Cautious Capricorn or Not Interested?

Golden

I met someone and I can’t tell if he’s switching up on me or slowing down.

At first he wanted to rush it, full speed ahead, it seemed. Matter of fact, I stopped talking to him for that very reason. Even though he is very easy on the eyes it was on my nerves. He was pouting and I felt being just a bit mean, because he couldn’t see me when he wanted to. He said he wasn’t mean, and once I spent more time around him, I found that to be true. He was actually appearing to be a nice guy But now im confused...
I reconnected with him a few weeks later to see if he was still pouting. He said he wasn’t mean, and after I spent more time around him, I found that to be true. He asked If I would consider a serious relationship with him, and would I have time for him. I said we will see.
I went with the flow and hung out with his family and friends. Had some much needed fun.

FF to a few weeks ago to now. It seems as if he has really slowed down, not as intense as he was. I told him if he didn’t see anything serious, that’s cool. No pressure. But he won’t stop calling me. If I don’t pick up, he will call or text.
If something is bothering me, then he fixes it. Such as turning off football and paying attention to me more.

He’s not seeing anyone else. I know bc I’m always there and he’s always available. It doesn’t matter to me as of right now, since things have simmered down to me. This has been a short period of time as well. My Virgo ASC is kicking in.

So I’m moving to the city he lives in. I’d like to know what’s going on with us. I feel he is possibly pretending and not in to me, even though I told him no pressure. He hasn’t given me a direct answer. Or is he being a reserved Capricorn? Also has a few Scorpio placements (Venus and Mars) so is he observing me?
And why does this chart have a late ascendant? Does the moon show me moving there and there will be a change once I move?

Im confused and can keep it moving if need be.

The question asked was: “Where is Jay and my relationship going?”

Attachments

• 070DC705-4C57-4040-BCC5-4BE20F38916D.jpg
    070DC705-4C57-4040-BCC5-4BE20F38916D.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33

IleneK

Premium Member
I met someone and I can’t tell if he’s switching up on me or slowing down.

At first he wanted to rush it, full speed ahead, it seemed. Matter of fact, I stopped talking to him for that very reason. Even though he is very easy on the eyes it was on my nerves. He was pouting and I felt being just a bit mean, because he couldn’t see me when he wanted to. He said he wasn’t mean, and once I spent more time around him, I found that to be true. He was actually appearing to be a nice guy But now im confused...
I reconnected with him a few weeks later to see if he was still pouting. He said he wasn’t mean, and after I spent more time around him, I found that to be true. He asked If I would consider a serious relationship with him, and would I have time for him. I said we will see.
I went with the flow and hung out with his family and friends. Had some much needed fun.

FF to a few weeks ago to now. It seems as if he has really slowed down, not as intense as he was. I told him if he didn’t see anything serious, that’s cool. No pressure. But he won’t stop calling me. If I don’t pick up, he will call or text.
If something is bothering me, then he fixes it. Such as turning off football and paying attention to me more.

He’s not seeing anyone else. I know bc I’m always there and he’s always available. It doesn’t matter to me as of right now, since things have simmered down to me. This has been a short period of time as well. My Virgo ASC is kicking in.

So I’m moving to the city he lives in. I’d like to know what’s going on with us. I feel he is possibly pretending and not in to me, even though I told him no pressure. He hasn’t given me a direct answer. Or is he being a reserved Capricorn? Also has a few Scorpio placements (Venus and Mars) so is he observing me?
And why does this chart have a late ascendant? Does the moon show me moving there and there will be a change once I move?

Im confused and can keep it moving if need be.

The question asked was: “Where is Jay and my relationship going?”

The chart you put up here is a couple of weeks old, from about Dec 10. Is it accurate; is that when this question occurred to you?

I ask because you talk about "FF to a few weeks ago to now," so it's a bit confusing.

Golden

I asked the specific question on that date, earlier in December 9, 2020. And the question still remains, because the circumstances are the same. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I asked the specific question on that date, earlier in December 9, 2020. And the question still remains, because the circumstances are the same. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries; just needed to understand.

Quite honestly, I think there is someone else; even though you know "He’s not seeing anyone else. I know bc I’m always there and he’s always available."

Here is why I think there may be someone else. You are Merc, so you are not strong in this matter of where things are going between you, since Merc is in its detriment by essential dignity. Merc is also severely diminished, not well seen, as it is combust the Sun, burnt.

He as Jup is not strong in this matter of where things are going either, because Jupiter in its fall.

While he likes you, since you/Merc are in the sign of his/Jup's dignity, Mer and Jup do not aspect.

Someone else/Venus came along on the 14th or 15th and met Jup by sextile. I think, at the very least, this contact from Venus points to someone else in his mind and heart, even if it has not actually manifested.

Late rising degree points to the querent already knowing the answer to the question.
To me, your ambivalence, that it's okay if it works and okay if it doesn't, suggests that you already know on some level that it isn't working; that there is someone else.

ElenaJ

Agree with IleneK.
Moon separates from the sextile to you, mercury, with you in his 12th house.
Note the sun approaching the square to Neptune of deception. Neptune is near the cusp of the 10th, indicating a breakup. Sun rules your 3rd of communications, so you can't trust what is being said.
Mars ruling his 5th is in the degree of the nodes showing the matter already in act over which you have no contro. Mars will receive an opposition from moon near the cusp of your 5th, argument and breakup over a love affair.
The late degree on ascendent shows the matter already decided, and things about to change.

Golden

I talked to him last night and reminded him in a friendly way that I am single. So that lets us both off the hook. I have long term relationship standards which he has not been meet my requirements lately, He showed me those things at first, but not consistent like before.
Kind of think we are rebounding with one another.
Today I was planning on ending it today but I’ll wait.he asked me to go with him to his cousin’s house to hang out, which I may do. I just want it to be no pressure. I have other interests as well. Will see what happens very soon as far as someone else and I’ll be sure to post. Don’t want any drama from another woman over just a friend :unsure:

Last edited:

Golden

It’s not going to happen between now and tomorrow, is it?? I want to go see him later but I just don’t want any issues. Over the phone is fine...
He lives a bit far away, don’t want drama far away.
I’ll check my transits also...

ElenaJ

Fore warned is fore armed, they say.
It's in your hands. You can't control his reaction but you can control yours.