Will I move to my desired location?

Edit: The question/thought was formed wrong to the actual scenario which makes the answer incorrect. Also I asked two questions at once which I think would conflict the answer as well so-

Last edited:

Almohsin

Traveling to other countries is related to the ninth house .
But when you settle in that country, your place of residence will then be in the fourth house .
Jupiter is ruler of the ninth house in Aquarius And Aquarius damage the sun! You will not be happy in that country .:sad:

Well my question was if I will move there to live there not just for travel as I said in my post. And even though jupiter is in aquarius it isn't doing any bad aspects to the sun or the ascendant what is conflicting then?

Almohsin

Well my question was if I will move there to live there not just for travel as I said in my post. And even though jupiter is in aquarius it isn't doing any bad aspects to the sun or the ascendant what is conflicting then?

Any other country, whether you want to go to live in it or you want to go to it for tourism, it will be related to the ninth house.
But when you settle in the country, the fourth house will be here.

Aquarius harms the sun and the sun is not happy in Aquarius and you are here the sun