Jupiter in Scorpio square Natal Jupiter experience!

Luney

I was looking Forward to Jupiter Moving into Scorpio, but as soo as it did..
I was struck with a financial crisis....
My ex stopped paying child support, which was quite a lot.(he had a good job and threw it in!
My child turned 5 and his family benefit went down alot.
My rent went up.. I dropped my iPhone and smashed it!
Bills were coming in and my car is playing up.! the price of fuel jumped higher than ever!
Wow, so I've had to redo my budget seriously....
But today on the exact degree squaring my natal Jupiter, a lady rang who wants me start working a few hours in her book store where I buy all my astrology books.!:biggrin:
Jupiter is working in wonderful ways!

Attachments

• Jupiter Transit 2017.jpg
    Jupiter Transit 2017.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Luney

My ex stopped paying child support, which was quite a lot.(he had a good job and threw it in!
My child turned 5 and his family benefit went down alot.
My rent went up.. I dropped my iPhone and smashed it!
Bills were coming in and my car is playing up.! the price of fuel jumped higher than ever!
But today on the exact degree squaring my natal Jupiter, a lady rang who wants me start working a few hours in her book store where I buy all my astrology books.!:biggrin:

When I look at transit Saturn square Natal Saturn, could this be the things being stripped for renewal.? (Learning to interpret aspects in my natal. I've never asked anyone to read my chart. )
I've just had transit Saturn move back and for square my natal Saturn the last year or so. . Saturn is in Sagittarius, same as my Sag moon in the 2nd house of money, so that makes more sense. So it looks like I need to sell off some preloved items to square the financial challenge with Saturn .
Where there's some challenging aspects, and one or 2 benificial aspects, a balanced approach is Working .
I had a call today from my ex, who says he will voluntary put money in my account as soon as he gets paid. Which is a big help. And thoughtfully kind on his behalf.
I've been told by many, that I always have a positive outlook. That helps! :biggrin:
Having a good play around with house systems. Still undecided..
So much to learn..loving it..!
:love:

dd78

I`ve been in financial trouble as well. The same goes for my dad, who used to suport me untill recently.But my situation is getting worse and I`m helpless about it. All I can do is cutting my expenses by 80-90%.
I can`t count on any financial support from anywhere, all my applications were rejected.

I have masses of stuff to sell, but It`s virtually impossible sell anything, and I surely will not be offered any job.
I`m about to sue my ex for child support due to me ( he also borrowed a lot from me) and I`m completely sure of him not giving me s***, because - as he said - he needed to buy himself an apartment in my city [he currently lives in another one] :devil:

I wish life in my country were so easy as in yours.

In my chart Jupiter is now LOY ( lord of profected ascendant) and applying square to it`s natal position in Leo [12th], and then - conjunctions to natal Sun, Venus and Uranus.
But in my case any hope always prooves to be false and expectations - exxagerated, to say the least.
Outcomes of it for me just can`t be good. When Jupiter transited my 1st house I developed localized edema ( because of a malpractice during a medical procedure), my child got extremely sick (because of malpractice and negligence of his doctors!) and as it was transiting my 2nd house, I had many expences, and as it trined my natal Moon in 6th from 2nd hs, I developed generalized edema.

So, Jupiter is good only for some people. You`re lucky to be in this group :smile:

When I look at transit Saturn square Natal Saturn, could this be the things being stripped for renewal.? (Learning to interpret aspects in my natal. I've never asked anyone to read my chart. )
I've just had transit Saturn move back and for square my natal Saturn the last year or so.
Check houses ruled by Saturn in your natal chart. The outcome of the transit is denoted by these houses. Aspects made by tr. Saturn are also important. But as you noticed, you needed to cut expenses and generally experienced restrictions in personal finances (=2nd house).
Luckily, Saturn is leaving Sag right now.

Tr. Saturn [ruler of my natal 5th&6th] squared itself last year and as he transited my 4th house in conjunction with Mars [ ruler of my natal 8th], and transiting Neptune was in opposition to my natal Saturn, the worst thing in my life happened and left me devastated. [of course there were other transits and very negative influences and Mars was LOY].
You can try to delineate my transit yourself if you want.

Last edited:

dd78

I`m not astrologer, but note, that Jupiter rules your natal 2nd house (and sits on your MC) , so you are probably generally lucky with money anyway.
:smile:

And Jupiter is approaching conjunction to your natal planets and AC in Scorpio. One of the outcomes of this transit will probably be a positive change of your personal finances/ other assets, self-esteem etc.

I almost envy you :wink:

SCP11

This is an old thread but, i had the same square when jupiter transited scorpio however my natal jupiter is in the opposite sign of aquarius (4th house)

This was the time when i finally bought a nintendo switch and this laptop i'm currently using, the laptop is very nice too i'm so glad i got it especially since my home computer stopped working randomly this summer, but it was basically me spending money rather than receiving a source of income/job. I think i got my voluntary placement though around that time just a week or two before the square, which helped to boost my CV!