The Key of Mysteries

david starling

The Mayan calendar was involved with the Winter Solstice, meaning an Age of sidereal Scorpio in our imagery. Most of those who studied it have the Age beginning in December of 2012.

Opal

Premium Member
Okay, I'll do that. Does it support Burgoyne's start-date?

I do not know what it supports. It is my theory. I see that the shadows that would be created if the heel stones and the bits of the key were in place at Stonehenge and other similar circular ruins, the shadows that run down the avenue, and the information on the bits of the key would show the age.

This is not Burgoyne's theory, it is mine. I do not know what the shadows would show, as I do not have creative access to the ancient Stonehenge key, on winter solstice to observe or to build the bits of the key in the farmers field North of Stonehenge.

david starling

I do not know what it supports. It is my theory. I see that the shadows that would be created if the heel stones and the bits of the key were in place at Stonehenge and other similar circular ruins, the shadows that run down the avenue, and the information on the bits of the key would show the age.

This is not Burgoyne's theory, it is mine. I do not know what the shadows would show, as I do not have creative access to the ancient Stonehenge key, on winter solstice to observe or to build the bits of the key in the farmers field North of Stonehenge.

It would make a great plot for a movie.

Opal

Premium Member
It would make a great plot for a movie.

I am doubting you have taken the time to read this thread, and now you make a statement that I perceive to be rude based on your lack of interest in even reading the thread, as you have stated you didn’t, I will presume from your flippant statements here that you still haven’t.

I thought better of you. Oh well. I will give your statements the merit I now, believe them to deserve.

Last edited:

david starling

I am doubting you have taken the time to read this thread, and now you make a statement that I perceive to be rude based on your lack of interest in even reading the thread, as you have stated you didn’t, I will presume from your flippant statements here that you still haven’t.

I thought better of you. Oh well. I will give your statements the merit I now, believe them to deserve.

No, I meant that if it were a movie, there would be an actual, licensed production at the site of Stonehenge on the day of the the Winter Solstice, recreating the conditions necessary to complete the Key. I didn't mean it was a fiction, for entertainment purposes only.
You clearly lack the resources to do this yourself, but it is intriguing enough to possibly interest a documentary movie producer to undertake the project.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
No, I meant that if it were a movie, there would be an actual, licensed production at the site of Stonehenge on the day of the the Winter Solstice, recreating the conditions necessary to complete the Key. I didn't mean it was a fiction, for entertainment purposes only.
You clearly lack the resources to do this yourself, but it is intriguing enough to possibly interest a documentary movie producer to undertake the project.

My apologies David, with your record here, I should have given you the benefit, of my doubt.

Thank you

Opal

Premium Member
11 2 5 8

The numbers on the Tarot wheel, the houses that the signs Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio own

Opal

Premium Member
I'm going to ask Blacksun? to check out the link. He's an expert on tarot.

I do not know Blacksun. Could you ask him what the Jewish letters mean on the wheel please?

I have been looking in my Hebrew translation book, it is not a huge help.

They are also on one of the Keys. Thank you!

david starling

I do not know Blacksun. Could you ask him what the Jewish letters mean on the wheel please?

I have been looking in my Hebrew translation book, it is not a huge help.

They are also on one of the Keys. Thank you!

He has his own thread in Other Astrology, "Jupiter-Time". I've frequently posted there, especially about Sign rulership. He's a sort of Light-warrior, with Sun in tropical Aquarius.

Opal

Premium Member
Posted on blacksun?'s thread, about yours. He travels a lot, to Europe, so could be unavailable.

Thank you David! It would be interesting to hear his interpretation of the Wheel of Fortune tarot card.

In the meantime, I will do some reading in my tarot section. Thanks for the nudge in that direction.

blacksun?

Hello Opal,
very interesting thread you've got gong on here.

And David, thanks for the kind words. Im not sure if I really count as an expert yet - but I have been an avid student of tarot, especially the major arcana as pertaining to the tree of life.

I was afraid not to be able to help you, Opal, with your question since I don't speak Hebrew, but since I do know the alphabet and many of the occult attributions of the letters, I actually believe I can be of some use.

The four letters on the Fortune card, clockwise down from the top, are Yod, Heh, Vau, Heh. These are called the Tetragrammaton, the four fold name of God.

Yod is the Father (Atziluth, the Absolute world), the first Heh is the Mother (Briah, the Archetypical world), Vau is the Son (Yetzirah, the Formative world) and the second Heh is the Daughter (Assiah, the Physical world, The Kingdom).

Curiously, you can arrange the letters vertically and get the image of a human.

5wD0NnQ.jpg

blacksun?

11 2 5 8

The numbers on the Tarot wheel, the houses that the signs Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio own
Indeed, and these correspond to the figures on the card, the bull, the lion, the eagle and the man.

The Fixed Cross.

The Sphinx is sitting atop of it, and occultists Ive read attribute the Sphinx to the fixed cross in general.