Question About Pisces Male

virgogirl72

I've been dating a Pisces man for a little over a year. He would be very loving, then push me away. Repeat.

He would tell me he loved me in the throws of passion, or when he had had a few drinks, but back off when it over. I didn't push. I was afraid that if I said it back, it would scare him. I never pushed my emotions on him, but he knew, even alluded to them. He's been hurt over and over, so I knew not to push too hard. He would tell me that I treat him well, he knows that I really care and that I would take care of him. He even told me he found the right one when he found me.

I have given him plenty of personal space. He's busy with work this time of year and is dealing with some stuff emotionally. I have not seen him in person for 2 months (we live a few hours away from each other). I've supported him emotionally though. Made sure that he knew I was there if he needed me. Given him encouragement.

We had special plans for the weekend. Just planned them 2 weeks ago, so it's not like it was something that got lost in everything he's dealing with. He told me he made other plans and that our plans were canceled. It hurt. This is not the first time this has happened. I tried my best not to be hurtful in letting him know that I have feelings too and, at the moment, they were hurt. I told him that I understand that he is going through some stuff (financially and emotionally) and that I wish he felt like he could talk to me more about it. I told him I love him. He became enraged and told me that I should not have let my feelings get involved, that it was just sex, and that he doesn't want me in his life any more. He didn't cut off all contact, but he still says it's just sex. I don't think that's true, I think that is more an emotional defense tactic.

How can I repair this?

CapAquaPis

You're a Virgo and he's a Pisces - opposite signs of the zodiac. You need to dig deeper in your and his astrological charts to find what makes you compatible or not. The moon sign as well the ascendants can tell more about the relationship.