Will we move?

DreamingTheSeas

There is a possibility for me, my daughter and husband to move in Brussells or in another city in our country.

So my question is Will we move?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_31_will_we_move_hr.56168.13970.jpg
    astro_2gw_31_will_we_move_hr.56168.13970.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 36

IleneK

Premium Member
Could you say a bit more about your question? Is the move dependent upon your finances, or someone getting a job? Some background would help interpret the chart.

DreamingTheSeas

Could you say a bit more about your question? Is the move dependent upon your finances, or someone getting a job? Some background would help interpret the chart.

Both cities are career related to my husband. The one in Brussells (foreign country) is for a goverments potition and the other in our country for a new Job in which he will be the owner. Both jobs are to fight against financial struggles we have now.
My body wants to move, to live in another place, to make a new, fresh start, but my heart wants to be near my old parents.

IleneK

Premium Member
Are you saying then that if your husband gets either job, the family move because of the fight against financial struggle that you describe?

So that the question may be, "Will my husband get either of the two jobs?" or something like that?

DreamingTheSeas

Are you saying then that if your husband gets either job, the family move because of the fight against financial struggle that you describe?

So that the question may be, "Will my husband get either of the two jobs?" or something like that?

Ilene, its almost definately that he has these two options, so the question is still Will we move? Or Will i and my daughter move. We maybe try to separate the family in the begining.

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm a bit unsure about this one and hope that some of the more skilled horary astrologers on this forum will come and give their opinions.

I begin by noting your/Jupiter's reception with the move [ruler of the 7th house, Mercury]. I think this may illustrate that part of you that does want to move. Yet you are in a difficult situation, perhaps your feelings may not be clearly seen or acknowledged? as Jupiter separates but is still very close to combust the Sun.

The move/Mercury applies to a conjunction to Jupiter, but not before Mars squares Jupiter. So there is some interference. That may indicate the resistance or reservation you feel in leaving your parents. But Mercury comes along to join Jupiter quite soon thereafter.

If we look at you as the Moon, it is in an exact but separating square from Mars. This again points to resistance and obstacles. But Moon, both as you and as the indicator of how the question will unfold, does go on to quickly join Jupiter.

So overall, given the various testimonies, the mixture of motivations, feelings and reservations, it looks to me like yes, you will move.

Last edited:

tikana

why do i have a feeling its a no for brussels?

you got jupiter peregrine combusted
moon squaring mars but then moon conj jupiter
and not much going on with merc for 7th house.

mars L4 squares Jupiter which cuts off a light from merc. interference! but L4 is your current home.

if jupiter had been out of combustion, i would have said yes to a move but it is not plus what is up with 8th house? debt? ??

but then moon rules houses .. i am thinking local move though!??

Last edited:

Harold

How much 'movement' is there in this chart?

Jupiter is for the querent, as it rules the ascendant. Jupiter is in Leo, a fixed sign. Moreover, Jupiter is square Mars, ruler of the 4th (houses) which is in Scorpio, also a fixed sign, which it rules. Mars is quite comfortable where it is, thankyou very much.

The Moon is in Leo, a fixed sign and also moving to a square to the aforesaid Mars. Moreover, the Moon is combust and applying to the sun, in the last gasp of the lunar month. If this were an election chart, this would not be a good indicator of there being the energy for the change in circumstances we are looking for here.

Mercury and Venus, the husband and daughter, are in Cancer in the 7th... but trine to Saturn, the ultimate dead weight, also in a fixed sign. No real sign of wanting a move there, I suspect...?

I would suggest that there is too much fixity for a move to happen at present. The matter will come around again, no doubt, and the circumstances will be different then.

DreamingTheSeas

We have already a NO for moving in another city in our country. The project has to completely deleted at the very last moment, and that is good for us as it came out.

Now we have Brussells, my husband has a month and a half to decide, but even he is very dissapointed with the development circumstances in our country, i now see him not sure to go. He thinks, allthough the job has good salary and ambitious envorinment, that he has to fight a little more here.

I let you know until September 15.

P.S. Harrold excellent!