Will Barcelona win the 18/19 UCL Title?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
22 Sep 2018 11:27pm 20E29 44n48 GMT+2 ASC-8Can21

If you are Barcelona fan they are represented with Moon. Opponenets are represented with Saturn. Dignities are in Saturn favour. Moon is peregrine and on Fateful Degree. We know: any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy. So I think No.

I cast the chart when I read your question:
22 Sep 2018 11:27pm 20E29 44n48 GMT+2 ASC-8Can21

If you are Barcelona fan they are represented with Moon. Opponenets are represented with Saturn. Dignities are in Saturn favour. Moon is peregrine and on Fateful Degree. We know: any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy. So I think No.

With that being said, will Real Madrid win the UCL title again? Being that their debut was during a moon out of void.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer my questions.

Last edited:

fensi88

So, you would not like R.Madrid to win? I ask that because if you are not R.Madrid fan and donot like they win, then thay are represented with 7 house ruler.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your answer:
24 Sep 2018 TZ = -2.0 3.5500 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=28Cap47
So, R.Madrid is represented with peregrine and VOC Moon. Some other team is represented with Saturn in House of Joy and in mixed reception with ruler of the 10th house/success so I expect some other team will win, not R.Madrid.

So, R.Madrid is represented with peregrine and VOC Moon. Some other team is represented with Saturn in House of Joy and in mixed reception with ruler of the 10th house/success so I expect some other team will win, not R.Madrid.
I'm thinking Liverpool has a great chance. What do you think? I'm not a Liverpool fan nor i would like Liverpool to win the UCL.

fensi88

I was right. Real Madrid has not made it to the quarterfinals of the Champions League 2019.