Am I getting married?

Blackempress

There is a potential person and we are both nervous. I thought of using Horary to test the situation.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.61056.11926.jpg
    astro_w2gw.61056.11926.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 58

Almohsin

This astrological chart does not have house numbers.
You have to re-create the astrological chart with the houses shown in it.

IleneK

Premium Member
There is a potential person and we are both nervous. I thought of using Horary to test the situation.

Hi, BlackEmpress,
Good to see you again, and congratulation on the possibility!
Please create a chart and select the Regimontanus house system.
That houses system is thought to be the preferred one for horary and will display the rising point and other house cusps necessary to delineate a horary chart.
Take care,

Blackempress

It is nice to see you too Ilene. I am hoping for the best. *fingers crossed*

Hope this works.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day_hr.71147.70115.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day_hr.71147.70115.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Hello Blackempress, do you have any more background on the question you would care to share? Thank you for a chart with cusps, lol, but a reminder to all there is no rule, either here at AW or in hoarary in general that only a specific house system can be used. I personally prefer Placidus but any house system, including whole signs works.

I am trying to find the "yes" in your chart but can't see a way to it, which is why I am asking for more information. Your ruler Sun just entered Scorpio and applies to a square with Saturn without reception to a sign the Sun hates. The Sun is cadent, so pretty powerless to act, while Saturn is in his own house and angular. Those tell me no. However Moon will trine Saturn before the square is perfected. This is a clasic case of blocking, or interferance.

There's some interesting aspects with the Moon (exaltation ruler of the midheaven, and I prefer to see the midheaven involved in a marriage chart because it indicates a status change) and Saturn, as well as Venus (ruler of the MC) to Jupiter.

Would this possibly be an arranged marriage, or involve a dowery of some sort?

Tamara

Almohsin

It is nice to see you too Ilene. I am hoping for the best. *fingers crossed*

Hope this works.

You have now drawn up a correct scheme with the houses, but you have to enter the first date with the time you set earlier, because it is the time that the universe prompted you to ask. It is not correct to change the time to a time different from the time of your question that you set earlier.

tikana

I got 3 questions

1. why is saturn is in 7th house? (what is his gain in this marriage?)
2. why saturn cannot stand sun? (if he is nerveous) to me. it is like he doesnt even want to get married
3. what is jupiter sitting in his 1st house (lord of 2nd house) going back to question #1. it is like he is holding on to his money/wealth ... to make matters worse your merc is heading towards jupiter ... venus sextiling jupiter (more money?)

Would i marry with this chart? NOPE NOPE NOPE

Sun/Saturn doesnt quiete bother me other than sun has nothing to gain out this marriage. A. Sun doesnt even see jupiter lord of 5th house which happens to be ruling 8th house
B. Sun's dispositor is still weak mars yes it is about to flip signs into its dom state but meh it was combusted and i think it will be still combusted for a while
C. venus which is happy in 5th house isbeing rejected by Sun
d. Part of marriage 5 libra - venus is a dispositor of part of marriage umm
It is possible that you will marry him but I HIGHLY doubt you will be happy in the marriage. There is just nothing there to support a positive outcome.

you can cling on to moon/asce for timing or moon to saturn but everything is just so dry and depressing.
ugh

T

Blackempress

This is the first time I used horary or usually stick to natal charts so your responses are very interesting.

Almohsin- Sorry I don't know how to change timing- the time of the question was possibly half an hour later than when I thought of asking.

Tsmall- It was through a professional service that we met a week ago. I don't think dowery is involved but semi-arranged could be said. My poor sun has always suffered and Saturn has always been dominant in my life (dry).

Tikana- The saturn is possibly indicating a lack of desire to marry. It is more family pressure. Does my merc approaching jupiter mean monetary gains/financial improvement? (I have been trying). There is a possibility that there are hidden agendas or things he doesn't wish to share. It's sad to see the Venus and Sun being rejected by the major elements.:sad: I thought Saturn has taught enough lessons by now.

Thank you so much for the input. I'll watch the space and update.

Last edited: