly self-conscious; body image is important to Virgo, so health issues may also be troublesome when there is an imbalance between the physical and psychic aspects of self.

‘Virgo ascendant natives have a tendency to worry a lot, especially when confronted with new situations. They notice the tiniest details that others overlook.’
The polarity of having Pisces on the Descendant, can indicate you may tend to attract rather melodramatic, emotional types that are looking to be healed by you. Your personal attempts at healing yourself may be difficult to address when you fail to recognize the challenges or inner woundings from the past.

Do you have any spiritual or religious foundations [Sagittarius] to keep you buoyed up when you are feeling down? How are you faring during this ongoing pandemic? Hope you are keeping safe from it.

I used to think I would be a preacher when I was a teenager back in the early 2000s. If I would have stuck with it, I probably would have became pastor of the church my grandfather pastored. He died in March of this year . But now, I am atheist or at least agnostic. So to answer your question, no, I don't have any religious foundations. I used to be a big believer in God, but after several let downs in my life, it destroyed my faith in any loving God.

ElenaJ

With virgo on the ascendent you present yourself as slightly timid, orderly and serious. It's a mild non-egressive sign, often concerned with the well being of others.
Then we see Uranus, a lightening bolt, erratic and unique, very independent and individual oriented. And every so often it strikes out and makes itself seen, and those who had been calmed into seeing virgo are surprised at how you might unexpectedly lash out and detach yourself. Could be quite a shock. With moon on Uranus your emotional volatility comes through, and can throw others into a tailspin.
And then we add mars to the picture, opposite the ascendent, rustling up things especially where others are concerned on the descendent, and you seem to get your back up and claim your personal territory and they aren't sure which "you" to relate to .
That same moon also rules your 11th of friends, so they too will be here today and suddenly off you go!
The contradiction between conventional virgo and unconventional moon/uranus keeps people off balance, so they won't always know how to react to you.
At the same time ascendent ruler mercury is conjunct mysterious and nebulous Neptune as well as the grounded Capricorn sun.
It's a little like, who do we believe? But they are all really you.
Your 9th of philosophy is ruled by Venus in scorpio, and your 2nd of self values is also ruled by Venus in scorpio, who from the 3rd of ideas and communication is in a close trine with mars on descendent in spiritual pisces. Your 12th of subconscious is ruled by sun, conjunct Neptune and mercury. This all confirms, contrary to your scorpionic stance of vindictive renunciation, your strong spiritual basis of spirituality and psychic abilities.
There are many religions, you know, and many concepts of "God" and many reasons why pain manifests itself in our lives. Chiron on your midheaven shows that your image of the wounded healer is strong in the eyes of others. It opposes Saturn, making it a heavier burden for you to carry, but also revealing a soul's mission that you have been blessed with.
Both Chiron and Saturn and the moon's nodes link to Jupiter in spiritual pisces.
You are still young and have time to develop these deep seated qualities in yourself, but with time you will, because they are so completely integrated in your chart.
This almost takes on the form of a mission.
Transiting neptune is in pisces, near your descendent and will peak your interest in this field. And once it reaches your mars and squares moon/uranus you should feel it even more strongly.
North node, the pathway to follow in this lifetime, on the 8th cusp also points to deep subconscious development, and it lies in dynamic Aries, the sign who will fight fiercely for a cause.
Don't worry about the squares and oppositions, they are meant to push you on by making you uncomfortable where you are. And the Venus /mars trine will help smooth the way.
You are a unique gifted individual, live up to that gift.

JUPITERASC

I used to think I would be a preacher when I was a teenager back in the early 2000s. If I would have stuck with it, I probably would have became pastor of the church my grandfather pastored. He died in March of this year . But now, I am atheist or at least agnostic. So to answer your question, no, I don't have any religious foundations. I used to be a big believer in God, but after several let downs in my life, it destroyed my faith in any loving God.
some tips for delineating from OMNISPHERICUS :smile:

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=382268&postcount=8

Here are some tips for delineating

1. The good or bad signified by a house
emanates from
the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life
can be produced by adversity,
or even conflict,
in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what.
The
predictive techniques tell you the when.