I got fat and cant lose it,whats wrong?

Sorrowful

Hi,in last 5 months i got fat so much i cannot afford it,people mocking and bullying me,i feel unable to start nutrition,gym etc.

astro-2gw-will-be-able-to-lost-weight-26244-243361.png

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I dunno do reading,since i got antidepressants,i got so fat in 3-4 months only.

I need to find courage to lose it,nutrition and kick boxing into sept i'm thinking.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I dunno do reading,since i got antidepressants,i got so fat in 3-4 months only.

I need to find courage to lose it,nutrition and kick boxing into sept i'm thinking.

You answered it yourself - it’s the anti-depressants. I would fight one battle at a time. So, take your anti-depressants and try to limit what you eat and go out regular walks but don’t be too hard on yourself and wait for your body to adjust itself to the medication.

Nutrition and kickboxing sounds fab!

IleneK

Premium Member
Mockers suck bad.

The mistake is listening to them. It doesn't matter what they think; what matters is what you think and how you feel.

Stay out of communication with mockers; hang out with those that you know are your friends.

Be wise and be especially kind to yourself!
You deserve this kindness.

IleneK

Premium Member
The chart says will lose the pounds or remain fat?

Your chart question was "What's wrong?"
You didn't ask, "Will I lose weight?"
They aren't the same thing.

The rising degree is VERY VERY early. This points to it being too early to know how this matter will unfold. The ruler of the 1st, your significator, is in the 12th house of your own undoing, not favorable at this time. Like what you are doing may not help you.

Calm and patience might be helpful in the short term here. And then see what you think you can realistically can do and what you can't do. If meds are causing you to gain weight, and if you have to take the meds, you have to have the weight. Talk this over with the person who prescribed the antidepressants for you. If being overweight is depressing you, for example, then these particular antidepressants are not working as your doctor might hope.

You've described your life as very complicated right now, so there may not be anything you can do RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

knowledge

The more you stress about what others think of you will spike the adrenals and you will put on more weight. Just keep cool. Think positive. There are many other problems in this world. Be happy that you don't face them all. God has given you a beautiful life. Live the life for yourself not for others.

Astro wise, sometime these transist also bring changes to our lives and also to our appearances. If it is temp you will loose weight depending on the transiting period.

Keep moving and don't isolate yourself. Be with people who love you and not around bullies.

Sorrowful

The more you stress about what others think of you will spike the adrenals and you will put on more weight. Just keep cool. Think positive. There are many other problems in this world. Be happy that you don't face them all. God has given you a beautiful life. Live the life for yourself not for others.

Astro wise, sometime these transist also bring changes to our lives and also to our appearances. If it is temp you will loose weight depending on the transiting period.

Keep moving and don't isolate yourself. Be with people who love you and not around bullies.

I havent see around many people who love me,expect family,in workplaces always had enemies and recieving backbiting and negative gossiping,just cause i was my self and they didnt liked what i am.

Too much sensitivity in others critics is symptom of my disorder.I cannot avoid completely.

I said doctor about gaining weight and he changed my meds from SSRI to SNRI antidepressant.

Sorrowful

I post the new q chart with "Will i lose weight",i remind that im starting from next weekend kick boxing lessons,gym,nutrition and hope to recover in few months and gain confidence.

BOOGY99

Hey

I have been on Antidepressants for many many years and I am skinny. I have been on like 10 others but only one works for me.

Could you post your Natal chart? there may be more answers there with Transits and Progressions.

Good Luck x

BOOGY99

Hey

Just a small thing to add

Check out transiting Jupiter in your natal 6th house.

(This is an ideal time to look at your diet and make positive changes, but be careful not to overindulge. Jupiter expands whatever it touches and in the 6th house that means weight gain).

Ps This is only temporary as you are doing, your looking at your health to make changes.

PS Good luck x

Sorrowful

Hey

I have been on Antidepressants for many many years and I am skinny. I have been on like 10 others but only one works for me.

Could you post your Natal chart? there may be more answers there with Transits and Progressions.

Good Luck x

Can you read transits and progressions about lose weight,im overweight and trying to find the balance for my metabolism to stat losing.Will i make it?

Last edited: